Author George Knapp  (Read 687117 times)

Re: George Knapp
« Reply #8580 on: November 27, 2017, 09:11:09 AM »
There has to be a way to trade "George's"?  5 nights a week of "good George" for us and the good people of Las Vegas can have an "award winning journalist" on their news station.  Noorie can even host coast a couple of Sundays a month.  :)

Anyhow, g'night all.

I like your thinking. Make it so. Puhleeeeze??!?

« Reply #8581 on: November 27, 2017, 09:12:09 AM »
Good George is by far the most competent and interesting substitute host C2C has.  He maintains a high degree of journalistic integrity when delving into the paranormal and does not suffer fools.     He’s definitely a class act.

Finally. Something we agree on

« Reply #8582 on: November 27, 2017, 09:51:15 AM »
Good show. Very frustrating. How can we not be skeptical about another government promoted “crisis” that literally popped up over night. Especially when you have trillions of dollars at stake fought over by the AMA, big pharma, big insurance, and the federal government. All massive beauracracies who cannot be trusted to put patients interests ahead of their own. Yet they control everything and Americans are left to search for their own cures while having a gun to their heads to still pay for big government mandated insurance.

There’s much more to this “opioid crisis” than we’re being sold. The governemnt wants regulate to death the distribution of pain killers while at the same time legalizing pot.

There was a time when we could go to our individual doctors for our individual treatments and we could trust they’d provide the best one. Now we’re forced to go to google to seek out which treatments might be best and pray the government hasn’t made them impossible to get.

« Reply #8583 on: November 27, 2017, 10:13:32 AM »
Good show. Very frustrating. How can we not be skeptical about another government promoted “crisis” that literally popped up over night. Especially when you have trillions of dollars at stake fought over by the AMA, big pharma, big insurance, and the federal government. All massive beauracracies who cannot be trusted to put patients interests ahead of their own. Yet they control everything and Americans are left to search for their own cures while having a gun to their heads to still pay for big government mandated insurance.

There’s much more to this “opioid crisis” than we’re being sold. The governemnt wants regulate to death the distribution of pain killers while at the same time legalizing pot.

There was a time when we could go to our individual doctors for our individual treatments and we could trust they’d provide the best one. Now we’re forced to go to google to seek out which treatments might be best and pray the government hasn’t made them impossible to get.

Sounds like somebody's doctor cut them off.

« Reply #8584 on: November 27, 2017, 11:49:42 AM »

LOL.  Isn't it funny how agreeable people are when politics are removed from the equation. More of this on Bellgab please though I guess Bellgab wouldn't be as interesting without the infighting.

« Reply #8585 on: November 27, 2017, 12:28:51 PM »
"Have yeeewww forgot about me?"

« Reply #8586 on: November 28, 2017, 12:13:49 AM »
"Have yeeewww forgot about me?"

You? Never!  Bad George? I wish I could. And yes. We all agree he seriously sucks

Ediot: Notice how he is trying to look at the camera but his right eye has drifted down to the lady's impressive décolletage