• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Knapp

Started by ArtBellFan, April 27, 2008, 09:05:01 AM

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on January 26, 2015, 01:51:28 AM
I like the way the guest says "dude" and "like" to describe the implant surgery.

It hearkens back to the badly-told tales from the cracker Bigfoot woman two nights ago.

I was just going to say this guy's a real "dude."

I love George Knapp's utter reportorial seriousness in the face of all this bullshit.

His wistful optimism, however, makes Dr. Pangloss seem like a bitter cancer patient.

zeebo

This guest seems to be taking every opportunity to distance himself from anything he says.

"Use Me" by Bill Withers.

Great alien implant bumper music, but I don't think even Knapp -- while possessing an encyclopedic grasp of this bullshit -- grasped that one.

I guess I'll go do some laundry.  I don't imagine I'll miss too much.

George Knapp, if you're checking into our site tonight:

I think it's a little dishonest of you to trash the mainstream media all the time for not covering your saucer people -- while relying on so much of its product for your broadcasts . . . letting us know about the bad storms and what-not.

Same as Limbaugh or any of the other gasbags, actually.

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on January 26, 2015, 02:03:32 AM
I guess I'll go do some laundry.  I don't imagine I'll miss too much.

Whoa . . . don't bail now.  George Knapp might reveal the long-time presence of his own alien butt plug.  Think about not being in on that.

I think I heard John Lear claim once that a moon photo showed the presence of a long-lost J.C. Penney's.

Did the alien doo-dad Dr. Lear yanked out kill him?

Somebody?  Anybody? 

Hoaxland might have an alien assassination theory.

Surfer Dude Filmmaker Guest:  "So now this story gets really weird . . . "

Uh, dude, I think that train already Ice Station Zebra about an hour ago.

Hey, George Knapp:

You get to host a show that advertises a product which claims that a "common spice in your kitchen" could wean dumb listeners off their diabetes medications.  LOL

How does that make you feel, bub?

Oh, I see.

You don't feel much. 

Gotcha.

Why, you dastardly fuck.

Surfer dude guest says that the scientific "Invisible College" looks at these things without the approach of, "Hey, let's debunk this."

Right.

Why, that might lead to . . . . shit . . . debunking.

It seems as if all the Knapp-lovers are AWOL tonight.

Maybe they're napping.  LOL

George K., I don't think this interview did a damn thing to hurt your journalistic credibility.  That would be like hurting a turd already down there in the toilet.

That turd can't go, "Ouch."

Another very enjoyable show! Truly enjoyed both guests and I look forward to seeing Patient 17.

Good night, Knappyheads!

Quote from: FightTheFuture on January 26, 2015, 03:58:41 AM
Another very enjoyable show! Truly enjoyed both guests and I look forward to seeing Patient 17.

Good night, Knappyheads!

Lol

Okey dokey, Patient 18.

WOTR

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on January 26, 2015, 03:09:11 AM

I suppose I would be one of the people you refer to.  I was just starting a 14 hour journey across the continent to get home when Knapp was hosting (I really wish there were always a direct flight available.)  As it is, I missed the show and will have to look for time to catch up.

zeebo

Did anyone catch the seafarin' guest's explanation for the Orang Medan mystery?  He did this long build-up and then rushed through what supposedly really happened, or rather didn't happen, as it was supposedly just some Nazi propoganda myth.  If anyone picked up the details let me know, I'm curious, and I was half-asleep at the time.

Quote from: zeebo on January 27, 2015, 12:36:13 AM
Did anyone catch the seafarin' guest's explanation for the Orang Medan mystery?  He did this long build-up and then rushed through what supposedly really happened, or rather didn't happen, as it was supposedly just some Nazi propoganda myth.  If anyone picked up the details let me know, I'm curious, and I was half-asleep at the time.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ourang_Medan

Quote from: zeebo on January 27, 2015, 12:36:13 AM

Was it the ship Hitler used to escape WW2 Germany and live in secret as Dr. Flingalsblat until the 80s?

zeebo

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on January 27, 2015, 02:55:26 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ourang_Medan

I may be missing it but this does not seem to reference the latest info the guest mentioned??

Quote from: wotr1 on January 27, 2015, 12:00:57 AM
I suppose I would be one of the people you refer to.  I was just starting a 14 hour journey across the continent to get home when Knapp was hosting (I really wish there were always a direct flight available.)  As it is, I missed the show and will have to look for time to catch up.

Right.

We're all waiting for you to clear your busy schedule.

WOTR

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on January 27, 2015, 06:19:42 PM

Right.

We're all waiting for you to clear your busy schedule.
Terribly sorry.  You seemed awfully depressed that "all of the Knapp lovers were AWOL" so I thought I would comment to give you a little company.  I did not want you to feel so alone with 11 of the 15 posts on this page (and a whopping 8 in a row) being yours... 

I would have loved to have heard his show as he is pretty much the only host worth listening to.  I also would love to have heard what all of the other "Knapp lovers" thought of the show- but there were not really any posts relating to it.

Don't worry too much.  I will try to clear my busy schedule and post my thoughts for your pleasure in the next couple of days.  I know you will hold your breath in anticipation... Perhaps we can tie this into Nazis and start all over again?

zeebo

Quote from: wotr1 on January 28, 2015, 03:16:32 AM
...I also would love to have heard what all of the other "Knapp lovers" thought of the show- but there were not really any posts relating to it.

My quick review is first guest was pretty cool even though I wasn't really interested in another rise/fall story of a 60's/70's music star.  Second guest was also pretty cool even though he talked real slow and slightly garbled like Henry Kissinger on lithium.  Knapp was pretty cool as usual.  Overall show rating:  pretty cool.

wr250

Quote from: zeebo on January 28, 2015, 03:39:07 AM
My quick review is first guest was pretty cool even though I wasn't really interested in another rise/fall story of a 60's/70's music star.  Second guest was also pretty cool even though he talked real slow and slightly garbled like Henry Kissinger on lithium.  Knapp was pretty cool as usual.  Overall show rating:  pretty cool.

knapp ratings chart:
friggen awesome like art bell
awesome
pretty cool
cool
not cool but ok.
not very good
did noory do this show?

ok the last 3 will probably never be used to describe a knapp show...

WildCard

Terribly sorry.  You seemed awfully depressed that "all of the Knapp lovers were AWOL" so I thought I would comment to give you a little company.  I did not want you to feel so alone with 11 of the 15 posts on this page (and a whopping 8 in a row) being yours... 

Signal-to-noise ratio? More smoke than light?

Damien, your noise and smoke is usually hilarious. But, this page is just tedious. Maybe because I'm more credulous than you, (there's not a nice antonym for "skeptical").

I would have loved to have heard his show as he is pretty much the only host worth listening to.  I also would love to have heard what all of the other "Knapp lovers" thought of the show- but there were not really any posts relating to it.

Just heard it. Awesome. I'll keep this show forever. Or until I die, whichever happens first.
Same deal with Knapp's show last week about crop circles. That was great

Don't worry too much.  I will try to clear my busy schedule and post my thoughts for your pleasure in the next couple of days.  I know you will hold your breath in anticipation... Perhaps we can tie this into Nazis and start all over again?

Maybe George Knapp sent him a mean e-mail. If so, all is forgiven.

cweb

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on January 26, 2015, 03:09:11 AM

Maybe they're napping.  LOL

George K., I don't think this interview did a damn thing to hurt your journalistic credibility.  That would be like hurting a turd already down there in the toilet.

That turd can't go, "Ouch."
Ha. I was sleeping, actually.

As for you, well...
I Drink Alone - George Thorogood

Nice counting.  I'll bet you used your fingers and moved your lips.

Quote from: WildCard on January 28, 2015, 11:14:54 AM
Signal-to-noise ratio? More smoke than light?

Damien, your noise and smoke is usually hilarious. But, this page is just tedious. Maybe because I'm more credulous than you, (there's not a nice antonym for "skeptical").

Nah, you're just stupid.  Sorry, "gullible."

"But, this page is just tedious."

Yah, it had a lot for Knapp to want to ignore -- particularly the comment about the ad on his show alerting diabetics to a common household spice that will wean them off their medicine.  He's just helping to peddle snake oil and kill gullible folks, same as Noory. 

I'm glad you enjoy him, though.

Some more notes from Knappy Head's Sunday show:

The alien abductee/implant victim named "Anonymous" said he was very angry about what happened to him, but this alleged anger was delivered in a laughably monotone voice.  At least I laughed.  Maybe the aliens took all his emotions back to their planet for further study.

1st caller from Georgia wondered if the aliens could be "fallen angels" trying to deceive the people of Earth.

2nd caller from West Virginia, Randy, wanted to know if the alien nanotechnology could help him out with his diabetes.

3rd caller said the aliens made her faith even stronger.  Hallelujah, sweetie.  George Knapp and Jesus love you.

Surfer dude filmmaker guest's "Nano-Man" spoke of the alien technology "pushing the envelope."  It's a little sad when somebody involved in a new technology has to use clichés like "pushing the envelope."  Can't he "think outside the box" for his "bottom line" on this "cutting edge" stuff?  Leonardo da Vinci, he ain't.

Surfer dude filmmaker guest claimed to see an electron microscope in somebody's house and had to mention three more times that it was "in his house."  This was offered as proof of something.

Matt in Virginia said that it was a valid point that the aliens and their technology could be demonic -- but magic always seems demonic at the beginning.  Did Tesla or the Wright brothers know that?  Maybe they called their technology something else like "not-magic" or "applied science."   

Kooky George Knapp was respectful and solicitous as ever to all the other kooks, and a happy nappy time was had by all.

Quote from: cweb on January 28, 2015, 01:52:13 PM
Ha. I was sleeping, actually.

As for you, well...

Nice.  It looks like your clever gene might have gotten spliced away through all the incest and legacy syphilis.