• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Knapp

Started by ArtBellFan, April 27, 2008, 09:05:01 AM

Scully

Quote from: No Name Storm on February 16, 2014, 10:46:08 PM
I was going to post if anyone noticed what the first hour of George Knapp is going to be??? Supplements. Yep. Snooron's pet topic. Does anyone remember George Knapp ever....ever....doing a show on supplements??? I don't. It's obvious what is going on here. The Snooron will infiltrate every weekend show with his topics. We will be getting the Snooron's new direction. Face it. This is the new direction C2C will be taking. Open your eyes. Snooron and his Premiere Puppet Masters are totally evil. They have read how much we love the paranormal and that some of us only look forward to and listen to the show on weekend. They have decided to ruin that. I have not listened to a Snooron show now for several months and am so lucky. I only listen on the weekend. But if they are going to be the same crap on the weekend, just with different hosts, then I'm gone from the weekend too.

I don't listen, watch or read crap I don't like. George Noory, you are an evil and dark SOB. I can see you. The real you.
Once again you speak for me, Storm.

Simple George's long reaching arm of destruction turns the screw on us in yet another way. The guy HAS to have sold his soul to the devil to be able to fiddle while Rome burns.

yumyumtree

Well, a caller mentioned Bilderbergers and Illuminati, blaming them for killing bees and butterflies.

bateman

Quote from: No Name Storm on February 16, 2014, 10:46:08 PM
I was going to post if anyone noticed what the first hour of George Knapp is going to be??? Supplements. Yep. Snooron's pet topic. Does anyone remember George Knapp ever....ever....doing a show on supplements??? I don't. It's obvious what is going on here. The Snooron will infiltrate every weekend show with his topics. We will be getting the Snooron's new direction. Face it. This is the new direction C2C will be taking. Open your eyes. Snooron and his Premiere Puppet Masters are totally evil. They have read how much we love the paranormal and that some of us only look forward to and listen to the show on weekend. They have decided to ruin that. I have not listened to a Snooron show now for several months and am so lucky. I only listen on the weekend. But if they are going to be the same crap on the weekend, just with different hosts, then I'm gone from the weekend too.

I don't listen, watch or read crap I don't like. George Noory, you are an evil and dark SOB. I can see you. The real you.

I held out hope that Knapp would be unaffected by this "new direction". Guess I was wrong.

ItsOver

Wow, now we have to endure an hour long vitamin commercial even with Knapp.  By the way, in the interest of full disclosure, Bill Sardi, the first hour guest, is on Purity Products "Board of Advisors."

Purity Products I believe runs a number of radio infomercials for their products.  You may have heard them, especially on the weekends. 

My opinion?  Tonight's first hour was just another sneaky way to work in another infomercial.  Big surprise, huh?  ::)  As always, follow the money.

Listening to the second guest, all I can think of is Men Who Stare At Goats. Having a difficult time taking it seriously.

Next Saturday and Sunday...awesome!

ItsOver

Quote from: FightTheFuture on February 17, 2014, 03:59:09 AM
Next Saturday and Sunday...awesome!

With Knapp?  I hope he has at least one Saturday a month now, in addition to his usual Sundays.  I also hope he isn't saddled with peddling supplements again for an hour.  I wonder how much PremRat is making by running these infomercials instead of anything approaching a radio segment.  Probably enough to provide Jorch with a nice stash of salami and Chicago all beef hot dogs, well known vital nutritional supplements.   

wr250

Quote from: ItsOver on February 17, 2014, 09:29:31 AM
With Knapp?  I hope he has at least one Saturday a month now, in addition to his usual Sundays.  I also hope he isn't saddled with peddling supplements again for an hour.  I wonder how much PremRat is making by running these infomercials instead of anything approaching a radio segment.  Probably enough to provide Jorch with a nice stash of salami and Chicago all beef hot dogs, well known vital nutritional supplements.

and toomeric, cant forget that

ItsOver

Quote from: wr250 on February 17, 2014, 09:55:05 AM
and toomeric, cant forget that

Jorch must have a warehouse full of it.  Jorch, the toooomeric pimp.

Quote from: ItsOver on February 17, 2014, 01:56:36 AM
Wow, now we have to endure an hour long vitamin commercial even with Knapp.  By the way, in the interest of full disclosure, Bill Sardi, the first hour guest, is on Purity Products "Board of Advisors."

Purity Products I believe runs a number of radio infomercials for their products.  You may have heard them, especially on the weekends. 

My opinion?  Tonight's first hour was just another sneaky way to work in another infomercial.  Big surprise, huh?  ::)  As always, follow the money.

They used to run all the time on WABC in NYC, during the weekend, and then again when they dropped Noory. I don't listen anymore, but I'm sure Bill Sardi is still there, flogging
his products along. Sad to see Knapp's first hour taken over by an infomercial. He's too good a talent to waste like that. Sardi should book a full 4 hours with the Nooron.

ItsOver

I don't have anything against most supplements in general, just the way they're being pushed and masquerading as part of a radio show.  It's as bad as the so-called "big pharma" these folks are railing against.  I'm tired of listening to these characters try to play people.  Carnivora is the worst.  I wonder how long Knapp will put up with this before he walks.  Yes, they belong with Jorch.  He fits what they're looking for in a shameless shill.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on February 17, 2014, 10:34:56 AM
I don't have anything against most supplements in general, just the way they're being pushed and masquerading as part of a radio show.  It's as bad as the so-called "big pharma" these folks are railing against.  I'm tired of listening to these characters try to play people.  Carnivora is the worst.  I wonder how long Knapp will put up with this before he walks.  Yes, they belong with Jorch.  He fits what they're looking for in a shameless shill.
But Reagen had Carnivora secretly flown in! Little did he know he could have accomplished better by just getting some Indian take-out since we all know tumeric is the REAL stuff!

VtaGeezer

Quote from: ItsOver on February 17, 2014, 10:34:56 AM
I wonder how long Knapp will put up with this before he walks.  Yes, they belong with Jorch.  He fits what they're looking for in a shameless shill.
Funny how everyone assumes that the new guest hosts are auditioning for Wells' job alone.  I think the pressure is on Knapp too...he's way too independent for PRN, plus the overhead for having different and distant Sat/Sun hosts is at least a PITA if not expensive.

Whatever happened to NatureB? I used to hear about that one all the time.
Now they have supplements for your dog and cat on all the time (Dinobite).

ItsOver

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on February 17, 2014, 10:55:03 AM
Whatever happened to NatureB? I used to hear about that one all the time.
Now they have supplements for your dog and cat on all the time (Dinobite).

DinoBite.  ;D  I'm usually fortunate to inadvertently catch one of those "clashics" during lunch.  Nothing like eating while listening to somebody talk about their "stinking, welt-covered, pus oozing dog."

Juan

Sardi has been on with Knapp before.  I remember twice.

Does anyone still take this?

I guess the fact is was hurting people and didn't contain coral calcium was a problem.
Good thing Knapp has fallen into the 'new direction' being taken.

bigchucka

Listening to old shows recently... wonder if Art still takes Ultimate HGH?  Good ol' Great American Products....

bateman

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on February 17, 2014, 10:28:20 AM
They used to run all the time on WABC in NYC, during the weekend, and then again when they dropped Noory. I don't listen anymore, but I'm sure Bill Sardi is still there, flogging
his products along. Sad to see Knapp's first hour taken over by an infomercial. He's too good a talent to waste like that. Sardi should book a full 4 hours with the Nooron.

WOR does this too. From what I hear, these stations can charge something like $3-10 grand for one hour. Because they're unlikely to make that much off of ad revenue, it's just easier to sell the hours as infomercials. Interesting to see it creeping into "actual" shows. The Magic Vitamin schmucks must be paying a small fortune to do it.

No Name Storm

Radio is dead. C2C is dead. It has become nothing but infomercials and right wing media megaphones and puppets. Internet streaming is the only thing left.

Break off the C2C addiction. Try listening to other stuff on the Internet. Don't put money in Snooron's or Premiere radio's pockets by subscribing. Cut the offending problem. Don't give them your money. Put your money where you mouth is.

albrecht

Quote from: No Name Storm on February 17, 2014, 06:14:09 PM
Radio is dead. C2C is dead. It has become nothing but infomercials and right wing media megaphones and puppets. Internet streaming is the only thing left.

Break off the C2C addiction. Try listening to other stuff on the Internet. Don't put money in Snooron's or Premiere radio's pockets by subscribing. Cut the offending problem. Don't give them your money. Put your money where you mouth is.
Depending on where you live there are still some good local hosts and radio but, sadly, they are becoming fewer and far between as the conglomerates take over and as stations accept infomercial money and national shows in lieu of local interests and having employees. But, yes, C2C is horrible these days. Nothing but infomercials and so-called "health" experts. But listening to them if nothing else is on or downloading the show from banned YouTube feeds isn't putting money in their pocket. They can't tell (with a normal radio) if you are listening and as long as you don't buy the products hawked in the infomercial they aren't making money off you.

ItsOver

Quote from: bateman on February 17, 2014, 05:24:44 PM

WOR does this too. From what I hear, these stations can charge something like $3-10 grand for one hour. Because they're unlikely to make that much off of ad revenue, it's just easier to sell the hours as infomercials. Interesting to see it creeping into "actual" shows. The Magic Vitamin schmucks must be paying a small fortune to do it.

$3K to $10K an hour?  On just one major station?  No wonder Jorch and company are more than happy to talk about crapavora and company. "Let's see, we can drag on the Numbers Nut or somebody who is paying a some real bucks to push their stuff.  We'll have one long commercial and our rube listeners will never know."  No wonder PremRat wants shameless shills like Noory. 

And to think Art wanted PremRat to cut the number of commercials.   Now PremRat turns C2C into NOTHING but one long commercial. 

bateman

Quote from: ItsOver on February 17, 2014, 07:15:13 PM
$3K to $10K an hour?  On just one major station?  No wonder Jorch and company are more than happy to talk about crapavora and company. "Let's see, we can drag on the Numbers Nut or somebody who is paying a some real bucks to push their stuff.  We'll have one long commercial and our rube listeners will never know."  No wonder PremRat wants shameless shills like Noory. 

And to think Art wanted PremRat to cut the number of commercials.   Now PremRat turns C2C into NOTHING but one long commercial. 

So I hear, yeah.

Cutting commercials means they'd have to charge more for fewer spots to make the same $$. Makes more sense for them to air more at lower rates, which is exactly what they did/do.

ItsOver

C2C needs to be renamed.  "The Power of Immuuuuuuune Modulation" with Jorch Noory.  I guess that would be too honest. 

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on February 17, 2014, 07:11:08 PM
Depending on where you live there are still some good local hosts and radio but, sadly, they are becoming fewer and far between as the conglomerates take over and as stations accept infomercial money and national shows in lieu of local interests and having employees. But, yes, C2C is horrible these days. Nothing but infomercials and so-called "health" experts. But listening to them if nothing else is on or downloading the show from banned YouTube feeds isn't putting money in their pocket. They can't tell (with a normal radio) if you are listening and as long as you don't buy the products hawked in the infomercial they aren't making money off you.

There's one local morning show broadcast from a small AM station in a small city I listen to occasionally.  Local news, sports, weather, local chit-chat, all with local folks.  It's like listening to something from the '50s.  I keep waking-up expecting it to be gone.  I'm sure it'll be gone and switched to some mindless slackers in the morning or a national show someday soon.

ziznak

Just heard his most recent... I liked it although I think the RV stuff is bunk.  It's entertaining bunk at least.

smithy

I'm still hoping Knapp will pull through as the one host who does his homework to offer great shows. This past show was not one of his best. C2C has way too many health & vitamin programs, Shroud, etc. So boring.  I've tried complaining to Clear Channel and other entities about the program in general, but have gotten the run around, so I now have to vote by turning off the offending garbage. I will try Knapp on Saturdays, but if his content is weak or health oriented, off it goes.

Morgus

We get a George Knapp double-header this weekend!

Nebraska888

Quote from: Morgus on February 21, 2014, 12:36:41 AM
We get a George Knapp double-header this weekend!

Are you joking????  OMG!  Morgus, thanks for the GREAT news!   ;D

Quote from: Nebraska888 on February 21, 2014, 12:49:13 AM
Are you joking????  OMG!  Morgus, thanks for the GREAT news!   ;D

Yeah, that was his statement before signing off last weekend. He said he would be back for Saturday and Sunday

Not only that, but on Saturday he has near death experiences, which I find fascinating. And on Sunday, he has a good old fashioned classic Coast to Coast show with Richard Dolan and UFOs.

Sounds like a good weekend of radio.