• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory's Rant

Started by georgegoldman, February 01, 2015, 03:23:18 PM

cweb

"There's notheeng they like, notheeng."

Yes there is, George. His name is Art Bell. And you've been shitting on his legacy for far too long now.

nextgen.fm

;D

But man...when those critics get together...

Alienmojo

Sounds like Georgie's beginning to feel the hate. :( I am proud to say that I have not listened to him in over a year. I just listen to classic Art Bell every night. Makes me feel better. :)

Wintermute

When did this weird, cryptic commentary happen?

Nick el Ass

I can't help, but laugh when he says "They all closet together." Noory learn to speak English, and if you want lessons my name is Nick... and I live in Indiana.

Morgus

Quote from: Wintermute on February 01, 2015, 11:15:50 PM
When did this weird, cryptic commentary happen?
Friday night during open lines

Quote from: georgegoldman on February 01, 2015, 03:23:18 PM

https://app.box.com/s/32pt7uvwgby0pm45fkjn9aqv6z5gpvyx

I still say George sounded the best he has in a long time. Showed some interest and intensity for a change. If he would speak that way on topic during an interview C2C just  might even be listenable.

"Hey, Tommy I need my screen"

Morgus

Quote from: MV on February 02, 2015, 01:40:07 AM
You are all haters.
To Noory we are 'haters'  :P
but to Art Bell we are 'vaguely loveable'  :D

Gd5150

A bunch of creepy people's with no lives hiding behind fake names...welcome to the internet.

basswood

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 02, 2015, 02:38:18 AM
A bunch of creepy people's with no lives hiding behind fake names...welcome to the internet.

Wait a minute, I thought I was the only one using a fake name here... others are doing it too?

deltalitprof

In fact, George, many of us use our exact first and last names to twitter you when you air harmful promotions of Carnivora, which a lot of terminally ill folk will likely send money to purchase and when you allow airhead guests like Sheri Tenpenny to scare parents into not vaccinating their kids. You have contempt for ALL of your audience, not just those of us who think you need yanking off the air.

And how much scotch had you had before that "rant"?

UFQuack

I'm so glad this was brought up, I guess Jorch is still secretly reading the "Sucks" thread. (which quite a few of us admitted that he shouldn't even bother to read, and--hell--why would you?!!! A public performer, as Jorch sort of is, would clearly have to be into self-torture!).

This was from the same show, you can listen here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oi-gEPGwGQM

Click at about 1:16:00 on the timeline to hear Jorch's "little announcement" about Art Bell.

Jorch also said "the (radio) business stays in your blood" and  "I feed off you (the audience)" ...still more proof that he's a psychic vampire!...this despite my disbelief of psychic vampires!

Jorch is just sore that he can't gag his critics or stop criticism. Jorch would have it so that all movie critics are silenced. If Jorch were in charge, he would have had Roger Ebert put away so that he could never give a thumbs down or say a bad word about a movie he doesn't like. Sieg Heil Jorch! Cut the ends of his mustache off and comb forward! But no..it's the "social media" that's to blame. I didn't think bellgab was "social media", more like anti-social media as far as Jorch is concerned.

By the way you can hear the full call which started Jorch's rant at 2:05:15 in the timeline, at 2:08:40 Jorch begins his rant.

According to Jorch it is "negative people that attract negative people", so then why are we so repelled by Jorch?

And when Jorch and his little "psychic" friend/guest who talked about demons, they never stop for a second to ever blame themselves for their own belief in demons in the first place. And believing in THE LAW OF ATTRACTION which Jorch and too many of his snakeoil guests so dearly believe in and promote, naturally it follows that it is their own belief which creates their reality. In other words, it is Jorch's own fears of and belief in "negative people" which is coming back to him in full. Jorch creates his own critics/enemies in his mind and we are all part of his reality....cause it's ALL ABOUT JORCH! Remember, Jorch is the focus here, not us, and we are all part of Jorch's worse nightmares!

Funny how he says that we "all hide behind phoney names" meanwhile Jorch gets to use no less than the immense broadcasting capacity of a national radio show as his own little personal soap box to attack anyone and anything that interferes with what he wants. He also wants to know where his critics live so he can have us silenced.

nextgen.fm

Quote from: UFQuack on February 02, 2015, 03:25:30 AM
I'm so glad this was brought up, I guess Jorch is still secretly reading the "Sucks" thread. (which quite a few of us admitted that he shouldn't even bother to read, and--hell--why would you?!!! A public performer, as Jorch sort of is, would clearly have to be into self-torture!).

Click at about 1:16:00 on the timeline to hear Jorch's "little announcement" about Art Bell.

Jorch also said "the (radio) business stays in your blood" and  "I feed off you (the audience)" ...still more proof that he's a psychic vampire!...this despite my disbelief of psychic vampires!

Jorch is just sore that he can't gag his critics or stop criticism. Jorch would have it so that all movie critics are silenced. If Jorch were in charge, he would have had Roger Ebert put away so that he could never give a thumbs down or say a bad word about a movie he doesn't like. Sieg Heil Jorch! Cut the ends of his mustache off and comb forward! But no..it's the "social media" that's to blame. I didn't think bellgab was "social media", more like anti-social media as far as Jorch is concerned.

By the way you can hear the full call which started Jorch's rant at 2:05:15 in the timeline, at 2:08:40 Jorch begins his rant.

According to Jorch it is "negative people that attract negative people", so then why are we so repelled by Jorch?

And when Jorch and his little "psychic" friend/guest who talked about demons, they never stop for a second to ever blame themselves for their own belief in demons in the first place. And believing in THE LAW OF ATTRACTION which Jorch and too many of his snakeoil guests so dearly believe in and promote, naturally it follows that it is their own belief which creates their reality. In other words, it is Jorch's own fears of and belief in "negative people" which is coming back to him in full. Jorch creates his own critics/enemies in his mind and we are all part of his reality....cause it's ALL ABOUT JORCH! Remember, Jorch is the focus here, not us, and we are all part of Jorch's worse nightmares!

Funny how he says that we "all hide behind phoney names" meanwhile Jorch gets to use no less than the immense broadcasting capacity of a national radio show as his own little personal soap box to attack anyone and anything that interferes with what he wants. He also wants to know where his critics live so he can have us silenced.

Thanks for narrowing it down! The time I mean

:)

He feeds off me!?

IMO, George talked wayyyyy too long on this

(if THEY want me tO?????) what's that mean GEORGE?

DanTSX

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 02, 2015, 02:38:18 AM

And relentlessly picking on autistic men living on disability stuck in their apartment..........

Yeah y'all are kinda creepy.

But George stull sucks.   Not very professional to attack Internet weirdos lol

starrmtn001

This video has been removed by the user.
'Oh oh.  It's been deleted.  Drat!

Kelt

He's right... you're all crazy, evil and closeted.

Like Hermann Goring.

LW

Wow, what a slap to Art, how condescending and arrogant. What an jerk.
Everything he said was an insult.

Way to be civil snoorey.

ACE of CLUBS

The 'Bobby Bittman' of the radio waves ...... with 1/2 the smarts.  Stay the course George.

Gassy Man

George operates in such denial.  He obviously reads the criticism -- and not just from us nameless, anonymous schlubs, as he would like to believe, but from Art Bell himself -- and rather than recognize there may be validity to the claims, simply rejects them.  He accuses people of not having guts . . . and then laments that he doesn't know where we live, in a creepy, veiled threat sort of way, as though anyone in their right mind would tell him.

Well, I'm not crazy.  At least not yet.  I'm highly educated and finishing up doctoral classes.  I make very good money in a job I love that affords lots of flexible time.   I've written successful books.   I have pretty much all the creature comforts I could want.  I read voraciously.  One reason I listen to Coast to Coast is simply out of boredom with convention, but this was back in the day when the programs were engaging and the host competent. 

I'm saying this for George's information.  I am exactly the sort of demographic he should be catering to, not ignoring or insulting.  If he or his moronic production team had any sense, they'd be improving the show based on the feedback rather than fighting tooth and nail while their listenership continues to decline.  That's a simple concept that is the foundation of marketing.

George has a right to be angry.  But he should mostly be angry with himself.  A wise person listens.  George just talks.  Badly.  With little note cards.  He is the captain of a ship heading for an iceberg, and he wants to blame the passengers who are telling him to look out.  It would be funny if it was not true.

pate

Quote from: Gassy Man on February 04, 2015, 01:32:18 AM... I've written successful books. ...

(read this post in a 1920-1930 gangster voice farcical)

So, you're a wies-guy, eh?  Cashin' in on the ducats, eh?  Yew work wit us, "we" work wit yew.  Hoo R "we"? 

We're "Them", see.  Rub a dub dub! 

It'd be a shame to see your books tank at the NewStands!  If ya got frends that buy your books you'll doo allrite...

But don't come cryine to me when your next "best-seller" does a belly-flop in the Hudson, see?

"We" know hoo yew R, we gots systums in place, see?

Izintit?

Noory has been a BSer his whole life. He doesn`t like people who see through his b.s. for what he really is - an incredibly lazy, small market talent. So, out of insecurity he "attacks".

phrodo

If he was even halfway talented or tried to do a good show it would be different. But he just sleepwalks through his shows 90 percent of the time.

As for using your real name and giving your address??? Uh... duh... now THAT would be REAL safe nowadays wouldn't it Jorch?  :o

SGT. Michael S. Portland, Oregon. George, with all due respect...you're acting like a FAG! (South Park style, context has no meaning towards sexually) Sorry about the outburst. Carry on.