• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What if... George Noory & Alex Jones hosted each others show for a week....

Started by deadmeow, January 27, 2015, 10:58:40 PM

deadmeow

What would happen if George Noory hosted Alex Jones show for a whole week?  And what would happen if Alex Jones hosted Coast to Coast for a week? 

That would be hilarious.  I like to listen to one show or the other depending on my mood, but the general audiences are very different.  I think it would be comedy gold.  I actually think it would be entertaining to see each host go outside of their normal comfort zone, doing a different kind of show.

pate

1st stage analysis:  infowars.com or whichever's ratings or market share would plummet, advertisers would be reduced to Carnivora (a wholly pwned subsidiary of sNorgeCorp), conversely C2CAM's ratings or market share would rise, merely from the novelty of the insanity...

2nd stage analysis:  Based on C2CAM's rising ratings, the host shift would be maintained, as a result endorser paid physical gold prices rise, iGnooron's (nee Alex Jones's InfoWars site) market value and share decrease sharply C2CAM in second week will realize a plateau not seen since the mid 2000-2010 era, as Friday and inevitiable guest host slots approach C2CAM's market share levels.

3rd stage analysis: over weekend between 2nd & 3rd week shares in InfoWars.com plummet, company insolvent, all employees fired, including interim host Hoory.  C2CAM continues to skate on high ground of marketing plateau.  The word Noory becomes synonomous with pyramid, echelon, rip-off, Madoofus, charlatan in Oxford's Encyclopedic Dictionary of English Language.  Unfortunately, the publishing date of a year hence substantially dilutes the Noory-share to the point that a year after bankruptcy and absence from the airwaves that InfoWars is considered as a candidate for "Best New Word of 2020"....

At this point it is pure speculation...  Jorch relocates to Florida, attempts donut store robbery in a badly designed BizzareFest Neandertal coustume, unfortunately he does this near Pensacola, FL and makes local headline news, as well as #FloridaMan twitter feed, dies as a result of police response.  Sad chapter to a promising media future...

Don't they already do that?  Well, Alex Jones essentially hosts when he comes to C2C, anyway.
Pate's analysis is actually genius.

Delphi

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on January 28, 2015, 06:08:35 PM
Don't they already do that?  Well, Alex Jones essentially hosts when he comes to C2C, anyway.
Pate's analysis is actually genius.
Haha that's so true about Jones. .. he cracks me up.

Ha Pate good shit bro.. Forgot your depth since we were in IRC.

wr250

ugg alex jones, the lunatic self proclaimed "conservative" . he is actually the right wing lunatic version of the leftwing lunatic al sharpton.

Zetaspeak

I will say at least Jones believe in what he says, or at least is a good enough actor to make you think he buys into what he says.

Most of the time when Noory talks about things, its sounds like he's going through the motions and doing it because it's a job.