• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

2014 the warmest year on Record

Started by missing transmission, January 16, 2015, 06:41:35 PM

Gd5150

Quote from: jimbo50 on May 06, 2015, 11:20:33 AM
Anyone ever stop to consider when our "rock" was in this part of the galaxy last?
From what I have read, it takes earth 250 million years to rotate to same place in the galaxy.

According to this link. here's what happened 250 million years ago:

http://io9.com/5558871/why-did-nearly-all-life-on-earth-die-250-million-years-ago

We are doomed. So fuck having to pay out the ass to avoid it. Just my opinion.  :)

Yes science considers this. And we have to pay out the ass so our noble saviors can fly on private jets to private islands to have lots of sex with underage women.

Gd5150

"Growing sea ice surrounding Antarctica could prompt scientists to consider relocating research stations on the continent, according to the operations manager of the Australian Antarctic Division."

"Wooding said Australia had not yet come close to shutting down a base because of sea ice, but had to look at "unusual measures" to keep operating."

http://news.discovery.com/adventure/antarctic-sea-ice-may-force-research-stations-to-move-150512.htm

Gosh darned global climate change warming disruption cooling hole ozone infrastructure republicans.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Gd5150 on May 06, 2015, 11:28:02 AM
Yes science considers this. And we have to pay out the ass so our noble saviors can fly on private jets to private islands to have lots of sex with underage women.
Why do you hate mother earf?

Jocko Johnson

A somewhat, affable, bit funny, with a tounch oh normal very small relaxed, possibly we bit happy, Flakie in Jan this yr...wtf? And where is this goofy funny guy now!?
If seen please notify authorities.  He may be attacking this was do to lack of feedins heance a low sugar problem may exist. USE EXTREME CAUTION THE FLAKIE MINSTER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO SNAP, BIT, SCRATCH ESPECIALLY MEMBER OF THE OTHER SEX, OF HE MAY BE POSSESED!!!
REMEMBER DO NOT TOUCH...CALL FOR HELP!

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on July 03, 2015, 11:53:26 PM
A somewhat, affable, bit funny, with a tounch oh normal very small relaxed, possibly we bit happy, Flakie in Jan this yr...wtf? And where is this goofy funny guy now!?
If seen please notify authorities.  He may be attacking this was do to lack of feedins heance a low sugar problem may exist. USE EXTREME CAUTION THE FLAKIE MINSTER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO SNAP, BIT, SCRATCH ESPECIALLY MEMBER OF THE OTHER SEX, OF HE MAY BE POSSESED!!!
REMEMBER DO NOT TOUCH...CALL FOR HELP!

I blundered back onto this thread to get away from the feces-flinging shitstorm that is Falkie... What, 590 pages of poop aren't enough on that subject, you must know bring it here?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 04, 2015, 12:10:00 AM
‘Irreversible change’ to sea life from CO2 - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-33370591

Damned liberal German scientists. Damn them.

Hey, old chum... How goes it?  Those German "scientists" probably eat schnitzel... you know who else ate it, right? (Invokes Godwin's Law....)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: West of the Rockies on July 04, 2015, 11:11:13 AM
Hey, old chum... How goes it?  Those German "scientists" probably eat schnitzel... you know who else ate it, right? (Invokes Godwin's Law....)

Missed you mate!! Was it Churchill?  ;D

nbirnes

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 04, 2015, 02:12:13 PM
Missed you mate!! Was it Churchill?  ;D

Yorkshire! You are so erudite! How could you not know who Godwin referenced? Hint: He had an icky mustache and a vile personality. I'll bet you know, and you're just joshing.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: nbirnes on July 04, 2015, 03:26:41 PM
Yorkshire! You are so erudite! How could you not know who Godwin referenced? Hint: He had an icky mustache and a vile personality. I'll bet you know, and you're just joshing.

Okay...I got it. Stalin? He was the Georgian one wasn't he?

Erm...Was he Austrian?  :-[

nbirnes

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 04, 2015, 03:47:51 PM

Okay...I got it. Stalin? He was the Georgian one wasn't he?

Erm...Was he Austrian?  :-[

Nope, not Stalin. Even worse. You'll laff when you figure it out. Think world-class suckage.