Author Topic: My Email To HostGator  (Read 4813 times)

My Email To HostGator
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2015, 06:51:17 PM »
thats my plan
Luckily you will be able to die in a ditch because of amnesty and the Obama doctrine of open-border policy. Precious illegals doing jobs Americans won't...like digging ditches.

My Email To HostGator
« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2015, 07:31:06 PM »
This thread went nuclear.

My Email To HostGator
« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2015, 08:09:04 PM »
What link and what pages are you seeing? Screenshots, plz.

This happened to me twice as well, on firefox. I will grab shots screenshots if I see it again. It happened about one week ago.

My Email To HostGator
« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2015, 11:50:06 PM »
This thread went nuclear.
It's my fault. I made a political joke.
Now everyone is foaming at the mouth,

My Email To HostGator
« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2015, 12:29:57 AM »
It's my fault. I made a political joke.
Now everyone is foaming at the mouth,

Meh... 2 b fair they were already foaming at the mouth.
They are just doing in this thread nao.

My Email To HostGator
« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2015, 11:29:46 PM »
This happened to me twice as well, on firefox. I will grab shots screenshots if I see it again. It happened about one week ago.

Thanks.

My Email To HostGator
« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2015, 12:21:30 AM »

I was being redirected to a Dr.Oz and Ellen Degeneres ad/site. I even ran malwarebytes and hitman and it was still redirecting me to the filth. It's not doing it anymore though.

My Email To HostGator
« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2015, 12:29:34 AM »
I was being redirected to a Dr.Oz and Ellen Degeneres ad/site. I even ran malwarebytes and hitman and it was still redirecting me to the filth. It's not doing it anymore though.

hostgator was having a problem with the server this forum resides on, meaning hundreds of sites were affected.  of course, nobody has given me any specific info as to what the problem was, but i wonder if these redirects are related to it.  it all happened at the same time, it seems.

My Email To HostGator
« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2015, 02:41:19 AM »

I have had this happen too. Generally happen on mobile devices.

My Email To HostGator
« Reply #39 on: January 22, 2015, 12:23:26 AM »
I'be been using GoDaddy for hosting most sites. Looking for any suggestions. Especially any that provide a good package resellers.

I was leaning towards hostgator.

My Email To HostGator
« Reply #41 on: January 22, 2015, 06:57:40 AM »
Total choice hosting is about 5x more expensive than hostgator.  Everything seems to be working now so I guess I'll stay.

My Email To HostGator
« Reply #42 on: January 22, 2015, 09:07:49 PM »
I had question for Hostgator after waiting to chat with a rep (probably a bot) for 20 minutes I have decided to stay put.

My Email To HostGator
« Reply #43 on: January 22, 2015, 10:11:59 PM »
I had question for Hostgator after waiting to chat with a rep (probably a bot) for 20 minutes I have decided to stay put.

Ecch, I'll bite.  Why?

My Email To HostGator
« Reply #44 on: January 22, 2015, 11:02:52 PM »
Ecch, I'll bite.  Why?
Cause if they can't get their shit together to sell a new hosting account they probably can't get it together when a server/cluster is fubar'ed

My Email To HostGator
« Reply #45 on: January 28, 2015, 12:55:05 PM »
Trying to connect to Bellgab during Gabcast last night I got the "host gator" generic page. Just now I got a screen to this website (that mentioned I needed to install flash":
https://softwareupdaterlp.com/campaign/queenshop7/?ID=trillmstrcpi2&sub=trillmstrcpi2&S2=wFT51DF6PTR1LAOHGEU7EOL8

My Email To HostGator
« Reply #46 on: January 28, 2015, 01:28:39 PM »
Trying to connect to Bellgab during Gabcast last night I got the "host gator" generic page. Just now I got a screen to this website (that mentioned I needed to install flash":
https://softwareupdaterlp.com/campaign/queenshop7/?ID=trillmstrcpi2&sub=trillmstrcpi2&S2=wFT51DF6PTR1LAOHGEU7EOL8
I had this issue about 90 minutes ago when trying to access page 3 of the "First World Problems" thread. Page 4 loaded fine, as did other threads. Very strange...

My Email To HostGator
« Reply #47 on: January 28, 2015, 11:48:29 PM »
Listening to Podcast UFO's latest episode and the host just went off about what a disappointment HostGator has been over the last week. Maybe HG is in the middle of meltdown / death spiral

My Email To HostGator
« Reply #48 on: January 29, 2015, 12:19:56 AM »
Listening to Podcast UFO's latest episode and the host just went off about what a disappointment HostGator has been over the last week. Maybe HG is in the middle of meltdown / death spiral

They were bought out a while back. I think that's where the decline started.

My Email To HostGator
« Reply #49 on: January 29, 2015, 12:43:53 AM »

Same happened to me yesterday. Same page. I assumed it was on my end.