• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

More Religion of Death, Destruction, and Oppression...

Started by Quick Karl, January 07, 2015, 06:58:22 AM

paladin1991

Quote from: Bart Ell on January 09, 2015, 12:00:32 PM
I know! All of Paris was hiding indoors while 2 brothers were on the loose! Imagine 2 brothers shutting down a whole city! HA! America would never do... oh, right... Boston... neveryoumind.
I almost missed your satirical attempt here.  There was no drawing of mohammed.

analog kid

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 10, 2015, 08:18:41 AM

Somehow I don't think so; it's like a hydra.

Yeah, I have a hard time taking Anon too seriously.

albrecht

Quote from: analog kid on January 10, 2015, 10:47:07 AM
Yeah, I have a hard time taking Anon too seriously.
Being in the FEMA Region right next to the open-border and narco-state I was watching curiously when Anon claimed they were going after the cartels (in particular Los Zetas) a few years ago. It took, maybe a week or so, before they backed down and nothing came of it (except some bloggers kidnapped and beheaded or other wise killed.) I seem to recall that one blogger was released and so they 'called off their campaign' but I never could verify if that claim was specifically true. It is easier to steal games and movies, or go after small-town police departments on occasion, than go after real criminals, terror networks, or aggressive governments.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on January 10, 2015, 10:58:48 AM
Being in the FEMA Region right next to the open-border and narco-state I was watching curiously when Anon claimed they were going after the cartels (in particular Los Zetas) a few years ago. It took, maybe a week or so, before they backed down and nothing came of it (except some bloggers kidnapped and beheaded or other wise killed.) I seem to recall that one blogger was released and so they 'called off their campaign' but I never could verify if that claim was specifically true. It is easier to steal games and movies, or go after small-town police departments on occasion, than go after real criminals, terror networks, or aggressive governments.

They might have the intent and even the motivation; but they'll be trying to fight a low tech method of communication with hi tech means. Anonymous haven't the knowledge or credibility to fight what it is they say they will fight.

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 10, 2015, 11:04:18 AM

They might have the intent and even the motivation; but they'll be trying to fight a low tech method of communication with hi tech means. Anonymous haven't the knowledge or credibility to fight what it is they say they will fight.
Whilst the methods of final attack (shooting people, crude IEDs, car-bombs, etc) are pretty low-tech the finance and propaganda is fairly high-tech (with some low-tech also- hawala- Imans talking to school kids in a hut) the over-all operations (money laundering, money coming from "royals" in Gulf Countries, arms sales and transfer, false identity documents, logistics, safe-houses, etc) could be attacked, if Anon wanted to (I would think.) If you can hack a US bank or company or government- why not Aramco or the "royal" bank accounts and hold it hostage unless all madrasses are defunded etc? Why not get their gambling, fornication, drug use, alcohol use, etc on a hacked hidden cam in one of their suites in Vegas, London, Macau, etc and broadcast that to the region?

If we cut off the funding and support from corrupt Middle-Eastern regimes- and eliminate the the 5th column already allowed to emigrate to European and American cities- then all we need to deal with are truly poor, backwards, uneducated radicals living in huts and caves. Who will attack each other but won't be able to hit us.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on January 10, 2015, 11:16:33 AM
Whilst the methods of final attack (shooting people, crude IEDs, car-bombs, etc) are pretty low-tech the finance and propaganda is fairly high-tech (with some low-tech also- hawala- Imans talking to school kids in a hut) the over-all operations (money laundering, money coming from "royals" in Gulf Countries, arms sales and transfer, false identity documents, logistics, safe-houses, etc) could be attacked, if Anon wanted to (I would think.) If you can hack a US bank or company or government- why not Aramco or the "royal" bank accounts and hold it hostage unless all madrasses are defunded etc? Why not get their gambling, fornication, drug use, alcohol use, etc on a hacked hidden cam in one of their suites in Vegas, London, Macau, etc and broadcast that to the region?

If we cut off the funding and support from corrupt Middle-Eastern regimes- and eliminate the the 5th column already allowed to emigrate to European and American cities- then all we need to deal with are truly poor, backwards, uneducated radicals living in huts and caves. Who will attack each other but won't be able to hit us.

This is what I mean about low tech; The actual name of it escapes me but there's an ancient method that the middle east Arabs and the 'Stans' use that is pretty much word of mouth. Based on absolute trust (Familial) and used to take messages and money all over the world if needed. The money isn't physically taken, it's a form of surety that is held and deposited and given out when needed. Almost entirely untraceable, as it doesn't use anything that uses electricity or is documented.

I agree, go after the billionaire Saudi princes, but we both know that won't happen until oil is worth the same as piss. Having said that, the oil price has fallen dramatically over the last 12 months so it might happen!

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 10, 2015, 11:26:58 AM

This is what I mean about low tech; The actual name of it escapes me but there's an ancient method that the middle east Arabs and the 'Stans' use that is pretty much word of mouth. Based on absolute trust (Familial) and used to take messages and money all over the world if needed. The money isn't physically taken, it's a form of surety that is held and deposited and given out when needed. Almost entirely untraceable, as it doesn't use anything that uses electricity or is documented.

I agree, go after the billionaire Saudi princes, but we both know that won't happen until oil is worth the same as piss. Having said that, the oil price has fallen dramatically over the last 12 months so it might happen!
Yeah, what I mentioned earlier. It is called "Hawala" (there are other terms for it depending on dialect/language.) But informal money transfer system. Actually pretty interesting. But it does depend on people trusting each other (so breaking that trust, or making people THINK the trust is broken, could be a disruptive strategy.) To be effective moving money, ideas, or weapons here also hinges on those people are here in our cities to link into that network. Eliminate the Fifth Column here, or at least profile and heavy, heavy surveillance of those elements can help crack it. Also, promising, is the newer generation (home-grown) of Muslims become more secularized, drug addicted, etc means more chances of breaking down the system. (Think of how the various mafias get broken when the "new generation" losing its roots or starts turning on each other.) Ideally sowing discord in the familial networks, clans, exploit Sunni/Shia splits, and also focus attention of the radicals on the corrupt local governments (and "royals") could take attention from Muslims attacking us. We've tried this before, of course, and it was has worked (to an extent) but blow-back becomes a problem- especially when we let Muslim emigrate here.

Yorkshire pud

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-30717728

The killings at Charlie Hebdo are a deeply unwelcome reminder to the west that for some, mainly young radicalised men, their fundamentalist interpretation of their religion matters enough to kill those who offend it.
As a result, across western Europe, liberally-minded societies are beginning to divide over how best to deal with radical Islamism and its impact on their countries, while governments agonise over the potential for a backlash against Muslims living in Europe.
Today, mainstream Muslim organisations in the UK and France have unequivocally condemned the killings, saying that terrorism is an affront to Islam.
But the potential backlash, including support for far right parties and groups, may well hurt ordinary Muslims more than anyone else, leaving the authorities and religious leaders in western Europe wondering how to confront violence in the name of religion without victimizing minorities or being accused of 'Islamophobia'.

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 10, 2015, 02:28:42 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-30717728
Yeah, as I predicted the usual smattering of condemnations by the so-called moderate Muslim spokesman and the usual hang-wringing by the politicians and the politically correct crowd about how we need more tolerance and understanding. Frankly I could care less how the latest events "impact" the Muslims in our countries. They never step up to condemn things unless forced to do so and always after the fact. They send money back to "charities" that often help fund madrasses and other centers of radicalism. And, often, ghettoize themselves, trash our streets, etc. Assimilate, grass on the radicals in your midst, let your girls go to school and not wear garb, don't beat your wife, learn our language(s), and don't complain about being "profiled" or "discriminated" against. You don't like it than go home and try to change the country, society, and religion from which you fled. Don't import that society and culture here. I hope the NF, Vlaams Blok, and all the rest do well in the next election cycle. At least mix things up and get the politicians to address the real problem.

Kelt

Why don't regular Catholics stop their organisation from molesting children?

Why don't regular Jews demand the dismantling of the Gaza concentration camp?

Why don't regular Christians stop the Westboro Baptist Church screaming hate at the grieving parents of dead gays/soldiers/whomever?

Why don't regular Muslims stop the terror attacks?

Catsmile

Quote from: Kelt on January 13, 2015, 07:53:27 PM
Why don't regular Catholics stop their organisation from molesting children?

Why don't regular Jews demand the dismantling of the Gaza concentration camp?

Why don't regular Christians stop the Westboro Baptist Church screaming hate at the grieving parents of dead gays/soldiers/whomever?

Why don't regular Muslims stop the terror attacks?

They are doing what all those religions do, praying for the cure. DUH!
God will take care of it, if billions of people mutter at him long enough...
Yeah, yeah, thats it!
True story, bro!

Meanwhile the rest of us...

Yorkshire pud

Being liberal in Saudi Arabia.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-30856403
The punishment of Badawi, who was also fined and sentenced to 10 years in prison, caused an international outcry.
Badawi established Liberal Saudi Network, a now-closed online forum that sought to encourage debate on religious and political matters in Saudi Arabia in 2008.
In 2012, he was arrested in Jeddah and charged with "insulting Islam through electronic channels" and "going beyond the realm of obedience".

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 16, 2015, 12:07:28 PM
Being liberal in Saudi Arabia.

I thought you meant the punishment. A flogging instead of beheading indicating that bleeding hearts are in control. The oil royals will be funding Amnesty International at this rate. Regime change is due for these pinkos. 

Yorkshire pud

RT is a Russian state owned (and run) TV company that doesn't exactly tell the truth. What is their take on this fella?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-31008694

It's okay, I can answer that; Zilch. Nada. You know why? Because the bloke who controls RT is the same bloke who had him murdered.

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 27, 2015, 01:14:32 PM

RT is a Russian state owned (and run) TV company that doesn't exactly tell the truth. What is their take on this fella?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-31008694

It's okay, I can answer that; Zilch. Nada. You know why? Because the bloke who controls RT is the same bloke who had him murdered.
It is just a matter of degree. Sure RT is controlled, but so is the BBC, at least to an extent, it receives public funding and is operating under a royal charter (recall the "sexing up" information prior to Iraq? The ignoring of massive pedo-sex scandals and even employing a pedophile and having him on the tv for decades?)

Kelt

Royal charter means nothing.  The Queen isn't calling the BBC telling them how to report the news.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on January 27, 2015, 01:46:15 PM
It is just a matter of degree. Sure RT is controlled, but so is the BBC, at least to an extent, it receives public funding and is operating under a royal charter (recall the "sexing up" information prior to Iraq? The ignoring of massive pedo-sex scandals and even employing a pedophile and having him on the tv for decades?)

The BBC has an independent trust, it isn't state controlled-only in time of all out war would that happen, whereas the commercial TV stations are answerable to advertisers, so they've already got the piper, and it isn't the viewer/ listener . Savile was from a previous time, with a different hierarchy where the 'stars' ruled the roost- It was wrong of course. But I would imagine that all TV and radio stations throughout the world have similar skeletons.

It still doesn't detract that RT isn't the BBC. To say it's similar is ludicrous.  RT is run by Putin, and the Russian mafia.

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 27, 2015, 01:57:45 PM

The BBC has an independent trust, it isn't state controlled-only in time of all out war would that happen, whereas the commercial TV stations are answerable to advertisers, so they've already got the piper, and it isn't the viewer/ listener . Savile was from a previous time, with a different hierarchy where the 'stars' ruled the roost- It was wrong of course. But I would imagine that all TV and radio stations throughout the world have similar skeletons.

It still doesn't detract that RT isn't the BBC. To say it's similar is ludicrous.  RT is run by Putin, and the Russian mafia.
For sure they are not the same but there is still bias and coverage issues in any media some it is very overt and more pronounced (RT.)  Here in the USA "news," especially local, is often reading of corporate or government press releases. I like the BBC but there is bias there also.

Back on the subject, I see the new king in Saudi Arabia is started his reign with 3 more beheadings today!

VtaGeezer

Quote from: albrecht on January 27, 2015, 01:46:15 PM
You show us daily your remarkable ability to blithely throw out the most outrageous distortions. Yeah, the BBC is like RT...both use electricity. 

albrecht

http://www.wgal.com/national/gunmen-storm-kenya-college-police-wounded/32146326?absolute=true
More peaceful actions by Muslims, this time, again, in Obama country (at least in spirit if not proven in fact) and at a school (again.)  It is nice of those Muslims helping people celebrate Easter! Meanwhile small businesses and whole states being attacked here. And we are importing record numbers of Muslims, most of whom are not properly screened.  Maybe it is time for Christians, at least in Africa and Middle-East, to stop the "turn the other cheek" stuff and "sell your cloak and buy a sword" against all this peace and brotherly love spread by the Muslims.

Quote from: albrecht on April 02, 2015, 05:17:46 PM
... we are importing record numbers of Muslims, most of whom are not properly screened at all...

FIFY

albrecht

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/at-least-two-killed-in-austria-after-man-drives-into-crowd-before-stabbing-passersby-in-graz-10333891.html

"The driver, identified by police as a 26-year-old Austrian man of Bosnian heritage" no mention of religion but one could surmise by the "Bosnian heritage" description. When will we ban cars and knives because, obviously, it is not the immigration policies or a certain religion that seems to be the problem?

Juan

Mr. Obama says these things do not happen outside th US.

albrecht

Quote from: Juan on June 20, 2015, 07:20:06 PM
Mr. Obama says these things do not happen outside th US.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3140304/Decapitated-body-Islamist-flag-industrial-estate-France.html

Once against the Muslim in France was "on radar" and "was interviewed" but deemed not a security risk and not followed up on. And note, how Obama's rebels, and possibly co-religionists if some of Obama's statements are to be believed, treat homosexuals. And on his day of celebration!? Obama, whose main goal- for whatever personal reasons if any of the persistent rumors are true- was to promote homosexuality, gender-bending, BLTs, etc- has gotten his goal of homosexual "marriage" and, yet his rebels, treat them this way? Will those immigrants Obama is allowing in without background checks accept the Supreme Court's decision? Or are we going to see stuff like this in our street?  Can you imagine? You are homosexual. Elated by the decision. You tweet your love of Obama and you rush out and get married. Then you go to a baker and he is forced to make you a cake. But on the way back to the bathhouse for the wedding party you are seized by a Muslim immigrant Obama allowed in and then thrown off a building! Heck of a wedding day. (And then politicians and leftists have a candle-lit ceremony, with much hang-wringing and speeches about to try to "understand" what happened and how it was our fear of Islam, and Western Civilization in general, that caused it and we need more "out-reach" and "understanding" towards them and to become more "inclusive".....)

Eddie Coyle

Either an insane longing for the Imperial days of yore, masochism or perversion could only lead a European to vacation in...fucking Tunisia. Here's a hint, if your travel intinerary includes "Arab Spring" destinations, uh, you may not being coming back.