• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

satan is my master

Started by gnooryblows, January 03, 2015, 11:49:32 PM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 04, 2015, 04:10:04 AM
if i wasnt instantly permabanned after making the joke, which was obviously just a joke, it would have been all explained so soon as it became obvious that you people did not share the sentiments that people on other forums shared. on most forums if you say that most people will just shrug and say 'oh duh, of course'. at least, on the forums ive been on. sorry, but the dude does not have a reputation as a squeaky clean moral individual even, i mean you know he bailed on his family. so i dont know why i would ever think hes above suspicion.
i dont know what happened, but ive never said one way or the other that he did or did not do something. whatever my exact quote was originally is not relevant anyhow because i was permabanned immediately afterward before any elaboration was involved.

You said several times on this thread about minding your own business; Shame you can't extend that courtesy to Art Bell eh? Exactly what business is it of yours what his family situation is? And who are you to decide who is or isn't above suspicion? You haven't the fucking wit to wipe your own arse, let alone be a fucking arbiter of justice.

Catsmile

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 04, 2015, 03:47:54 AM
i think its very bizarre and suspicious, daggit, that somebody would lose their wife of 15 years then immediately remarry, then leave the US for a non-extraditionary treaty country right after the death, sure.

Please show me where the Philippines are a non extradition country.
Oh and if you murder someone please go to the Philippines, see how well that works out for you.
Yeah... just more talking about that of which you do not know.

I'm a lesbian trapped in a mans body, if you must know.
You looking to hook up? Why else would you care about my gender?

gnooryblows

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 04, 2015, 04:17:47 AM

You said several times on this thread about minding your own business; Shame you can't extend that courtesy to Art Bell eh? Exactly what business is it of yours what his family situation is? And who are you to decide who is or isn't above suspicion? You haven't the fucking wit to wipe your own arse, let alone be a fucking arbiter of justice.

i dont care what he did to his wife or anybody else. i made an offhand comment about the suspicious nature of some events, which have been widely speculated upon over the internet. theres nothing that unusual about it other than that you people blew it out of proportion. ive been stating for the year and a half since then that i have no idea what did or did not happen, but that i feel it was suspicious. the end. i have a right to believe something was somewhat suspicious. im not saying one way or the other that i know what happened and ive been very clear that i have no clue. so shut the fuck up and stop dragging it on. if you people didnt badger me about it constantly, it never would have come up again, so go fuck yourselves, you fat drunk retards.
i dont know, nor do i care who did or did not kill their wives. someones wife of 15 years dies, they immediately remarry and leave the country? i think most people would cock their heads to the side and say 'hmm' at that one. doesnt mean it happened one way or the other, just means i mentioned it offhand on a message board one time and fuckin retards dont want to let it go for over a year now.
the end.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Catsmile on January 04, 2015, 04:22:04 AM
Please show me where the Philippines are a non extradition country.
Oh and if you murder someone please go to the Philippines, see how well that works out for you.
Yeah... just more talking about that of which you do not know.

I'm a lesbian trapped in a mans body, if you must know.

you are right, its an extradition country, my mistake.

edit, according to the internet, the treaty went into effect in 94, my bad, for some other reason i was under the impression they did not have one. its a detail and not very relevant. you people are the ones acting as if im making an accusation, but im not, i just thought something was weird, so theres not much else to it. i basically dont understand how somebody can jump from one wife to another so fast without grieving.  dont know why you people overreact.

gnooryblows

when somebodies wife dies, dont they normally stop and grieve for a while? not want to run right out and remarry within a month or month and a half or whatever? thats just my understanding of marriage. its also pretty bizarre to MARRY someone within a month and a half of knowing them. so one might honestly think, did they know eachother beforehand? i mean. i dont know either way. i have no idea what happened. i have no clue. but these are the first things that come to my mind and lots of peoples minds so i dont know why you people make big deals about it.

its far far from accusation. accusation is somebody saying 'he did this' or 'he did that'. im not doing that, but to me its bizarre.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 04, 2015, 04:28:04 AM
when somebodies wife dies, dont they normally stop and grieve for a while? not want to run right out and remarry within a month or month and a half or whatever? thats just my understanding of marriage. its also pretty bizarre to MARRY someone within a month and a half of knowing them. so one might honestly think, did they know eachother beforehand? i mean. i dont know either way. i have no idea what happened. i have no clue. but these are the first things that come to my mind and lots of peoples minds so i dont know why you people make big deals about it.

its far far from accusation. accusation is somebody saying 'he did this' or 'he did that'. im not doing that, but to me its bizarre.

Would you like a bigger shovel or is the one you have big enough for the hole you're digging?

Catsmile

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 04, 2015, 04:28:04 AM

Well, when you get older Satan will explain that he gives people plenty of latitude to grieve in many different ways. Not all of them conform to the mainstream ideation you seem to be clinging 2. 

gnooryblows

furthermore, i never really wanted to continue talking about this. i really dont, but every time i post on this board, somebody brings it up.
its getting to the point where i may not post here anymore because the last thing i need is for it to become blown out of proportion anymore and for there to be some issue with it. and i dont mean some legal issue because i know for a fact there is no legal precedent to this being illegal in any way + i have not ever claimed to know what happened, but honestly i dont need somebody being pissed off, having an emotional reaction and deciding to make threats of legal action. because everyone here keeps telling me i am committing a crime by stating my beliefs that its sort of fucked up. art did threaten one dude who wrote an online article about how he supposedly murdered his wife with a law suit. the dude told him to fuck off because there was no legal precedent for it and art did, because the dude was right. there was nothing illegal about it, but just the same its not something i want to deal with and if you people continue to bring it up, i mean, ive got to go because its not worth it to just drag this dead horse around beating it.
soo thats where im at right now. maybe you dont like me because im a satanist and have white pride and you would be happy to see me go, but whatever. i really dont want everything i post to end up degenerating into a discussion about this anymore, esp not where people are accusing me of committing crimes when its not true.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Catsmile on January 04, 2015, 04:22:04 AM

Please I can answer that for him, because he's blushing.

Yes; and indeed, why. He's also arrogant enough to think he'd have half a chance. But that's satanists for you.

Daggit

Satan would think you are a pussy for backing away from your murder accusations and not owning it like a man of the Dark Lord.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 04, 2015, 04:35:41 AM
furthermore, i never really wanted to continue talking about this. i really dont, but every time i post on this board, somebody brings it up.
its getting to the point where i may not post here anymore because the last thing i need is for it to become blown out of proportion anymore and for there to be some issue with it. and i dont mean some legal issue because i know for a fact there is no legal precedent to this being illegal in any way

....is where you're wrong. You're wronger than a very wrong thing. It's called libel. And although I'm not privy to anyone's wealth, I would guess such as Art Bell's is considerably more than yours...

+ i have not ever claimed to know what happened, but honestly i dont need somebody being pissed off, having an emotional reaction and deciding to make threats of legal action. because everyone here keeps telling me i am committing a crime by stating my beliefs that its sort of fucked up.

Wrong again. Belief isn't the same as accusation, which is where you get confused..It's that devil we call language and words and stuff.

art did threaten one dude who wrote an online article about how he supposedly murdered his wife with a law suit. the dude told him to fuck off because there was no legal precedent for it and art did, because the dude was right. there was nothing illegal about it, but just the same its not something i want to deal with and if you people continue to bring it up, i mean, ive got to go because its not worth it to just drag this dead horse around beating it.
soo thats where im at right now. maybe you dont like me because im a satanist and have white pride and you would be happy to see me go, but whatever. i really dont want everything i post to end up degenerating into a discussion about this anymore, esp not where people are accusing me of committing crimes when its not true.

No-one is accusing you of committing crime; but you see how horrible it feels? Thinking you're accused of something you know you haven't done? Feels bad doesn't it?

gnooryblows

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 04, 2015, 04:42:39 AM

....is where you're wrong. You're wronger than a very wrong thing. It's called libel. And although I'm not privy to anyone's wealth, I would guess such as Art Bell's is considerably more than yours...

Wrong again. Belief isn't the same as accusation, which is where you get confused..It's that devil we call language and words and stuff.

No-one is accusing you of committing crime; but you see how horrible it feels? Thinking you're accused of something you know you haven't done? Feels bad doesn't it?

everything you wrote is like incoherent dude, you are not even following along. every time you post you sound drunk. im done with this place honestly its pretty uninteresting here and everyone is like blanked out retarded. its like literally not even worth responding to what you said becuase it doesnt follow along logically from my comments. like trying to explain physics to a mentally handicapped child wearing headphones.

gnooryblows

im gonna go somewhere where my wisdom could be appreciated.

Catsmile

Well ur a piss poor satanist, but doing a good job at becoming a aryan supremacist.
Try harder.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 04, 2015, 04:45:32 AM

everything you wrote is like incoherent dude, you are not even following along. every time you post you sound drunk. im done with this place honestly its pretty uninteresting here and everyone is like blanked out retarded. its like literally not even worth responding to what you said becuase it doesnt follow along logically from my comments. like trying to explain physics to a mentally handicapped child wearing headphones.

It's 'like' incoherent? It either is or it isn't, and I'm capable of being able to read it. I think it's you who can't think it through. Especially my last sentence about feeling horrible that someone might accuse you of something you haven't done....Yeah, that makes you think doesn't it? Or do you think AB doesn't deserve feelings?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 04, 2015, 04:46:37 AM

Make sure you post often when you get there.

Catsmile

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 04, 2015, 04:46:37 AM

That made me laugh.

Here's a list of "where your "wisdom" could be appreciated."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:White_supremacist_groups_in_the_United_States

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Catsmile on January 04, 2015, 04:47:26 AM
Well ur a piss poor satanist, but doing a good job at becoming a aryan supremacist.
Try harder.

Well, I thought being pussies we'd have rolled over long before he did. Damn!! I've failed in my craven obsequious posturings to the supreme satanist. Damn again.

Catsmile

Well.. I tried.
Maybe one day I'll come up to his level and not be like retarded and stuff, bro.

To bad really.
If only he knew that I'm Satans master, he could have found the way.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Catsmile on January 04, 2015, 04:56:15 AM
Well.. I tried.
Maybe one day I'll come up to his level and not be like retarded and stuff, bro.

;D ;D

b_dubb

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 04, 2015, 01:47:41 AM
MV and the rest of the people viewing this thread should note that this rat piece of shit made a blatant racial remark toward me. then bitched and moaned when i made one back. you want special treatment.

go fuck yourself you piece of shit.
put the baff salts down and step away from the Internet

WhiteCrow

Summary of this thread:

Bellgab's e-tards found a new home.

Bart Ell

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 04, 2015, 03:00:33 AM
i can count and ive had sex with 5 or 6 or 7 women, not sure.

Quote of the year. So subtle and delicious.

And, just for poops and smilies...
http://youtu.be/NH7ogQldm14

eddie dean

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 04, 2015, 03:48:50 AM

are you a woman

if you play your cards right catsmile, you can be lucky number 9!

3OctaveFart

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on January 04, 2015, 03:00:28 AM
   That's why I use drugs and alcohol. Retardation is the passage to the Kingdom of Hades.

I'll say hello to Charon for you.
I'll pat Cerberus on the head. One of them, anyway.

Quote from: Catsmile on January 04, 2015, 03:02:22 AM
You lucky bastard! Can I be your grasshopper?
Sure.  You bring the grass, ok?

Catsmile

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 04, 2015, 08:13:35 AM
Summary of this thread:

Bellgab's e-tards found a new home.

Your name is now added to the list, welcome. A day late and a dollar short; your life story right? This smacks of sour grapes, sorry you passed out early and missed all the fun. :P

Catsmile

Quote from: eddie dean on January 04, 2015, 09:34:28 AM
if you play your cards right catsmile, you can be lucky number 9!

Sigh... Yeah, I let that one slip through my fingers.
And I've been looking for a place to wear that sexy little black number, that I got for xmas. <Facepalm>

Catsmile

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on January 04, 2015, 12:59:06 PM
Sure.  You bring the grass, ok?
Don't have any grass.
But I can bring the Hopper, that okay?

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 04, 2015, 01:14:21 AM
satan is your only purity
satan is your only redemption

So ..... what's your point?