• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

satan is my master

Started by gnooryblows, January 03, 2015, 11:49:32 PM

Daggit

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 04, 2015, 02:21:31 AM
i didnt accuse him of it, i just said i thought it was a bizarre situation with bizarre things that happened after that made me suspicious.
everybody else put the words accuse into my mouth.

Yes you did whitey.

http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,5987.msg255389.html#msg255389

You can't run from it.

Catsmile

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 04, 2015, 03:40:13 AM
satan teaches you to MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS and WATCH OUT FOR YOURSELF. in that way, the world does not become interconnected. the planet does not become CONQUERED as it has by humanity. THERE IS A BALANCE. The balance is important. not too many humans, not too few. live in balance with nature. when we all become one, we become a weak, collective, hive-minded race with no freedoms. this is labled as love and unity, THESE ARE EVIL IDEALS. Stand on your own two feet, maintain yourself. that is what it means to live in balance with nature, satan is the balance.

Uhhh... so why on the internet? It's kinda interconnected and all that.
And if you don't "interconnect" how can he get the word out about him?

gnooryblows

Quote from: Daggit on January 04, 2015, 03:42:37 AM
Yes you did whitey.

http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,5987.msg255389.html#msg255389
thats not a direct quote though. i briefly recapped not knowing how out of proportion the whole thing would be blown. the original comment was posed more of a tongue in cheek question, if memory serves. but it was over a year and a half ago, hard to remember. either way, there are 100 quotes of me on that thread and others stating repeatedly that ive never accused him, that i dont know what happened, and that i just have my own beliefs about things. so what you say is totally not relevant. and fuck you you piece of shit race-traitor.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Catsmile on January 04, 2015, 03:43:05 AM
that is a good point, im not a big fan of the internet. but if you dont like the ocean, and you are dropped in the middle of the pacific, you dont not swim out of protest.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Catsmile on January 04, 2015, 03:43:05 AM

You're deliberately trying to confuse the bench boy.

Reported.

Catsmile

Paranoia is just a kind of awareness, and awareness is just a form of love. Paranoia is the other side of love. Once you give in to paranoia, it ceases to exist. That’s why I say, submission is a gift, just give in to it, don’t resist. Everything is beautiful if you want to experience it totally.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 04, 2015, 03:46:24 AM
that is a good point, im not a big fan of the internet. but if you dont like the ocean, and you are dropped in the middle of the pacific, you dont not swim out of protest.

I guess self preservation is too much of a stretch for you? Yeah, that'll be it...a bit like catching STD's...

gnooryblows

i think its very bizarre and suspicious, daggit, that somebody would lose their wife of 15 years then immediately remarry, then leave the US for a non-extraditionary treaty country right after the death, sure.

gnooryblows

but that does not mean that i know, or claim to know what happened.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Catsmile on January 04, 2015, 03:47:23 AM
Paranoia is just a kind of awareness, and awareness is just a form of love. Paranoia is the other side of love. Once you give in to paranoia, it ceases to exist. That’s why I say, submission is a gift, just give in to it, don’t resist. Everything is beautiful if you want to experience it totally.

are you a woman

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 04, 2015, 03:48:12 AM

It didn't stop you making the accusation though did it?

Daggit

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 04, 2015, 03:45:27 AM
fuck you you piece of shit race-traitor.

I'm your worst nightmare. I'm part Latino, part Hawaiian, part Portuguese. The rest of me is sorta white.

Daggit

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 04, 2015, 03:47:54 AM
i think its very bizarre and suspicious, daggit, that somebody would lose their wife of 15 years then immediately remarry, then leave the US for a non-extraditionary treaty country right after the death, sure.

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 04, 2015, 03:48:12 AM

Not sure you grasp what an accusation is.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 04, 2015, 03:49:49 AM

It didn't stop you making the accusation though did it?

if you want to call it that, whatever. it was written all over the net at the time. its on web forums everywhere, thats the only reason i mentioned it, its really you people that keep dragging it up, whatever.

georgegoldman

I think that Gnooryblows is just trying to pick up the drama slack because Falkie is not posting on bellgab this year.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Daggit on January 04, 2015, 03:50:57 AM
I'm your worst nightmare. I'm part Latino, part Hawaiian, part Portuguese. The rest of me is sorta white.

you arent a nightmare to me, so long as you mind your own business and stay away from my family and out of my affairs.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 04, 2015, 03:53:08 AM

if you want to call it that, whatever. it was written all over the net at the time. its on web forums everywhere, thats the only reason i mentioned it, its really you people that keep dragging it up, whatever.

Aliens probing humans up the ass is all over the internet, it doesn't make it true. What you're saying is because the collective are doing it, you follow like a sheep? You know, all the things you said satanists don't do....Interesting.

Daggit

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 04, 2015, 03:53:57 AM

you arent a nightmare to me, so long as you mind your own business and stay away from my family and out of my affairs.

The only thing I desire from you is that bench. Give it to me!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 04, 2015, 03:53:57 AM

Family? You mean you have relations? Oh fuck.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 04, 2015, 03:55:13 AM

Aliens probing humans up the ass is all over the internet, it doesn't make it true. What you're saying is because the collective are doing it, you follow like a sheep? You know, all the things you said satanists don't do....Interesting.

not at all what i said, just alluding to the fact that its a common topic on internet forums. i mean you should keep in mind that this is a dude that bagged out on one family with children already because, according to his own book, his wife was sort of 'boring'.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Daggit on January 04, 2015, 03:55:57 AM
The only thing I desire from you is that bench. Give it to me!

Hey, I had first dibs.

gnooryblows

im only trying to save your souls through the power of satan and i have no will towards most of you.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 04, 2015, 03:56:24 AM

not at all what i said, just alluding to the fact that its a common topic on internet forums. i mean you should keep in mind that this is a dude that bagged out on one family with children already because, according to his own book, his wife was sort of 'boring'.

Right; so you decided then he was rightly accused of murder? But again, because it was on forums you decided it must be true? Critical thinking?

gnooryblows

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 04, 2015, 03:58:01 AM

Right; so you decided then he was rightly accused of murder? But again, because it was on forums you decided it must be true? Critical thinking?
i said that to me, i think thats bizarre and suspicious, the circumstances. never said i know what happened and said a billion times that i very clearly do NOT know what happened, which is why its weird you say its an accusation. an accusation is when you say about somebody 'oh wow, they did that'. to say in your opinion that something is bizarre and doesnt add up, or that its suspicious, is not an accusation.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 04, 2015, 04:01:16 AM
i said that to me, i think thats bizarre and suspicious, the circumstances. never said i know what happened and said a billion times that i very clearly do NOT know what happened, which is why its weird you say its an accusation. an accusation is when you say about somebody 'oh wow, they did that'. to say in your opinion that something is bizarre and doesnt add up, or that its suspicious, is not an accusation.

A quote from YOUR post that Daggit linked above.

so i posted, on my first night here, "the most evil thing art did? murder his wife". The next thing i know i hit the refresh button and people are accusing me of being gnoory then the next thing i know BAM, permaban
[/font]

Which bit of accusation are you struggling with?

gnooryblows

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 04, 2015, 04:03:35 AM

A quote from YOUR post that Daggit linked above.

[/font]

Which bit of accusation are you struggling with?

heres my own quote where i already explained, faggot.

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 04, 2015, 03:45:27 AM
thats not a direct quote though. i briefly recapped not knowing how out of proportion the whole thing would be blown. the original comment was posed more of a tongue in cheek question, if memory serves. but it was over a year and a half ago, hard to remember. either way, there are 100 quotes of me on that thread and others stating repeatedly that ive never accused him, that i dont know what happened, and that i just have my own beliefs about things. so what you say is totally not relevant. and fuck you you piece of shit race-traitor.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 04, 2015, 04:05:15 AM

heres my own quote where i already explained, faggot.

You've not explained anything, you've covered your ass. Like any good satanist should. Oh, calling me names doesn't hurt me...save the pixels for someone else.

gnooryblows

if i wasnt instantly permabanned after making the joke, which was obviously just a joke, it would have been all explained so soon as it became obvious that you people did not share the sentiments that people on other forums shared. on most forums if you say that most people will just shrug and say 'oh duh, of course'. at least, on the forums ive been on. sorry, but the dude does not have a reputation as a squeaky clean moral individual even, i mean you know he bailed on his family. so i dont know why i would ever think hes above suspicion.
i dont know what happened, but ive never said one way or the other that he did or did not do something. whatever my exact quote was originally is not relevant anyhow because i was permabanned immediately afterward before any elaboration was involved.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 04, 2015, 04:07:34 AM

You've not explained anything, you've covered your ass. Like any good satanist should. Oh, calling me names doesn't hurt me...save the pixels for someone else.

you call it what you want, 'cover my ass', whatever. thats a fiction or narrative that you just invented and affixed to my comment. nothin i can do bout that. you will believe what you want about me.