• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

satan is my master

Started by gnooryblows, January 03, 2015, 11:49:32 PM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 04, 2015, 02:38:15 AM

unfortunately, what you want is not very relevant to me, but you should know that 'bro' is not remotely an urban term. its more associated with middle, upper-middle, and upper class late teens and early to mid-20s in suburban settings. it also refers to rich spoiled brats who attend universities and pledge fraternities. in fact, the term 'bro' is even a direct reference to such a person.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bro

Stop doing that reading shit. Satan doesn't like learning. Heretic.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Catsmile on January 04, 2015, 02:37:43 AM
His cultural confusion... was a fragile thread that I wasn't gonna pull at.
Welcome back EC.   

Even the white supremacists are whiggers these days. Kids!

Good to be back.

jazmunda

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 04, 2015, 02:38:15 AM

unfortunately, what you want is not very relevant to me, but you should know that 'bro' is not remotely an urban term. its more associated with middle, upper-middle, and upper class late teens and early to mid-20s in suburban settings. it also refers to rich spoiled brats who attend universities and pledge fraternities. in fact, the term 'bro' is even a direct reference to such a person.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bro

I gots skooled by a white boy.

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 04, 2015, 02:25:52 AM
its important to get back to the main point of the thread, about how satan is the light and salvation to the world.
Nah, that's not important at all.  What's important is that you stop taking whatever you are taking, or start taking again whatever you stopped taking. 

gnooryblows

if you all opened your hearts to embrace satan, you would begin to see

gnooryblows

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on January 04, 2015, 02:44:37 AM
Nah, that's not important at all.  What's important is that you stop taking whatever you are taking, or start taking again whatever you stopped taking.

im not on any drugs. i smoke no cigarettes. i drink no booze. i drink no caffeine. i have no prescription or over the counter drugs. i dont watch television. i dont watch movies. i dont listen to music. i dont have pop-culture polluting my mind and brainwashing me, that is the difference between me and you.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 04, 2015, 02:46:21 AM

im not on any drugs. i smoke no cigarettes. i drink no booze.

Strikes one through three.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on January 04, 2015, 02:47:42 AM
  Strikes one through three.
they will make you a retard and you wont even realize it.

Yorkshire pud

im not on any drugs. i smoke no cigarettes. i drink no booze. i drink no caffeine. i have no prescription or over the counter drugs. i dont watch television. i dont watch movies. i dont listen to music. i dont have pop-culture polluting my mind and brainwashing me, that is the difference between me and you.

You don't do all those things. What makes you qualified to use the internet then? That's dangerous stuff for a boy like you who sits on a bench. Seriously.

Did anyone get in the Miroslav Satan joke yet?

gnooryblows

sorry, i dont understand what you mean yorkshire pud.

Catsmile

Quote from: jazmunda on January 04, 2015, 02:43:12 AM
I gots skooled by a white boy.

Well where do you think the white boiz picked up the bro?
I mean the brothas been calling eachother brothas before I was born.
Just like "Rock" music was taken from the black community, and given a little white wash.
Bro is just white washed brotha. Carry on.

EDIT: Ain't bro a pop-culture thing? Just sayin'.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Catsmile on January 04, 2015, 02:51:07 AM
Well where do you think the white boiz picked up the bro?
I mean the brothas been calling eachother brothas before I was born.
Just like "Rock" music was taken from the black community, and given a little white wash.
Bro is just white washed brotha. Carry on.

funny how blacks piggybacked on white technology, culture and innovations all throughout history, but constantly take a holier-than-thou attitude about the role they played in the early days of rock and roll. thanks for that and AIDs, those are about the only things you people have ever contributed to society.
oh and that guy george washington carver, who discovered 1 million different ways to enjoy peanut butter, whatever.

edit; that is, blacks HAVE piggybacked on the technology culture and innovations WE created throughout OUR history*

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 04, 2015, 02:50:02 AM
sorry, i dont understand what you mean yorkshire pud.

And that is why you'll never develop. Sitting on benches will be your ruin.

i know what day it is. i bathe regularly. i don't pick my nose in public. i can count to ten. i use punctuation.  i have had sex, with a woman, more than once: that is the difference between me and you.

Catsmile

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 04, 2015, 02:53:51 AM

funny how blacks piggybacked on white technology, culture and innovations all throughout history, but constantly take a holier-than-thou attitude about the role they played in the early days of rock and roll. thanks for that and AIDs, those are about the only things you people have ever contributed to society.
oh and that guy george washington carver, who discovered 1 million different ways to enjoy peanut butter, whatever.

edit; that is, blacks HAVE piggybacked on the technology culture and innovations WE created throughout OUR history*

Yeah they were so eager to piggyback on the white man they chained themselves to whites ships.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 04, 2015, 02:53:51 AM

Oh you see; you just showed you haven't a clue. Look up origins of things such as the plough.. no white boy on a bench invented that.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 04, 2015, 02:56:11 AM
And that is why you'll never develop. Sitting on benches will be your ruin.

no, i didnt understand because my not doing drugs doesnt have any relevant correlation to my ability or 'qualifications' to use to the internet. dumbass.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on January 04, 2015, 02:56:28 AM
i know what day it is. i bathe regularly. i don't pick my nose in public. i can count to ten. i use punctuation.  i have had sex, with a woman, more than once: that is the difference between me and you.

You done all that?

Reported.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 04, 2015, 02:48:38 AM
they will make you a retard and you wont even realize it.

That's why I use drugs and alcohol. Retardation is the passage to the Kingdom of Hades.

I'll say hello to Charon for you.

gnooryblows

i can count and ive had sex with 5 or 6 or 7 women, not sure. i will fully readily admit that the others are absolutely true.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Catsmile on January 04, 2015, 02:57:06 AM
Yeah they were so eager to piggyback on the white man they chained themselves to whites ships.
as a matter of fact, they chained OTHER blacks to ships. they had a big role in the slave trade. many blacks made fortunes selling other blacks into slavery. slavery was a major part of the ancient world. whites were held as slaves, jews too, by the egyptians, ever read the bible? slavery was simply a reality of the ancient world. it has nothing to do with blacks really.

Catsmile

You lucky bastard! Can I be your grasshopper?

gnooryblows

ever read robinson corusoe? wasnt he sold into slavery by a moor?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 04, 2015, 02:59:04 AM

no, i didnt understand because my not doing drugs doesnt have any relevant correlation to my ability or 'qualifications' to use to the internet. dumbass.

Dumbass? I point out your dichotomies and I'm the dumbass because you don't know what dichotomy means?

The bench. Lose the bench.

Catsmile

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 04, 2015, 03:00:33 AM
i can count and ive had sex with 5 or 6 or 7 women, not sure. i will fully readily admit that the others are absolutely true.
So... 2 or 3 may have been guys?

i can count and ive had sex with 5 or 6 or 7 women, not sure...
Call the sex crimes division of your local police station.  They will have the exact number.

gnooryblows

i dont fully remember one of them. another one i dated for a while, but only gave me blowjobs, i never touched her so i dunno if you would count her.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 04, 2015, 03:05:25 AM
i dont fully remember one of them. another one i dated for a while, but only gave me blowjobs, i never touched her so i dunno if you would count her.

Yeah it all counts as unconsensual sex.

ksm32

AHH! That's your entire problem. If #8 comes along you'll surely dump satan.