• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

satan is my master

Started by gnooryblows, January 03, 2015, 11:49:32 PM

gnooryblows

i walk with him, we are very close

Catsmile

jazmunda

Meh. Isn't this a condition of entry to use this site? That and leaving your dignity at the door.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: jazmunda on January 04, 2015, 12:19:49 AM
Meh. Isn't this a condition of entry to use this site? That and leaving your dignity at the door.

Satan thing is natural. But I'm certain I've never crossed paths with this dignity being you speak of.

jazmunda

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on January 04, 2015, 12:50:12 AM
    Satan thing is natural. But I'm certain I've never crossed paths with this dignity being you speak of.

I must have read about it in a euthanasia pamphlet and thought they were talking about youth in Asia. You can see how I may have made the leap to associating it with BellGab.

gnooryblows

the good is the bad.
the light is the dark.
the pure is the filthy.
the filthy the pure.
all that you know has been perverted in the false name of purity and righteousness.
the human genetic genepool has been weakened beyond repair.
satan is your last hope.
satan is the last bastion of purity and humanity.

embrace him.
he makes you no promises, only the reward of what you are big enough and bad enough to TAKE for yourself.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: jazmunda on January 04, 2015, 12:56:47 AM
I must have read about it in a euthanasia pamphlet and thought they were talking about youth in Asia. You can see how I may have made the leap to associating it with BellGab.

A completely logical conclusion. I can't think of "youth in asia" without thinking of Coast to Coast hosts or people who sang "Do You Wanna Touch Me".

gnooryblows

if jesus were to walk the earth today, he would be branded the antichrist.
they would take him to the hospital, put him on risperadol. they would obliterate his brain.
beware of those that move in his name, for they move in the name, but not in the spirit.
jesus was a criminal, anarchist, who ran with whores and thieves. he was executed by the state for his rebellion. he was not a 'lover' in the sense that you would use the world. what you call 'love' is hate. what you call 'hate' carries 'love' with it by its very nature.
the polarities of the human soul have been forcibly flipped, switch, so that all that you interpret is in reverse.
you revel in your own hypocrisy.

jesus is just one example, he is not particularly relevant or potent, but you people espouse his name as important.
but remember, if he came today he would be called the antichrist.

gnooryblows

satan is your only purity

satan is your only redemption

analog kid

Did you at least get bestowed with some amazing guitar spider licks?

ksm32

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 03, 2015, 11:49:32 PM
i walk with him, we are very close

Oh for fuck sakes. You're a skinny guy on a park bench.

jazmunda

Quote from: ksm32 on January 04, 2015, 01:21:26 AM
Oh for fuck sakes. You're a skinny guy on a park bench ::) ;D

And white. Surely things aren't that bad for you. You can successfully hail a cab.

gnooryblows

Quote from: ksm32 on January 04, 2015, 01:21:26 AM
Oh for fuck sakes. You're a skinny guy on a park bench.

i walk with him.

gnooryblows

Quote from: jazmunda on January 04, 2015, 01:22:39 AM
And white. Surely things aren't that bad for you. You can successfully hail a cab.

white is right

gnooryblows

jazmunda, i will not apologize for my skin color. i will not apologize for my race. i am proud of myself and who i am and who my people are. the blood of my proud european ancestors runs warm through my veins. my ancesters, who needed their might and cunning to brave the cold northern winters. who build the western world and propelled man to the top of the food chain. i will make no apologies for them, nor will i carry and shame for them.

gnooryblows

the television, your brainwash master, tells you that its alright to routinely shame white folks in public. television tells you wrong, i wont bow to it. if you insult my race, i will insult yours. what race are you? whatever race it is, you should know that mine has thoroughly dominated yours in every way. if you are the loser and mad about it, sorry, thats how it goes. im not sorry. every organism is in competitions with one another, and apparently, i must be the winner in order to provoke your ire.

gnooryblows

STAND UP FOR YOUR PRIDE WHITE PEOPLE. STAND UP FOR YOUR CULTURAL IDENTITY. DONT LET THE TELEVISION OR THE BROWN MAN PUT YOU DOWN FOR WHAT YOU ARE. BELIEVE IN YOURSELF, BELIEVE IN YOUR FAMILY, BELIEVE IN YOUR RACE. IT IS PROPAGANDA TO TELL YOU TO DO OTHERWISE, FOR YOU WHO PROVIDES THE BULK OF THE LABOR, WHICH CARRIES THE WESTERN ECONOMIES ON YOUR SHOULDERS. IF YOU GOT A BIG HEAD, THE SYSTEM WOULD FALL APART.

THE ESTABLISHMENT KNOWS THIS.

gnooryblows

Quote from: jazmunda on January 04, 2015, 01:40:28 AM
Reported. Fur realz.

http://youtu.be/7LyqBb6HBSk

REPORT IT ALL YOU WANT TO, YOU BROUGHT RACE INTO THE DISCUSSION! YOU THINK YOU CAN GO AND JUST INSULT WHITE PEOPLE LEFT AND RIGHT FOR NO REASON AND NOT HAVE ANYBODY SAY SOMETHING BACK TO YOU? THE TRUTH HAS OBVIOUSLY UPSET YOU.

GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU FILTHY DISGUSTING FUCKING SLIME

Catsmile

Ah a case of rule 39, and 40.

39. CAPSLOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL
40. EVEN WITH CRUISE CONTROL YOU STILL HAVE TO STEER

jazmunda

Fort Rock called. He wants his CAPS lock back.

gnooryblows

MV and the rest of the people viewing this thread should note that this rat piece of shit made a blatant racial remark toward me. then bitched and moaned when i made one back. you want special treatment.

go fuck yourself you piece of shit.

gnooryblows

Quote from: jazmunda on January 04, 2015, 01:44:23 AM
I'm Australian. The other White meat.

then dont make racial remarks toward me or other white people. fucking turncoat, no honor.

gnooryblows

heres my jazmunda impression, "oh im white, i think i'll insult other white people"

gnooryblows

you sound fuckin indian or somethin on the gabcast.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 04, 2015, 01:49:54 AM
you sound fuckin indian or somethin on the gabcast.

How?

(sorry, wrong type of Indian)