• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

My collection of ebooks (Drive)

Started by Delphi, January 02, 2015, 09:21:54 AM

Delphi

Im currently adding alot more.. Someone may find some use for these.. . Just wanted to share
https://drive.google.com/folder/d/0B96Yz1W42ZOdWnpaRXN4QXFadXM/edit

area51drone

Thanks for sharing.   You have a lot of stuff in there, the language charts might come in handy.   I use dropbox, so I'm not intimately familiar with google drive's features, but if there is some way to add books to your collection I have a fair number that I could add.

Delphi

Quote from: area51drone on January 02, 2015, 11:00:48 AM
Thanks for sharing.   You have a lot of stuff in there, the language charts might come in handy.   I use dropbox, so I'm not intimately familiar with google drive's features, but if there is some way to add books to your collection I have a fair number that I could add.
Yes there is. A way,  I can give you admit rights to my drive.. but promise to keep them organized lol.. Pm me. If you can add.. . But what kinda books do you got to add? Subject matter?

Also I have alot more to upload.

PS-THERE ARE ALSO. ISO'S ON THERE WITH PA MATERIAL.. WELL ALL THE BOOKSHELF ARE "PAID".. BUT YOU GET WHAT I MEAN

Delphi

Just added and currently adding 100+ Hacking Books along with. ISO files

BattyBrooke

Quote from: Delphi on January 02, 2015, 09:21:54 AM
Im currently adding alot more.. Someone may find some use for these.. . Just wanted to share
https://drive.google.com/folder/d/0B96Yz1W42ZOdWnpaRXN4QXFadXM/edit

Darn, I was hoping for some really good fiction! You are very kind for sharing this though. It's not often you come across such a genuinely selfless gesture. Kudos, very nice:)

Delphi

Quote from: BattyBrooke on February 03, 2015, 01:37:07 AM
Darn, I was hoping for some really good fiction! You are very kind for sharing this though. It's not often you come across such a genuinely selfless gesture. Kudos, very nice:)
I'm bout to add some general normal books actually instead of all programming I'll let you know.

And wow thank you very much.. Good to know it's appreciated. . Thank you much