• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Started by Quick Karl, December 24, 2014, 08:42:57 AM

aldousburbank

Quote from: Zoo on December 25, 2014, 07:42:08 PM
Merry Christmas.. Quick Karl!!1
So we don't torch The Quick Karl? Ok dude, you're going to have to make a "no burn" list and maybe a method of marking The QK's door and maybe some extinguishers cuz fire spreads and junk... Hey I thought this was gonna be easy man...

Oh well, Merry Christmas anyhoo, even if the whole shithouse DoeSn't all go down in flames, this year.

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on December 25, 2014, 02:51:41 AM
Merry passive aggressive Christmas!

I guess that means we're obligated to reciprocate, so Bounteous Boxing Day, or whatever you Canadians say to each other on the 26th.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on December 25, 2014, 10:01:04 PM

I guess that means we're obligated to reciprocate, so Bounteous Boxing Day, or whatever you Canadians say to each other on the 26th.

Boxing day here too. The locusts start queuing at 4am at the sales. Human dignity at it's finest.

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on December 25, 2014, 10:01:04 PM

Thank you RGG!  Happy Boxing Day to you too.

maureen

Happy St. Stephens Day to all!!

Quick Karl

Mr. Burbank,

Thanks for your always awesome posts!

The QK.

And thank you to everyone else too - yes, even you assholes.

WOTR

I was gone for Christmas and missed this when I got back... So an early happy new year to everyone.

Dr. MD MD

I started watching some episodes of Amazing Stories, a short lived TV series produced by Steven Spielberg from '85-87. It's full of the wholesome magic realism you expect from Spielberg and I guess was meant to pay homage to the SciFi magazines of his youth. I remember that it was really hyped back in it's day that it was Spielberg for TV. I remember watching some of it but what I didn't realize back then was that it was a project of the same production team that made Northern Exposure. It's interesting to me to watch it now with that in mind. Anyway, here's a super early x-mas gift for y'all:

https://vimeo.com/131152694

Jackstar

Karl grew stronger before Trump. Think about that.

paladin1991

I sure wish Karl would stop in.  I kinda expected it on election night.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Penis mv on November 25, 2016, 10:32:29 PM
I sure wish Karl would stop in.  I kinda expected it on election night.
Never got to know the man.

paladin1991

Quote from: Merry Phuking Crustmix on November 25, 2016, 10:35:34 PM
Never got to know the man.

the cucks ran scared around him.  took turns potshotting him. 

starrmtn001

Quote from: Penis mv on November 25, 2016, 10:48:44 PM
the cucks ran scared around him.  took turns potshotting him.
Well, that sounds rather unkind.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Penis mv on November 25, 2016, 10:56:42 PM
That's how cucks operate.
I see.

So, how does one recognize these, cucks?

paladin1991

Quote from: Merry Phuking Crustmix on November 25, 2016, 11:09:54 PM
I see.

So, how does one recognize these, cucks?

You will know them by their strident protestations, lamentations and the salt of their tears.

The whole "cuck" thing was all fun and games until some rat bastard referred to Saint Joseph as a cuck for raising the baby Jesus.  Absolutely shameless.

JesusJuice

Quote from: H.L.F. on November 25, 2016, 11:31:09 PM
The whole "cuck" thing was all fun and games until some rat bastard referred to Saint Joseph as a cuck for raising the baby Jesus.  Absolutely shameless.

But Joseph is the original cuck.