• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

First World Problems

Started by jazmunda, December 18, 2014, 01:32:06 AM

jazmunda

I have more HDMI devices than I have HDMI inputs.

Heather Wade

Nothing good has been added to netflix today.   :'(

Eddie Coyle

The ABC affiliate in Boston is doing storm coverage, so they've shifted their regular and network programming to the ME-TV channel.

Meredith Viera??? Fuck you, where's Rockford!

zeebo

zeebo

My usb thumb drive never works until I:

1. fail to connect it
2. look at it
3. flip it over
4. fail to connect it again
5. flip it back the way it was
6. now it connects

Juan

The Gabcast participants trying to connect to the show

jazmunda

Quote from: Juan on January 27, 2015, 07:23:19 PM
The Gabcast participants trying to connect to the show

Too tsunami!

Cynnie

It snows the day after my dog gets groomed

Gd5150

Quote from: jazmunda on January 27, 2015, 05:16:42 PM
I have more HDMI devices than I have HDMI inputs.

I have more HDMI inputs than devices  >:(

jazmunda

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 27, 2015, 10:50:15 PM

I have more HDMI inputs than devices  >:(

Ewww. Do you like live in one of those like places where the kids like have those bloated bellies and flies all around them and stuff?

pate

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on January 27, 2015, 06:50:04 PM
   The ABC affiliate in Boston is doing storm coverage, so they've shifted their regular and network programming to the ME-TV channel.

Meredith Viera??? Fuck you, where's Rockford!

Wait a sec, the File I had set to record wasn't recorderped?  I blame the GabCast....

zeebo

Quote from: pate on January 27, 2015, 11:06:17 PM
...I blame the GabCast....

Generally speaking, this is a good way to go.

I have to buy and eat too much chocolate because it keeps getting discounted, and now I've gotta deal with a sale on Coca-Cola too.

I smeared my nail polish last night and now I'll be looking at that nail all day  until I get home and can fix it. It's gonna be a long, long day, buddy.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on January 28, 2015, 05:35:59 AM
I smeared my nail polish last night and now I'll be looking at that nail all day  until I get home and can fix it. It's gonna be a long, long day, buddy.
THIS, so much this! God that pisses me off.

Juan

Apple finally fixed ios8 so that it is small enough to actually install on an iPad.  Now, the browser fails to display a back arrow unless I tap the top of the screen first.  Bastards.  Ihave t tap twice, meaning twice the work.

albrecht

What to do with a $178 billion pile of cash- like if you are Apple?
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/comment/11375709/Apple-might-need-to-save-its-178bn-cash-pile-for-the-next-rainy-day.html
You could return some serious dividends to shareholders, buy back your stock, buy just about any company in the world....or more nefariously do some serious political bribery, buy out a failing country, use the money for some mad-scientists' weird social experimentation or societal change?
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-01-27/apples-cash-now-greater-market-cap-these-sp500-companies
Or maybe pay some higher wages for their contract-manufacturer's employees (or at least upgrade those suicide nets?)

Daggit

My dentist's ceiling TV is set to the wrong aspect ratio.

wr250

i cant access bellgab, just getting a shadowgator.

WildCard

Quote from: wr250 on January 28, 2015, 04:08:47 PM
i cant access bellgab, just getting a shadowgator.

This is nothing to laugh about. Reported.

Quote from: ponyboysunset on January 28, 2015, 10:25:45 AM
THIS, so much this! God that pisses me off.

Right? I got home and fixed that bugger asap.

Quote from: albrecht on January 28, 2015, 03:50:01 PM
What to do with a $178 billion pile of cash- like if you are Apple?
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/comment/11375709/Apple-might-need-to-save-its-178bn-cash-pile-for-the-next-rainy-day.html
You could return some serious dividends to shareholders, buy back your stock, buy just about any company in the world....or more nefariously do some serious political bribery, buy out a failing country, use the money for some mad-scientists' weird social experimentation or societal change?
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-01-27/apples-cash-now-greater-market-cap-these-sp500-companies
Or maybe pay some higher wages for their contract-manufacturer's employees (or at least upgrade those suicide nets?)

Liberal!  Consider yourself outed.

Daggit

Someone didn't refill the Brita pitcher and now I have to wait 30 seconds for cleaner water. 

Eddie Coyle

VH1 Classic is airing nothing but Saturday Night Live episodes through February 15.

That show should have vanished when Norm MacDonald was canned.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: cweb on January 27, 2015, 10:29:45 AM
I forgot to bring some salt to put in my soup. Now it's only semi-delicious.

heh heh

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on January 28, 2015, 06:04:42 PM

Right? I got home and fixed that bugger asap.
I carry whatever color I am wearing with me. That is how much it bugs me. Staring at my hands and a half assed job of painting my nails. GRRRR!

AZZERAE

With all the power outages in my third world country I can't listen to my archive of Art Bell for 18 hours a day.

:-(

WAAAH!

wr250

Quote from: Azzerae on January 29, 2015, 07:42:23 AM
With all the power outages in my third world country I can't listen to my archive of Art Bell for 18 hours a day.

:-(

WAAAH!

the bold disqualifies you
reported.

cweb

My girlfriend pronounced it "HMDI."

This is why I hook up the TV.