• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

First World Problems

Started by jazmunda, December 18, 2014, 01:32:06 AM

jazmunda

When my plethora of iDevices completely drain their batteries it takes way too long for them to have sufficient charge for me to start using them again.

Eddie Coyle

The elevator in my girlfriend's apartment is broken, and I had use the stairs to get to the 3rd floor.

eddie dean

When a 250 pound ++ first worlder complains they are "starving to death" when they haven't stuffed their dirty pie holes with food in almost 4 hours. Tell that to the third world kids you see on TV with a bloated abdomen and flies buzzing around their heads, then tell me again that you're starving.

Bart Ell

Quote from: eddie dean on December 18, 2014, 04:01:45 PM
When a 250 pound ++ first worlder complains they are "starving to death" when they haven't stuffed their dirty pie holes with food in almost 4 hours. Tell that to the third world kids you see on TV with a bloated abdomen and flies buzzing around their heads, then tell me again that you're starving.

analog kid

The battery on my eCig runs out while I'm gaming.

jazmunda

Quote from: eddie dean on December 18, 2014, 04:01:45 PM

Edward, I think you have missed the purpose of this thread. Please resubmit that post in the following format:

I don't care if there are kids with bloated bellies with flies buzzing around their heads starving to death in Africa, I've been waiting in this line at McDonalds for 15 whole minutes and I'm starving to death. Now I demand a free DIET coke.

wr250

Quote from: jazmunda on December 18, 2014, 04:53:27 PM
Edward, I think you have missed the purpose of this thread. Please resubmit that post in the following format:

I don't care if there are kids with bloated bellies with flies buzzing around their heads starving to death in Africa, I've been waiting in this line at McDonalds for 15 whole minutes and I'm starving to death. Now I demand a free DIET coke,to go along with the big mac, a mcrib, and large fries.

fixed.

jazmunda

Quote from: wr250 on December 18, 2014, 05:16:26 PM

fixed.

I thought a large meal was implied. ;)

Only fat people drink DIET cola right? :P

wr250

Quote from: jazmunda on December 18, 2014, 05:29:15 PM
anything purchased at mcdonalds may or may not qualify as "food" . everytime i eat there i get to spend 3 hours in the bathroom with the burning ring of fire.

ask MV, tis one of his favorites.

jazmunda

Quote from: wr250 on December 18, 2014, 05:43:48 PM
anything purchased at mcdonalds may or may not qualify as "food" . everytime i eat there i get to spend 3 hours in the bathroom with the burning ring of fire.

Are there any NGOs that could assist those of us that are afflicted by this terrible malady after eating fast food?

Surely those kids with the bloated bellies don't need all the handouts. Just look at their bellies. I think they've had enough.

eddie dean

Quote from: jazmunda on December 18, 2014, 04:53:27 PM

I don't care if there are kids with bloated bellies with flies buzzing around their heads starving to death in Africa, I've been waiting in this line at McDonalds for 15 whole minutes and I'm starving to death. Now I demand a free DIET coke.
[attachimg=1]

eddie dean

Quote from: jazmunda on December 18, 2014, 06:00:08 PM
Reported.

Love the eye shadow. It suits you.

We all need to feel pretty. Don't we.
[attachimg=1]

Oh, BTW: double secret re-reported  to you sir!

Daggit

I hate it when after a night of excess my sleep in is interrupted to let the maid in and then I have to go to bed early so I can make it to the unemployment office on time the next day. As a result I only have 3 meals for the day instead of my usual 4 and a snack.

Heather Wade

Speaking of snack, why are these pistachios still in the shell?

yumyumtree

I accidently bought a mini bottle of Courvoisier instead of a mini bottle of Grand Marnier for my cranberry sauce recipe.  The guy at the liquor store was nice and exchanged it, though.

Quote from: jazmunda on December 18, 2014, 05:29:15 PM

I drink diet cola and I'm...

Hey!!!!

Bart Ell

Boat insurance? You guessed it, going up again next year!

AZ/CO

I hate it when I have to haul my trash (which is full of things others would love to have) down my ridiculously long driveway because the trash truck doesn't want to have to take the time to drive up my ridiculously long driveway...

Kelt

Cement basement makes burying hookers far more difficult than it need be.

Kelt

Quote from: yumyumtree on December 18, 2014, 07:28:59 PM
I accidently bought a mini bottle of Courvoisier instead of a mini bottle of Grand Marnier for my cranberry sauce recipe.  The guy at the liquor store was nice and exchanged it, though.

#weareallyumyumtree

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on December 18, 2014, 03:14:46 PM
There is no United Club at St. Louis Lambert airport.  I am composing this post in terminal A, surrounded by commoners and prols, sans cocktail in my hand.

You should have called me. I could have come up there and we could have hit the White Castle and Science Center together.

eyenoeyeno

My new used suv has had one of the automatic door locks replaced, rendering it a manual lock and thus basically making it huge annoyance and inconvenience.  If I want to protect the massive stereo system I actually have to PUSH the lock down! Also there was a bit much mustard on my In-N-Out burger yesterday and my milk shake was too thick to suck through the straw. I wish the onions were sliced thinner.  Today that cute bitch at Starbucks fucked up and didn't warm up my croissant OR put an extra shot in my latte, it was almost too sweet to drink.

Heather Wade

I went to the store tonight, and a lady that worked there tried to teach me how to use the self-checkout.  Like I am ever going to remember the 4 digit code for lettuce, or take the time to look on the twistie tie for it.  C'mon now. 

jazmunda

Quote from: (Redacted) on December 19, 2014, 02:21:16 AM
I went to the store tonight, and a lady that worked there tried to teach me how to use the self-checkout.  Like I am ever going to remember the 4 digit code for lettuce, or take the time to look on the twistie tie for it.  C'mon now.

There is no way I am bagging my own groceries.

Gd5150

I can never get the firmness of the 2 sides of my king size Sleep Comfort adjustable mattress to match up. So when I sleep in the middle one side is always slightly higher. Sleeping to one side is unacceptable as I would be within 2 feet of the edge.

Heather Wade

Making breakfast, I wanted 5 slices of bacon, but, there were 7 left in the package.  I had to cook all of them.