• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

White American Men Who Desire Asian Women

Started by MV/Liberace!, November 28, 2014, 05:30:54 PM

area51drone

Quote from: Gd5150 on November 28, 2014, 10:23:40 PM
Seen Kobe's wife? Yowsers! Tiger should take some lessons from Kobe.

IDK, her boobs look a little off to me.

area51drone

Quote from: DanTSX on November 28, 2014, 11:14:11 PM
My preference for "exotic" women is Persian or Lebanese.

As long as they're not hairy. 

Now take Asma al-Assad for example...  here's a hot chick who helps her hubby commit genocide..  gotta love that in a woman.

Quote from: zeebo on November 28, 2014, 09:03:55 PM
You're not making the implicit assertion that Asian women are, as a group, passive and submissive are you? 

That wasn't the case with any I ever dated.  They frequently challenged me with their opinions and intellects, and they certainly expected to be treated as equals in any relationship.

In my experience the Western idea that Asian women are passive and submissive is just another stereotype.  Created and delivered by Hollywood.

paladin1991

Quote from: area51drone on November 29, 2014, 01:44:51 AM
IDK, her boobs look a little off to me.

They do look a little out of whack.  Mebbe I should adjust them?

casioson

asian woman are beautiful and kind.
The mother of my child is Full asian and my child is half asian but looks more like her moma

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 29, 2014, 03:30:19 AM

When a lady has undergone surgical augmentation, and then puts on some extra weight --  in this case, a lot of extra weight -- this is what happens. Seen it many times.

I like Asian women. Of course, I like all women.

Women are kind of like beer; no such thing as a bad one, just some are better than others.

Oh, brick wall, oh, brick wall.  Wherefore art thou?

As someone with original lady parts I can say I find most persons who weren't born with the same parts creepy and pervy.  Not every one of you, mind you.  Just a whole lot of ya'll.
Probably the same reason some folks can appreciate the flavor of brussels sprouts and some folks cannot. ::) We are all so different and all so similar.
Anyone ever try a chocolate-covered brussels sprout?

Marc.Knight

Quote from: area51drone on November 29, 2014, 01:49:51 AM
As long as they're not hairy. 

Now take Asma al-Assad for example...  here's a hot chick who helps her hubby commit genocide..  gotta love that in a woman.

As long as she knows there is money in the safe and a slave to wash her ass there is no problem.

Kelt

Can I just say I've now seen this thread placed in its proper context.

Quote from: Paper*Boy on November 29, 2014, 02:27:43 AM

In my experience the Western idea that Asian women are passive and submissive is just another stereotype.  Created and delivered by Hollywood.

No surprises there.  In your experience, Hollywood is to blame for a lot of the things that bug you.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Treading Water on November 29, 2014, 08:36:20 AM

As someone with original lady parts I can say I find most persons who weren't born with the same parts creepy and pervy.  Not every one of you, mind you.  Just a whole lot of ya'll.
Probably the same reason some folks can appreciate the flavor of brussels sprouts and some folks cannot. ::) We are all so different and all so similar.

That is tantamount to the sickest of perversions. Sprouts is bad enough.

b_dubb

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 29, 2014, 03:30:19 AM
was that "Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid" reference intentional?

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on November 29, 2014, 12:20:58 PM
No surprises there.  In your experience, Hollywood is to blame for a lot of the things that bug you.

?

Kelt

paladin1991

Quote from: Treading Water on November 29, 2014, 08:36:20 AM

Original ladyparts?  Where do you keep them?  In the fridge? 

paladin1991

Quote from: b_dubb on November 29, 2014, 02:52:26 PM
was that "Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid" reference intentional?
;D   You're the only one that got it.

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 30, 2014, 12:15:54 AM

I guess there are underground markets for this stuff where you can just stick them in the mail:
"Thailand: Body parts found in packages being shipped by 'Bumfights' creators"
http://www.mercurynews.com/weird-news/ci_26954763/thailand-body-parts-found-packages-being-shipped-by

QuoteBANGKOK -- A parcel delivery company in Bangkok put three packages bound for the United States through a routine X-ray and made a startling discovery: preserved human parts, including an infant's head, a baby's foot and an adult heart...

The three packages seized in Bangkok, which contained five body pieces, were labeled as toys, police said. They were being sent to Las Vegas, including one parcel that the man had addressed to himself. Police said they were contacting the FBI to get information about the would-be recipients of the items.

This thread derailed quickly.

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 30, 2014, 12:15:54 AM

Hahaha

I meant "un-enhanced" by synthetic augmentations and such.  (Those parts I do keep in the fridge.)  :P

Avi

Quote from: MV on November 28, 2014, 05:30:54 PM
All my life I've noticed something, and I can't quite articulate what it is that causes me to feel this way... but white American men who have a specific and primary desire for Asian women seem to me like they're usually weird, creepy, socially awkward men who look strange and generally wouldn't be allowed within 100 feet of my child.  I'm not trying to insult anyone here, and I know there are no absolutes, but this has been my observation. 

Have any of you made this observation?

Yes, there is a decidedly creepy, pervy, pedo vibe to it. Of course, I suspect any male within 100 feet of my daughters to be a creepy, pervy pedo until proven otherwise.  >:(

3OctaveFart

What does it say about you if you have an overpowering desire for Indian women?

zeebo

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on November 30, 2014, 09:06:09 PM

And can someone please describe all the other combos please?  I'd like to know what's right/wrong with each.

3OctaveFart

It used to be redheads for me. Then I got burned and lost that passion very quickly.

In most parts of the insect kingdom red signifies great danger, and you should run the other way.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on November 30, 2014, 09:06:09 PM

You like curry?

bateman

Quote from: MV on November 30, 2014, 10:05:35 PM
You like curry?

Ugh. That was the super obvious go-to joke. I expected more from you.

I'm drunk.

But disappointed.

Report yourself.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: bateman on November 30, 2014, 10:19:18 PM
Ugh. That was the super obvious go-to joke. I expected more from you.

I'm drunk.

But disappointed.

Report yourself.

OK. He likes musicals?

I've got nothing.

area51drone

Quote from: MV on December 01, 2014, 01:48:46 AM
OK. He likes musicals?

I've got nothing.

How about he likes a little hair on his lady's upper lip?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: area51drone on December 01, 2014, 01:49:38 AM
How about he likes a little hair on his lady's upper lip?

There are people who don't?