• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

White American Men Who Desire Asian Women

Started by MV/Liberace!, November 28, 2014, 05:30:54 PM

MV/Liberace!

All my life I've noticed something, and I can't quite articulate what it is that causes me to feel this way... but white American men who have a specific and primary desire for Asian women seem to me like they're usually weird, creepy, socially awkward men who look strange and generally wouldn't be allowed within 100 feet of my child.  I'm not trying to insult anyone here, and I know there are no absolutes, but this has been my observation. 

Have any of you made this observation?

wr250

the observation ive made is that 95% of the people i know IRL are morons (including myself).

This thread should be moved to the Art Bell section.

Bart Ell

Quote from: MV on November 28, 2014, 05:30:54 PM
I just think they are all small in the pants.

Not really but Asian women are ubiquitous where I live.

b_dubb

Guys who fit that profile have a need to control and can't handle being challenged IMHO.  That said ... Asian women are frequently pretty damn hawt.

ItsOver

Quote from: wr250 on November 28, 2014, 05:35:09 PM
the observation ive made is that 95% of the people i know IRL are morons (including myself).
Especially if they are behind a steering wheel.

coaster

I find asian women beautiful, but the same could be said about white, black, hispanic, middle eastern women. etc etc.

b_dubb

Quote from: coaster on November 28, 2014, 07:01:01 PM
I find asian women beautiful, but the same could be said about white, black, hispanic, middle eastern women. etc etc.
Yes. All the wymyns.  Please. :)

Suddenly bellgab.com has become Pervopolis.

Kelt

Quote from: MV on November 28, 2014, 05:30:54 PM
All my life I've noticed something, and I can't quite articulate what it is that causes me to feel this way... but white American men who have a specific and primary desire for Asian women seem to me like they're usually weird, creepy, socially awkward men who look strange and generally wouldn't be allowed within 100 feet of my child.  I'm not trying to insult anyone here, and I know there are no absolutes, but this has been my observation. 

Well, all I can do is speak for myself...

...I think Asian women are godesses incarnate, and would do 'The Worm' for 10 miles over broken glass and razor blades.. with my fly undone and my Little Fireman dangling out... just for the opportunity to masturbate in the shadow of a Japanese woman.

And I'm not weird.

coaster

Quote from: Kelt on November 28, 2014, 07:35:04 PM

...I think Asian women are godesses incarnate, and would do 'The Worm' for 10 miles over broken glass and razor blades.. with my fly undone and my Little Fireman dangling out... just for the opportunity to masturbate in the shadow of a Japanese woman.

And I'm not weird.
You make Casio look like the Pope.  :P

zeebo

Quote from: b_dubb on November 28, 2014, 06:57:34 PM
Guys who fit that profile have a need to control and can't handle being challenged IMHO....

You're not making the implicit assertion that Asian women are, as a group, passive and submissive are you? 

That wasn't the case with any I ever dated.  They frequently challenged me with their opinions and intellects, and they certainly expected to be treated as equals in any relationship.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: b_dubb on November 28, 2014, 07:06:05 PM

Suddenly bellgab.com has become Pervopolis.

Suddenly?

I still worry about the ole' razors in the snatch gag those VC gals would perform.

coaster

Quote from: zeebo on November 28, 2014, 09:03:55 PM

That wasn't the case with any I ever dated.  They frequently challenged me with their opinions and intellects, and they certainly expected to be treated as equals in any relationship.
was this before or after the greencard?

zeebo

Quote from: coaster on November 28, 2014, 09:32:23 PM
was this before or after the greencard?

Pssst ... there's actually some here already.   ;)

albrecht

Many factors. Some maybe understandable, some creepy, some outright bad. And it isn't just Americans, btw.
1) more "traditional" in terms of deferring to their husband or men. (Foreign, esp "mail order" or ones met over there. Or recent immigrants.) This also seen in desire of mail-order from E.Europe or Russia. But even I general as gender roles in many places not as mixed as in USA.
2) seem "younger" (in comparison to white/black of same age.) I guess true but if you are talking a 20 looking like a girl then you got "issues." But someone in 40s looking 20s?
3) a past history (remembering days of bang-bang during wars or even colonial times.)
4) perceived "otherness", sex object (LBFM) etc
5) some/most of those cultures have different views on sex etc
On the whole I agree with MV, though only with regard to the foreign bride or mail-order stuff.
Ps: I know on the bad side many a businesstrip in Asia that work on these ideas. Not a good thing and pure exploitation of European piccadilloes, even more than American who still are somewhat "prudish" in comparison. One reason China, etc got a lot of our tech and deals. They have whole factories that often employ young women in mfg stuff (come in from countryside and stay in company compund barracks.) And investors, bigshots, made happy etc. Not surprised at all if intelligence didnt use same to get more of our tech.

Gd5150

Asian women are hot. Of corse so are Latin women. And Persian women. And even some white women. That being said, the brothers be lovin Asian women as well. Seen Kobe's wife? Yowsers! Tiger should take some lessons from Kobe. The blonde hair blue eyed thing is pretty boring in my book.

Asian women also come in many flavors. Big difference between Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Philipean, Vietnamiese. There's kind of a higherarchy among them in that order. I find them all to be uniquely hot. Women rule! They're just so hot.

Quote from: albrecht on November 28, 2014, 10:19:51 PM
Many factors. Some maybe understandable, some creepy, some outright bad. And it isn't just Americans, btw.
1) more "traditional" in terms of deferring to their husband or men. (Foreign, esp "mail order" or ones met over there. Or recent immigrants.) This also seen in desire of mail-order from E.Europe or Russia. But even I general as gender roles in many places not as mixed as in USA.

This may be true of the Japanese culture but Chinese and Korean women are not typically passive in my experience and as I say, people of Asian heritage form a large part of the local population.  In fact, both my brothers married into Asian families.

DanTSX

Quote from: Kelt on November 28, 2014, 07:35:04 PM

And I'm not weird.

Yeah Ok......

m'lady

DanTSX

I notice this too MV.

Most Asian women are not my type.  They can certainly be attractive, but do not generate even a fraction of the interest  that the goofy, fedora-wearing, cellar-dwelling obsess over them.

To keep this in the Bellgab theme, a lot of asian women look like space aliens to me. 

I do make an exception for some of the Vietnamese tribes.  There are a few strains that are darker than most asians, with much stronger and fuller features than the other asian admixtures.  I also do have an interest in most asian cultures, especially the Japanese.  But their women range from boring, to fragile looking, to just plain weird.

My preference for "exotic" women is Persian or Lebanese.  No wonder they force them to wear bedsheets from head to toe when they go out in public.  Yowza! 8)

Kelt

That's a lot of excuses and fruity talk, right there.

If you prefer dudes just say you prefer dudes.

DanTSX

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 28, 2014, 09:24:46 PM
   Suddenly?

I still worry about the ole' razors in the snatch gag those VC gals would perform.

In 2014 I think you have to worry more that some Asian hooker or "easy" asian bar/club slore is going to have a penis, rather than razor blades stuffed up her snatch.

Also, If that possibility doesn't cause any concern for some of you guys, please keep it to yourself.

DanTSX

Quote from: Kelt on November 28, 2014, 11:18:09 PM
That's a lot of excuses and fruity talk, right there.

If you prefer dudes just say you prefer dudes.

I prefer European women.

Take a step closer and I'll knock that fedora off your head.

DanTSX

Quote from: Kelt on November 28, 2014, 11:32:25 PM
Easy, fella... easy... 

Art could probably hook you up with some connections in the PI for some child brides.

They might have Spanish names though.  That might fit too well with cosplay-life fantasies.

Oh, hey, can you upgrade my RAM?

ksm32

ART is one of those guys.  I've read The Art Of Talk three times. He's pretty clear on that.  Doesn't make a guy odd... hmm, I dunno.

I married a Nordic type. Big Cans, Big Round Arse, Thin Waste, & Big Feet.  It's a fucking deviants playground I say.

;D :D ;)

albrecht

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on November 28, 2014, 10:41:39 PM
This may be true of the Japanese culture but Chinese and Korean women are not typically passive in my experience and as I say, people of Asian heritage form a large part of the local population.  In fact, both my brothers married into Asian families.
Japanese, for sure. (Maybe changing?) Russia (proverb: beat your wife everyday, If you dont know why she will.) Mexico where tens of thousands women killed (now they kill males and students In mass graves also. So "equal rights".) Others may be due to more economic status, idk. Anywhere around the world unfortunately in privation exploitation happens (sad thing in their eyes and situation it might not been seen as such) but many places around the world also it is DREAMWORLD to get, or work for, an American or Brit (or to some lesser extent EU) as a nanny, etc , even expecting that means as mistress. Or trying scams like mail-order wife. And some make big on It and good for them. But others get caught up in sex trade etc. But you would be amazed at how Arabs and many Asians treat staff. And they dont even go for pretext of wife. Staff to use and abuse at will. Wife (s) arranged and kept.  And others bought/procured for fun. Pure slavery really.