• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

C2C Caller Claims People on Mars makes news

Started by albrecht, November 26, 2014, 09:05:24 AM

albrecht

I'm highly suspect of this "newspaper" if they are using C2C callers and random youtube videos as a source for an article. But, then again, our government has blamed youtube for Benghazi...so? But here it is:
http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/574079/20141126/woman-former-nasa-employee-humans-mars-1979.htm#.VHXrM2cjFkg
(not sure if her theory is really people ON Mars, which is I think her claim, but look for others claiming  that it was faked and the people seen were a mistake in the fakery.)

wr250

Pahrump hills LMAO . obviously a bow to the great one Art Bell.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: wr250 on November 26, 2014, 11:28:26 AM
Pahrump hills LMAO . obviously a bow to the great one Art Bell.

Reminds me of Tim Burton selecting Pahrump as the site of first contact in "Mars Attacks".

Quote from: Uncle Duke on November 26, 2014, 04:05:52 PM

Reminds me of Tim Burton selecting Pahrump as the site of first contact in "Mars Attacks".

;D  That is super cool, I had no idea. Mars Attacks is one of the best sci-fi movies ever made but I haven't seen it in several years.

Jackie, the caller in the article who claimed to be on the Viking science team, said That old Viking rover was running around.

The Vikings weren't rovers.  It's nice she decided not to do any research, just like the professionals at Mail Online who picked up the story from George Noory's highly reputed show.

in a related story Fox fired Neil deGrasse Tyson and has hired Bill the atheist amateur astronomer to narrate the next Cosmos