• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Grand Jury decision in "Gentle Giant" or "Thug" police killing made.

Started by albrecht, November 24, 2014, 03:54:13 PM

Quote from: VtaGeezer on January 25, 2015, 12:57:36 PM
You are indeed one fanatical crazy SOB. Regardless what the Obama Admin may do, even when they agree with you, you think there's a perverse way to distort it against him.  It just makes you look like an absolutist intolerant prick.

"The struggle goes on" said Holder in Ferguson.  He outrageously compared the shooting of Michael Brown with what happened to Emmett Till.  The Justice Dept issued a warning of riots in the event the grand jury didn't indict - which sounded more like a threat to them to do what Holder and the Administration wanted rather than a heads up for the community to take safely precautions.  Even after the grand jury conclusion, Holder talked of a civil suit.

And the non-Reverend Al Sharpton was spreading his usual filth, all the whole visiting the White House 80-some odd times.

You think the White House agrees with me?  They don't.  It's just that they have zero to stand on now and they know it.  The are retreating on this one to fight another day, just as they did with that BS 'beer summit', and just as they did after the Trayvon Martin incident

I'm just pointing it out.  I don't think that makes me 'fanatical', 'crazy', an 'SOB', 'perverse', 'absolutist', 'intolerant', or a 'prick'.  Offhand, I think most of that does apply to the people lying about Ferguson, the people who tore the place apart, those who paid for it (George Soros), those who egged it on, those who are advocating the killing of the police, and - especially - to the Left in general

By the way, how am I 'intolerant?  I admit to believing those rioting, looting, burning, attacking police, marching in favor of killing police, and lying about events hate this country - or at least hate our society, history, culture, our economic system (based on private property and free exchange), and our political system (intended to separate power and limit the amount of power to be concentrated in the hands of one person, i.e., a dictator). 

By their actions and words, they hate this country the way it is.

So are you claiming I am 'intolerant' of just the Left - which I freely admit to, or something else?

Quote from: NowhereInTime on January 24, 2015, 12:52:54 PM
... No, it [the 'hands up, don't shoot meme] just means that, in this instance, there isn't enough evidence to charge wrong doing.  Doesn't invalidate the frustration African Americans feel about unarmed black people being gunned down...

Blacks and non-blacks are shot by police all the time.  In every instance they were reaching into their pants, holding up a gun, knife, or something that looked like it may have been one, attacking or even trying to get the officers gun (we learned during the Ferguson coverage it's not exactly uncommon).  They certainly weren't cooperating.  Their hands weren't up

In the millions of annual interactions between police and the public, even between police and violent criminals, the times someone gets shot is a tiny percentage.  There are plenty of asshole cops, but I doubt there are any cops out looking to kill black kids.  Although the Left and Big Media want us to think differently. 

Oh, I'm sure you can provide some 'iffey' cases here and there, especially where the cops made a mistake, or there isn't enough evidence to fully exonerate the cop, but those cases are very rare

The statistics show overwhelmingly that the danger to young black males is from other young black males.  That's how we know Jackson, Sharpton, Obama, Holder, and the Left are full of it - they don't give a hoot about that.  they don't even mention it.

Quote from: Paper*Boy on January 25, 2015, 02:28:45 PM
...Even after the grand jury conclusion, Holder talked of a civil suit...

I don't know about the rest, but I won't hold that against him.  Civil cases require less evidence than criminal cases, and it's standard practice to pursue them afterwards.

albrecht

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on January 25, 2015, 04:41:35 PM

I don't know about the rest, but I won't hold that against him.  Civil cases require less evidence than criminal cases, and it's standard practice to pursue them afterwards.
But pursued by the damaged party. I fully expect the gentle giant's family to at least talk to a lawyer, if not try to sue, but why is the government via Holder weighing in on, or outright supporting, a civil suit? That is a little bizarre. And I know Holder etc is judgement proof when acting in government capacity (but maybe Federal Tort Claims Act could be invoked) but maybe the store-owners should sue the gentle giant's family (some of whom exhorted the masses to "burn this bitch down") or the pressure group activists for the damage to their property.

Quote from: albrecht on January 25, 2015, 04:47:27 PM
But pursued by the damaged party. I fully expect the gentle giant's family to at least talk to a lawyer, if not try to sue, but why is the government via Holder weighing in on, or outright supporting, a civil suit? That is a little bizarre. And I know Holder etc is judgement proof when acting in government capacity (but maybe Federal Tort Claims Act could be invoked) but maybe the store-owners should sue the gentle giant's family (some of whom exhorted the masses to "burn this bitch down") or the pressure group activists for the damage to their property.

Perhaps, I don't know enough about that end of it, and I do believe Wilson most likely is innocent of wrong doing.  As to Paper*Boy's point though, I'm just saying a pass by the Grand Jury doesn't automatically absolve Wilson of civil liability.  A criminal case requires what.. A 90 or 95 percent certainty of guilt to convict?  But a civil case only requires 51 percent.  The Grand Jury could have well had that much uncertainty when they elected not to pursue a criminal trial.

Gd5150

Quote from: albrecht on January 25, 2015, 04:47:27 PM
but why is the government via Holder weighing in on, or outright supporting, a civil suit? That is a little bizarre.

That sums up the Obama administration to a T. His handling of middle eastern foreign policy has gone from fantasyland to impeachable. Even Democrats on Capital Hill and in the media are starting to throw up their hands and question the blatant stupidity of the this clown.

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 25, 2015, 06:51:36 PM
That sums up the Obama administration to a T. His handling of middle eastern foreign policy has gone from fantasyland to impeachable. Even Democrats on Capital Hill and in the media are starting to throw up their hands and question the blatant stupidity of the this clown.

If only it were due to stupidity..

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on January 25, 2015, 04:41:35 PM

I don't know about the rest, but I won't hold that against him...

I included the remarks about a civil suit only to show further evidence of bias and 'pot-stirring' on the part of our top 'justice' official. 

The family is free to sue.  If they do, I would hope those damaged after the 'burn this bitch down' comment then filed a suit of their own against him, and frankly, against the rest of the terrorists involved

albrecht

Quote from: Paper*Boy on January 25, 2015, 09:05:55 PM
If only it were due to stupidity..
An interesting perspective from Vernon Jarrett. Obama is not inept as the media would have you believe. It is orchestrated and he is, somewhat, open about his agenda. You don't love something that you want to "fundamentally change." You don't have any a modicum of respect for citizens or legitimate rule-of-law by pursuing an open-border and amnesty policy.
http://www.redflagnews.com/headlines/obama-vetting-1979

VtaGeezer

Quote from: albrecht on January 26, 2015, 12:04:41 PM
An interesting perspective from Vernon Jarrett. Obama is not inept as the media would have you believe. It is orchestrated and he is, somewhat, open about his agenda. You don't love something that you want to "fundamentally change." You don't have any a modicum of respect for citizens or legitimate rule-of-law by pursuing an open-border and amnesty policy.
http://www.redflagnews.com/headlines/obama-vetting-1979
Its nice that the fringe whack-jobs still manage to quote Trotsky; keeps their wrong-for-sixty-years red baiting in the proper context.

albrecht

Quote from: VtaGeezer on March 05, 2015, 09:41:44 AM
The findings are already dismissed by the right.
I think they should all quit and let the "gentle giants" and "youths" run the town. Actually it would be an interesting social experiment if all police, bp, and military had the "blue flu" for a few days and see how areas of the country handled it. An interesting social experiment. I include the SS and private security contractors guarding politicians, media, and Hollywood-types in this "flu" epidemic. Clearly the more "diverse" areas of the country would be instantly crime-free and this experiment would show how not only is diversity "our strength" but the insanity of needing police, military, or security forces.

paladin1991

Quote from: albrecht on March 05, 2015, 10:21:19 AM
I think they should all quit and let the "gentle giants" and "youths" run the town. Actually it would be an interesting social experiment if all police, bp, and military had the "blue flu" for a few days and see how areas of the country handled it. An interesting social experiment. I include the SS and private security contractors guarding politicians, media, and Hollywood-types in this "flu" epidemic. Clearly the more "diverse" areas of the country would be instantly crime-free and this experiment would show how not only is diversity "our strength" but the insanity of needing police, military, or security forces.
Genius.  My God!  How come this hasn't occurred to others...I dunno.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: albrecht on March 05, 2015, 10:21:19 AM
Once again, you set the LCD. 

paladin1991

Quote from: VtaGeezer on March 05, 2015, 11:28:08 AM
Once again, you set the LCD.
Well, let's face it 'geezer.  The herd would thin itself out a bit.  Call it a social cleansing.  A new understanding would arise amongst the herd of how things really are.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: paladin1991 on March 05, 2015, 11:55:57 AM
Well, let's face it 'geezer.  The herd would thin itself out a bit.  Call it a social cleansing.  A new understanding would arise amongst the herd of how things really are.
Which "herd" would that be? 

Bonanza Pilot

Quote from: VtaGeezer on March 05, 2015, 09:41:44 AM
The findings are already dismissed by the right.

I find there are just as many boot lickers on the right as there are on the left. The 'cops cant do anything wrong crew' seems to cross party lines and proves time after time just how stupid the average American is.

Most police departments are the equivalent of a hostile foreign standing army IMO. Some would view that as a radical view, but they basically operate with zero accountability and are full of roided out thugs with GED's.

bound4bristol

Quote from: Bonanza Pilot on March 08, 2015, 05:10:15 AM
I find there are just as many boot lickers on the right as there are on the left. The 'cops cant do anything wrong crew' seems to cross party lines and proves time after time just how stupid the average American is.

When there's a boot on your neck, it really doesn't matter if it's the right foot or the left foot...

[attachimg=1]

Common sense in America is surprisingly uncommon

Zoo

Quote from: Bonanza Pilot on March 08, 2015, 05:10:15 AM

Most police departments are the equivalent of a hostile foreign standing army IMO. Some would view that as a radical view, but they basically operate with zero accountability and are full of roided out thugs with GED's.

Well said and I could not agree with you more!!1

Quote from: bound4bristol on March 08, 2015, 06:20:11 AM
When there's a boot on your neck, it really doesn't matter if it's the right foot or the left foot...

[attachimg=1]

Common sense in America is surprisingly uncommon

You are so right!!1

I would also like to say things to all those who take the cops side of this is a racist. Americans have the right to free speech and be a porch dick racist! Just own up to it quiet trying to hide behind the thin blue line. When the facts show that police are doing nothing but stealing from poor black people in Ferguson the whole department is racist and so is the Justice system. Oh I still love how the people are saying that other cities are not like Ferguson. LMFAO yup no where in the USA are towns/cities are filled with racist cops. How fucking stupid are you!!1     

http://www.globalresearch.ca/youre-55-times-more-likely-to-be-killed-by-a-police-officer-than-a-terrorist/5434934

So 2 more cops were shot, this time in Ferguson of all places.

Obama, Holder, Sharpton, Jackson, the Occupy thugs, and their accomplices in the media are responsible for this.  In order - stirring the pot, inciting violence, attacking the police, urging others to do so, and glorifying every bit of it.

Every person demonstrating there yesterday should have been arrested and charged as accessories.  There is no Constitutional or any other Right to take over a downtown, riot, and attack police. 

Obama despises our Constitution, so I see no reason for Congress not to ignore it in this case as well, and simply have him arrested, charged, and jailed.  No bail, with his multiple passports and identities he's a flight risk.

Oh yeah, Obama, his toadies, the Left wing Occupy pukes - they are true Patriotic Americans and love this country - can't you tell

The correct response from the Senate for this is to reject the Attorney General nominee.  She should never have made it out of committee, and ought to be voted down anyway

Bonanza Pilot

Quote from: Paper*Boy on March 12, 2015, 08:43:24 PM

Obama, Holder, Sharpton, Jackson, the Occupy thugs, and their accomplices in the media are responsible for this.  In order - stirring the pot, inciting violence, attacking the police, urging others to do so, and glorifying every bit of it.

Every person demonstrating there yesterday should have been arrested and charged as accessories.  There is no Constitutional or any other Right to take over a downtown, riot, and attack police. 

Obama despises our Constitution, so I see no reason for Congress not to ignore it in this case as well, and simply have him arrested, charged, and jailed.  No bail, with his multiple passports and identities he's a flight risk.

Oh yeah, Obama, his toadies, the Left wing Occupy pukes - they are true Patriotic Americans and love this country - can't you tell

Cops stand by and do nothing when their fellow gang members commit horrible crimes and are not charged as accessories, so why should citizens be charged as such?

There literally wouldn't be any cops left if accessory charges were brought against them when they should be. They would all be wearing county orange.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Paper*Boy on March 12, 2015, 08:43:24 PM

You shameless disgrace.  Not one of the aforementioned has "glorified" this and most have condemned it.  The President was very strident in his remarks and Atty. General called the shooter a "damn punk".  What more do you want?  The cops will catch and prosecute the shooter.  "Stirring the pot"?  By protesting for fair treatment?  You have a very warped perception of "rights".

QuoteEvery person demonstrating there yesterday should have been arrested and charged as accessories.  There is no Constitutional or any other Right to take over a downtown, riot, and attack police.

But you, the "strict constructionalist" believe in rights except the right of assembly, free speech, and redress of grievance ??  And you, who oppose the "police state" except when it involves people protesting for their rights?  Hypocrite. 

QuoteObama despises our Constitution,

No, quite clearly, you do.

Quote... so I see no reason for Congress not to ignore it in this case as well,

Sure, because we can just keep going on like this!

Quoteand simply have him arrested, charged, and jailed.  No bail, with his multiple passports and identities he's a flight risk.

But you not an authoritarian or anything.

QuoteOh yeah, Obama, his toadies, the Left wing Occupy pukes - they are true Patriotic Americans and love this country - can't you tell

They do because they are trying to assert their rights.  They do because they are trying to improve life for people in this country. 

You know, fuck it.  You will never understand people having to struggle for the same things you were handed.

VtaGeezer

It's a bad thing for sure, but after all, no black groups from outside showed up in camos to confront law enforcement with ARs and sniper rifles.  Considering the way the Ferguson cops and the town govt have treated the people in Ferguson for years, I think it shows remarkable self-control by the community that this kind of thing didn't happen long ago.

paladin1991

Quote from: VtaGeezer on March 13, 2015, 11:05:31 AM
It's a bad thing for sure, but after all, no black groups from outside showed up in camos to confront law enforcement with ARs and sniper rifles.  Considering the way the Ferguson cops and the town govt have treated the people in Ferguson for years, I think it shows remarkable self-control by the community that this kind of thing didn't happen long ago.
I see what you are saying.  The militia nutz will show up in cammies and declare themselves and have no blood shed.  In Ferguson,the fine shitizens will show up in plain dress fire up the cops and hide amongst the crowd of civilians. 
I see the difference.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: paladin1991 on March 13, 2015, 03:34:52 PM
I see what you are saying.  The militia nutz will show up in cammies and declare themselves and have no blood shed.  In Ferguson,the fine shitizens will show up in plain dress fire up the cops and hide amongst the crowd of civilians. 
I see the difference.

The difference is that no one ever does anything to the militia types.  They have all of these perceived wrongs and they try to do stupid shit like declare themselves a "sovereign state" and they try to deny the "authority of the federal government."  Bunch of ass hats.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: paladin1991 on March 13, 2015, 03:34:52 PM
I see the difference.
You apparently forgot that two of "the militia nutz" from the Bundy business ambushed and killed two Las Vegas cops, and civilian at a Walmart a month later.  It wouldn't surprise me a bit if the Ferguson shooter turned out to be a militia type.

Cop Killing (X2) "Patriot" Jared Miller at Bundy Ranch, 4/2014