• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Grand Jury decision in "Gentle Giant" or "Thug" police killing made.

Started by albrecht, November 24, 2014, 03:54:13 PM

Dateline

McCulloch has hidden personal agendas in this issue, and should have appointed a special prosecutor.  He released over one thousand pages of evidence to defend the decision, that does not need that amount of defense, if fair and impartial.  It looks to me like he had his moment in the limelight and basked in just as Michael Brown's life light has been extinguished.  Justice was not served.  However, that does not justify the looting. 

The value of Michael Brown's life under this structure and unfair, grandised  approach in Missouri is nada.  No justice, no value.  Officer Wilson should have been charged, and not allowed to walk free.  He took a life and he should have been punished, no ifs, or maybes

albrecht

http://kxan.com/2014/05/12/former-apd-detective-kleinert-will/
Grand Jury nearby indicted a APD officer for shooting a black guy in the back of the neck and killing him. No rioting, no looting, no gentle giants going crazy burning stores. The family also will get a big pay-out but that doesn't make up for death. This was a clearer case than the Brown one and I think the Ferguson GJ got it right. But that PD should also issue less-lethal equipment and the officer should've been able to use some mace or a taser first.
And here is another one fairly close:
http://kxan.com/2014/06/11/conroe-officer-guilty-in-deadly-off-duty-shooting/

Kelt

Quote from: Gd5150 on November 25, 2014, 03:10:37 PM

Darned FoxNews always in inciting riots. It's like when they whipped up the gentle giants of south central LA for the Rodney King Riots in 1992. Or when they whipped up gentle giants south central LA for the 1965 Watts riots. Or when they incited the Japanese gentle giants to bomb Pearl Harbor. Or when they got the north and south gentle giants all riled up to start the civil war. Friggen FoxNews. If it wasn't for them we'd have world peace like a John Lennon song.

I don't know about world peace, but the sudden absence of FOX viewers would likely double the mean national IQ.

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on November 25, 2014, 03:25:34 PM
One unarmed black kid, who stole a pack of smokes.

There was a little more to it than that.  In fact you omitted the actions leading to the 'black kid' being shot.

This is exactly how the Left operates when they want to turn something into more than what it was for their own purposes.  It's how the race hustlers keep hate alive.  Don't be a tool.

coaster

Turned on the news and they are reporting on protesters here in town. I hope thats all they are doing and are not planning on being looting attention whores.

analog kid

Quote from: FightTheFuture on November 25, 2014, 07:33:22 AM

Pretty straight forward to me. Thug attacks Police, thug dies a thug`s death. The End. Next?

If it's straight forward, the cops wouldn't have needed to lie and demonize the victim. Care to address the actual point, smart guy?

b_dubb

Quote from: Paper*Boy on November 25, 2014, 04:15:55 PM
There was a little more to it than that.  In fact you omitted the actions leading to the 'black kid' being shot.

This is exactly how the Left operates when they want to turn something into more than what it was for their own purposes.  It's how the race hustlers keep hate alive.  Don't be a tool.
At no point was "lethal force" necessary.  Look at the photos of Darren Wilson's unblemished mug.  The 100 ft between the patrol car and Brown's body. 

Ferguson PD is a bunch of lying assholes.  They've lied about damn near everything.  I bet they had the ME lie on the autopsy too.  The only reason Brown wasn't shot in the back is Darren Wilson is a shitty shot.  And a horrible cop.  And a pathetic excuse for a human being.

WOTR

Quote from: AZ/CO on November 25, 2014, 08:39:30 AM
That's exactly where the initial blame lies, with the parents.  If you have children, you have the responsibility to raise them with a sense of respect, making sure they know the difference between right and wrong, decency, compassion for his fellow man.  If you raise a thug, you've gotten out what you put in - riots
Naturally.  I have never known a family to have raised one "good" kid and one murderer.  I think you should submit this new theory fact to a journal for publication.

WOTR

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on November 25, 2014, 03:33:27 PM
I was right in the middle of that riot... well, off to the side.  I wanted to get the hell out of there but I had agreed to meet my brother in a specific spot.  Actually, I could sense it was going to happen so pulled myself out of the main crowd a few minutes before the end of the game.  Even that was difficult as everyone packed the street like sardines.  They overturned and torched the first car a few feet from where I had been standing.  Damned scary, especially when you repeatedly get a mob of thousands running at you trying to escape tear gas.  I'm just glad none of the rioters had guns like they did in Ferguson.
The moral of the story is that you should sue the Canucks for sucking and losing.

Or not... That would not be a place where I would care to be.  Too many unpredictable jackasses.  Though you are correct- at least there were probably no firearms...

Gd5150

Quote from: Kelt on November 25, 2014, 04:14:35 PM
I don't know about world peace, but the sudden absence of FOX viewers would likely double the mean national IQ.

Yeah nothing worse than giving people all sides to a story. The difference between FoxNews and the rest of the media. FNC's commentators tell you they're commentators and tell you they're Republican or conservative. They'll also let the Democrat point of view be represented by Democrats. Ie Bob Beckel, Juan Williams, Gretta Van Sustren, Alan Colmes, Shepard Smith. The rest of the media poses as impartial objective reporters when in reality they're also giving commentary from the liberal Democrat perspective giving 1 side to the story with no republican point of view. Once in a while between NBC ABC CBS CNN MSNBC they'll get really really generous and give George Will 5 minutes.

It must suck to see the liberal stranglehold on the media crumble. Sad that the liberal stranglehold via unions continues to devastate our weak education system. Guess thats why everyone who can, sends their kids to private school.

Gd5150

This is exactly how the Left mainstream media operates when they want to turn something into more than what it was for their own purposes.

Fixed it for ya

Kelt

Quote from: Gd5150 on November 25, 2014, 06:33:34 PM

Yeah nothing worse than giving people all sides to a story.

Oh.. shit.. I almost threw up laughing at that... good one :)

QuoteIt must suck to see the liberal stranglehold on the media crumble. Sad that the liberal stranglehold via unions continues to devastate our weak education system. Guess thats why everyone who can, sends their kids to private school.

Must it?

Not being a Liberal I wouldn't know.

Still, that was fucking hilarious that thing you said about FOX giving all sides of the story.  I appreciate your efforts :)

You mean the jay walking while black?

Of course you don't, you mean the tired right wing narrative espoused by racists like yourself that the kid was a "thug" and deserved what he got. That he should have accepted being endlessly stereotyped by conservatives and their mainstream media propaganda machine, and racially profiled whenever he encountered law enforcement.  And should he have lived long enough to go to the college he was accepted into, he should have accepted the critique of vile bigots like yourself that he only got there because of affirmative action.   Then, when he got a job, and worked hard, and was promoted, bastards like you would claim it was only because his employer needed to meet quotas. 

Ego can't be legislated. Be it shoplifter, be it bully cop. It's somewhat of a "zero sum game" when things collide.  I have no answers at all to fix cultural chasms.

I only have lateral suggestions that are common sense after the fact band-aids. Hardware is so affordable and "dirt cheap" for most city budgets. All police vehicles should be equipped with cameras on the major compass points, covering 360 degrees exterior and a dome fish-eye interior.  It doesn't solve first cause, but it could clarify for "grand juries" or "protesters" what really went down.  It might prevent riots having a leg to stand on or prevent dirty cops from getting away with murder. It would certainly dissuade unnecessary lethal force - a well publicized problem in the Dallas area. Until very recently, a Dallas cop had not been indicted by a Grand Jury for FORTY YEARS.  In Mayberry you could accept that, maybe, but not in Dallas.

More cities are adopting "body cameras" as part of an officer's uniform, and not just one direction dashboard cams. That's a positive that seems logical for everyone involved.

Hi tech handguns with on board video are long overdue.  There's GPS information and a camera on my cheap ten dollar "emergency" flip phone. Put cameras and computers on all my future firearms for Christ's sake. It's 2014. You already owe me for not delivering on flying cars that you held out like a goddamned carrot all my life. (Fucking Jetsons.) At least give me a "computer gun" that might, just possibly, be smart enough to prevent me from killing unnecessarily or defend me in court if I'm charged with a bad shooting.

Ah, well.

I could issue a Kickstarter campaign ... "Cam's Firearm Cam Kits" to retrofit your gear.

bateman

Protesters in NY have shut down the Lincoln Tunnel, and who even knows what else tonight. These people are fucking morons bored on a Tuesday night - the only thing you're accomplishing is annoying motorists.

Starbucks baristas by day, social justice warriors by night.

albrecht

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on November 25, 2014, 08:22:44 PM
Ego can't be legislated. Be it shoplifter, be it bully cop. It's somewhat of a "zero sum game" when things collide.  I have no answers at all to fix cultural chasms.

I only have lateral suggestions that are common sense after the fact band-aids. Hardware is so affordable and "dirt cheap" for most city budgets. All police vehicles should be equipped with cameras on the major compass points, covering 360 degrees exterior and a dome fish-eye interior.  It doesn't solve first cause, but it could clarify for "grand juries" or "protesters" what really went down.  It might prevent riots having a leg to stand on or prevent dirty cops from getting away with murder. It would certainly dissuade unnecessary lethal force - a well publicized problem in the Dallas area. Until very recently, a Dallas cop had not been indicted by a Grand Jury for FORTY YEARS.  In Mayberry you could accept that, maybe, but not in Dallas.

More cities are adopting "body cameras" as part of an officer's uniform, and not just one direction dashboard cams. That's a positive that seems logical for everyone involved.

Hi tech handguns with on board video are long overdue.  There's GPS information and a camera on my cheap ten dollar "emergency" flip phone. Put cameras and computers on all my future firearms for Christ's sake. It's 2014. You already owe me for not delivering on flying cars that you held out like a goddamned carrot all my life. (Fucking Jetsons.) At least give me a "computer gun" that might, just possibly, be smart enough to prevent me from killing unnecessarily or defend me in court if I'm charged with a bad shooting.

Ah, well.

I could issue a Kickstarter campaign ... "Cam's Firearm Cam Kits" to retrofit your gear.

In my area it is amazing how many times the on-board dash cameras have a "technical malfunction" during a police shooting. Yet, I have yet to hear a single instance of them failing when they have one of their revenue-generating "no refusal" DWI weekends. Strange. Good ideas on the body-cameras and 360 degree car camera. Also with ability to not "turn them off" by individual officers, sorry I mean "malfunction." Sure for certain elite jobs (under-cover or maybe detective) cameras not required but certainly for beat cops or those dealing with mass riots.

Being a thug, or even a gentle giant, is not, itself, a crime but police don't have the excuse as a regular person. They are trained and granted a lot of license and responsibility. They need to check their ego, bully attitude, etc at the door. They should expect, by nature of job, to deal with unpredictable 'gentle giants', drunks, mentally screwed up, panicked people, upset people, thugs, etc. Even honest, law-abiding people caught up in emotions after an accident, drunk, or injured can act irrationally, confused, or even violent. That is what they should be trained for. Not to jump to deadly force, get excessively scared, etc. Sure it is a stressful job and dangerous....but your average day laborer or farmer actually faces a more dangerous job and doesn't get paid nearly as much.

Yeah nothing worse than giving people all sides to a story. The difference between FoxNews and the rest of the media. FNC's commentators tell you they're commentators and tell you they're Republican or conservative. They'll also let the Democrat point of view be represented by Democrats. Ie Bob Beckel, Juan Williams, Gretta Van Sustren, Alan Colmes, Shepard Smith. The rest of the media poses as impartial objective reporters when in reality they're also giving commentary from the liberal Democrat perspective giving 1 side to the story with no republican point of view. Once in a while between NBC ABC CBS CNN MSNBC they'll get really really generous and give George Will 5 minutes.

It must suck to see the liberal stranglehold on the media crumble. Sad that the liberal stranglehold via unions continues to devastate our weak education system. Guess thats why everyone who can, sends their kids to private school.

You forgot Geraldo. That guy drives me nuts.

zeebo

Quote from: b_dubb on November 25, 2014, 06:17:04 PM
At no point was "lethal force" necessary.

You neglect to point out that Mr. Brown at several points could have easily avoided lethal force by cooperating.  Instead he refused to step to the sidewalk or be detained, attacked the officer, including reaching for his gun, and then after fleeing, turned back and charged directly at the officer refusing his demands to stop.

Look at the photos of Darren Wilson's unblemished mug.  The 100 ft between the patrol car and Brown's body.

Irrelevant. The cop had given chase so was away from the car at that point. The last shot hit the suspect about 8-10 ft. away from the officer.

I bet they had the ME lie on the autopsy too..

There were two independent autopsies, the second one was private, requested by the Brown family, and both were fully considered by the grand jury.

Ferguson PD is a bunch of lying assholes.  They've lied about damn near everything.  I bet they had the ME lie on the autopsy too.  The only reason Brown wasn't shot in the back is Darren Wilson is a shitty shot.  And a horrible cop.  And a pathetic excuse for a human being.

What's with your distrust and rage directed at the Ferguson PD?  Is it because the racial makeup is predominantly white?  Sounds a little racist.

This incident was placed under a microscope. Three autopsies -- one of those performed by the legendary Michael Baden. You had the feds parachuting FBI agents in scouring the area for any microscopic scrap of evidence in order to highlight ANY impropriety on the part of the police officer in question. The media crawled up everybody's ass looking for any utterance that could be turned against  Wilson.

Further, officer Wilson and his family had to, essentially, be entered into the witness protection program. And probably will have to live in some kind of seclusion, the rest of their natural lives. Despite ALL THAT, ofc. Wilson still took occasion to testify in front of the grand jury; something he was not obliged to do, & I suspect, would be advised against by any competent defense attorney. But that's the rub, officer Wilson did not worry about the repercussions of his testimony because he did the right thing and had nothing to hide. And he would do it again. He had the truth on his side. There was never a question.

VtaGeezer

The amazing thing is that you actually believe all that. The depressing thing is that much of white, over-40 America does too. Goebbels was a piker compared to Roger Ayles.

analog kid

Where's that "impacted eye socket?"

Has all that gone down the memory hole already?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: VtaGeezer on November 25, 2014, 09:35:18 PM
The amazing thing is that you actually believe all that. The depressing thing is that much of white, over-40 America does too. Goebbels was a piker compared to Roger Ayles.

My goodness, I didn't know that Roger Ayles was brainwashing us to send groups of people to gas chambers. Are there active deaths camps in the US run by Fox News, If so, please let us know, so we can organize a "Take Over the Death Camps Movement"

Kelt

You think he was being serious?

Oh... I thought he was joking around.

b_dubb

Quote from: analog kid on November 25, 2014, 09:57:10 PM

This picture and the doctor's report (no injuries) is probably the most damning evidence that his story was all lies.

Oh. Please. Enough with that nonsense!

... The rest of the media poses as impartial objective reporters when in reality they're also giving commentary from the liberal Democrat perspective giving 1 side to the story with no republican point of view...

And once people believe they are honest independent information brokers, nothing can change their minds.  A big part of it is Big Media's bias confirms their own bias.

Quote from: analog kid on November 25, 2014, 09:57:10 PM

Is that all you have?? You keep going on about this eye socket thing. Grow up already; It was never entered into the official record.Want to talk about the evidence? Fine. Talk about the evidence. But talk about the evidence that was entered into the official record. ALL of which speaks entirely to the innocence of officer Darren Wilson.

Quote from: FightTheFuture on November 25, 2014, 09:29:31 PM
This incident was placed under a microscope. Three autopsies -- one of those performed by the legendary Michael Baden. You had the feds parachuting FBI agents in scouring the area for any microscopic scrap of evidence in order to highlight ANY impropriety on the part of the police officer in question. The media crawled up everybody's ass looking for any utterance that could be turned against  Wilson.

Further, officer Wilson and his family had to, essentially, be entered into the witness protection program. And probably will have to live in some kind of seclusion, the rest of their natural lives. Despite ALL THAT, ofc. Wilson still took occasion to testify in front of the grand jury; something he was not obliged to do, & I suspect, would be advised against by any competent defense attorney. But that's the rub, officer Wilson did not worry about the repercussions of his testimony because he did the right thing and had nothing to hide. And he would do it again. He had the truth on his side. There was never a question.

"... The panel of nine white and three black members heard 70 hours of testimony from 60 witnesses and three medical examiners..."

http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/25/justice/ferguson-decision-michael-brown-witness-testimony/

But America-hating Left-Wing agitators - and the people who think dipshit radicals are cool - know best.

Quote from: b_dubb on November 25, 2014, 10:10:36 PM
This picture and the doctor's report (no injuries) is probably the most damning evidence that his story was all lies.

What lies? The evidence is what it is. The hard, physical evidence does not lie. It fully and completely supports the account given and put on the record, by officer Wilson, immediately after the incident. Keep in mind, he was interviewed immediately after this happened. He didn't have time to construct the story, meet with attorneys, figure out the best path forward. No, he gave his account immediately after it happened. Guess what?? Ofc. Darren Wilson's account matched exactly the hard evidence. All the witnesses that tried to lie about what happened, were caught lying.THOSE are the lies you should be worried about.