• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Grand Jury decision in "Gentle Giant" or "Thug" police killing made.

Started by albrecht, November 24, 2014, 03:54:13 PM

Kelt

I say we nuke the site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

Eddie Coyle

Ferguson lacks Koreans, and it shows tonight.

Supposedly, Korean shop owners wiped roughly a dozen looters in the LA riots.

Quote from: The General on November 24, 2014, 10:21:58 PM
... Brown's parents are "profoundly disappointed"...

For raising the dumb punk that put this whole episode into motion, these two should be handed the bill for the policing of the various riots around the country, and the cleanup and reconstruction of Ferguson

WOTR

Quote from: Paper*Boy on November 25, 2014, 03:02:54 AM
For raising the dumb punk that put this whole episode into motion, these two should be handed the bill for the policing of the various riots around the country, and the cleanup and reconstruction of Ferguson
Interesting that you should blame the parents of a kid that was shot for the riots.  It would seem to me that blaming the rioters and holding them accountable for their actions would be the proper course of action.  So we go back and charge Rodney King's parents because the cops beat him and LA rioted?  That would be one hell of a bill.

Perhaps we charge the sports teams that loose and cause the rioting.  Certinaly the rioters are, themselves, victims and only reacting to a situation that is out of their control.  I want to see somebody bill the Vancouver NHL team for the riots two years back.  ::)

Quote from: wotr1 on November 25, 2014, 04:06:24 AM
Interesting that you should blame the parents of a kid that was shot for the riots.  It would seem to me that blaming the rioters and holding them accountable for their actions would be the proper course of action.  So we go back and charge Rodney King's parents because the cops beat him and LA rioted?  That would be one hell of a bill.

Perhaps we charge the sports teams that loose and cause the rioting.  Certinaly the rioters are, themselves, victims and only reacting to a situation that is out of their control.  I want to see somebody bill the Vancouver NHL team for the riots two years back.  ::)

Listening to scanner. police are not authorized to chase fleeing suspects that is why there are so few arrest.

Tow companies refusing to enter Ferguson for police request to tow vehicles.

Fires still being set. police still taking gunfire. Looting still on going.

some weapons used by the mob

fff

Bill Cosby can't deny that now is a great time for him to lay low.

...  It would seem to me that blaming the rioters and holding them accountable for their actions would be the proper course of action...

Fine with me.  Unfortunately the police don't arrest many of them and the ones they do arrest are let go and not prosecuted.  The local politicians are on their side.   At least around where I live - Oakland, Berkeley, San Francisco.  They think organizing and participating in this crap is a 'free speech' issue.

... Certainly the rioters are, themselves, victims and only reacting to a situation that is out of their control...

I've gotten angry, fed up, agitated, frustrated from various actions of government employees and businesses from time to time over the years.  It's never occurred to me to start a riot, loot, burn, attack police responders, etc.

Tonight they were blocking off freeways going thru Oakland.  After some were pulled off the freeway, I watched several small groups burning flags tonight on the local news (so we know at least in Oakland it's pretty much the same bunch as 'Occupy', and International Solidarity before them).  Fuck these people.  The reporter didn't even mention it was the flag they were burning, just that they were setting fires.

WOTR

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on November 25, 2014, 04:53:13 AM
Bill Cosby can't deny that now is a great time for him to lay low.
Also, with all of the other crimes happening it is a great time for him to purchase some roofies and get laid (low or high...)

WOTR

Quote from: Paper*Boy on November 25, 2014, 05:29:00 AM
I watched several small groups burning the flag tonight on the local news.  Fuck these people.  The reporter didn't even mention it was the flag they were burning, just that they were setting fires.
You will probably disagree- but if it is only flags that are burning it really is not a huge deal.  Businesses, cars, people- those are a little more serious.

My point in the first post was that you cannot hold the parents of the kid responsible for the riots.  You have to go back to the old testament to find justification to visit the sins of the father on the son... Even back then I do not know that the  father was to be held accountable for the sins of the son.

analog kid

There's some other parts of the story that are highly suspect -- Wilson "never stood over Brown's body," Wilson had a crushed eye socket and was rushed to the hospital in an ambulance soon after the altercation (a CT scan was even presented), the cops leaking information to the public (sometimes dubious information at best), odd inflammatory press releases by the sheriff, letting crowds gather for nine hours before giving the verdict at night. The behavior from the militarized police department was strange from the beginning, and we now know the eye socket thing was a complete lie on their part.

What the heck went on there?

Quote from: wotr1 on November 25, 2014, 05:46:48 AM
You will probably disagree- but if it is only flags that are burning it really is not a huge deal...

I'm not worried about the flag, I'm pointing out who these people are.

Quote from: wotr1 on November 25, 2014, 05:46:48 AM
... My point in the first post was that you cannot hold the parents of the kid responsible for the riots...

Yeah, that's a shame

Gettin that orange drank

looks like they are doing free facials there too

DanTSX

It makes about as much sense as who the rioters are blaming.

DanTSX

Quote from: analog kid on November 25, 2014, 05:48:52 AM

There's some other parts of the story that are highly suspect -- Wilson "never stood over Brown's body," Wilson had a crushed eye socket and was rushed to the hospital in an ambulance soon after the altercation (a CT scan was even presented), the cops leaking information to the public (sometimes dubious information at best), odd inflammatory press releases by the sheriff, letting crowds gather for nine hours before giving the verdict at night. The behavior from the militarized police department was strange from the beginning, and we now know the eye socket thing was a complete lie on their part.

i

How many punches from giant aspiring linebackers are you willing to take to the dome before you a have comprehensive medical evaluation performed?

DanTSX

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 25, 2014, 01:56:06 AM
     Ferguson lacks Koreans, and it shows tonight.

Supposedly, Korean shop owners wiped roughly a dozen looters in the LA riots.

Time traveler line calling in.....

The koreatown incidents occurred only after the second and third nights of la riots after police and fire services (and national guard) completely pulled back their lines.

We may see resistances yet, but it's not surprising that there wasn't much, if any last night.

It's so political now, I'm not surenitsnworth becoming pariah to defend your store not matter what the cost.

Also, anyone saying "oh well just have insurance cover it....." Doesn't know wtf they are talking about.

Quote from: analog kid on November 25, 2014, 05:48:52 AM

Pretty straight forward to me. Thug attacks Police, thug dies a thug`s death. The End. Next?

Quote from: analog kid on November 25, 2014, 06:40:28 AM
Die in a fire.

Too soon? Ok I admit bad taste just trying to find some humor it a sad situation. I'm legitmently sorry if I offended anyone.

If I do die in a fire, it will probably be lot by an angry protesting mob.

On a side note. When I listened to the police scanners a lot of the vehicles involved in riot has out of state license plates.

AZ/CO

Interesting that you should blame the parents of a kid that was shot for the riots.   

That's exactly where the initial blame lies, with the parents.  If you have children, you have the responsibility to raise them with a sense of respect, making sure they know the difference between right and wrong, decency, compassion for his fellow man.  If you raise a thug, you've gotten out what you put in - riots

Bart Ell

Damn you Alois & Klara Hitler, if you only bought young Addy a pony!

coaster

I may ruffle some feather here but this needs to be said. Little Caesars has the worst pizza of all time. Of all time.

The General

Quote from: coaster on November 25, 2014, 11:00:00 AM
I may ruffle some feather here but this needs to be said. Little Caesars has the worst pizza of all time. Of all time.

Hot 'n' Ready...

[attachimg=1]