• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Richard Alan Miller

Started by albrecht, November 17, 2014, 05:03:33 PM

albrecht

I like his somewhat maniacal laugh and all-encompassing theories but, unlike other crazy guests, admits many times of stuff he doesn't know. Quite a resistance man if his claim on background are to be believed: training Navy SEALS, discovering bioluminescent goo at a secret NAZI Antarctic base, being mentored by "Oldman" DuPont, translating ancient Bibles, ESP, and becoming on expert on hydroponics and plants. Wow.

Heilsa,All!
I think the word you want is"Rennaisance",not "resistance",possibly an freudian-cum-whatever 'slip'?
Mr.Miller's background is partially obscured,but my information suggests that,he has started his researches here on the west coast by networking from people he met here through an institution attached to the university of washington in seattle.
He and his gal,Cindi(SP?)pigeon,showed up at an old warehouse next to Fairmount Ave,W.Seattle,in,I think,'71 E.V.
He began attending classes in the ASUW experimental college after a friend of mine told him about the cluster of hippie-types fringies around the UW campus.
He handed out flyers for his new store,"Beltane",and built from there.
By dropping names,saying he'd been briefly attached to the Princeton,N.J.Advanced Math Institute,he and cyndy? Began collecting connected associatons then networking.
He reminds me of an cross between,an rennaisance scholar and an yippie,ala paul krassner,tim leary,etc.

zeebo

Whatever one thinks about RA Miller, you gotta admit he's entertaining.  Syrett put it well recently when he said their conversation was "about everything, all at once".  Secret gov't programs, holographic universe physics, aliens, time-travel, bioluminescent caves, secret Nazi submarine bases, biblical discoveries, metaphysical/dimensional perceptions, organic farming, and Beatles references too.  He's always a kick to listen to, one of my all-time fave guests.

yumyumtree

I am deeply sorry that there was a Richard Alan Miller show that I evidently missed. This guy is a trip.

I wish old hippies would hang out in the U district now.  It would be a considerable improvement over the usually youthful criminal element that's there now.

LGNoSung

This was pretty great.  Too bad about them throws .