• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Would you punch a baby in the face for a billion dollars?

Started by DigitalPigSnuggler, October 27, 2014, 01:09:59 PM

b_dubb

Quote from: Gd5150 on October 29, 2014, 03:55:34 PM
We're all supposed to be shocked by someone saying they would hit a baby in the face for "1...billion dollars". Yet 1 political party supports killing babies by the millions because it's an inconvenience. Sure is interesting.
it must get awfully lonely up their on your ivory tower

Eddie Coyle

We're all supposed to be shocked by someone saying they would hit a baby in the face for "1...billion dollars". Yet 1 political party supports killing babies by the millions because it's an inconvenience. Sure is interesting.

If the other party had half a fuckin' brain, they'd support it too. "Demography is destiny"

I wonder why I started this thread in politics.

Quote from: Kelt on October 29, 2014, 09:39:29 PM
Enough fucking talking and fetch me the baby.

With this response, I consider this thread fulfilled.

SciFiAuthor

I would use my own money to hire a physician to tell me precisely what a baby can take without breaking bones, then I would hire a personal trainer to train me how to hit at below that punch pressure, and then I would practice until I was absolutely certain that I could deliver that punch without damage but ensure that I would be hitting harder than the force one would normally be comfortable with in punching a baby.

Then I'd punch the baby, collect the billion dollars, immediately hire a lawyer to set up an interest-accruing fund for the baby entitling it to half of the money that its parent's can't touch thusly creating a baby that is immediately wealthy upon turning 18 for an incident that it won't remember, and I'll walk away with half a billion dollars and we both win.

In such a scenario, it is actually unethical to not punch the baby as you're blowing a great opportunity for it. I totally wish I was the punched baby now.

ksm32

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on October 28, 2014, 05:10:40 PM
yeah. in a heartbeat.

You're always so on the fence about things. Good God Man, make a decision and don't sugar coat it. Gadzoooks!

;D

Quote from: ksm32 on November 01, 2014, 04:07:34 PM
You're always so on the fence about things. Good God Man, make a decision and don't sugar coat it. Gadzoooks!

;D
it's genetic.  8)

pate

Dammit analog stuff that I have to work with...

Re=Calibrate...

Wat (sp wiat, {sp wait} what comma?)

&nother thang:

Had to rewind a bit to see something, but I was wrong...\\

In Balance

To answer the glue question:

Common Elmer's white, perhaps in stick format, like the kids use...

edit: obvious Communist...

2ndEdit: (unconfirmed) After shaking Kacie Hickox' hand this man died of simple heart failure...

ksm32

This really is the worst thread ever. 

Even a scrawny man who can't throw a proper punch would surely kill the infant by the single death blow breaking the neck. Even Redacted who hits like a girl would end the precious child's life.  You could not enjoy the money as the hauntings of your inhuman action would rob you of all enjoyment, one would think.

...and how is this topic Politics?