• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Does Pahrump have a lot of crime, because >

Started by blitzer850, October 24, 2014, 02:55:59 PM

blitzer850

I'm thinking he built his house on top of an old Atlas F launch facility. Probably takes 1.5 minutes in a high speed elevator to get 3600 ft deep to his control center.

area51drone

Quote from: DanTSX on November 01, 2014, 11:29:12 PM
Not as sad

Maybe 5/8 as sad

Ugly girls already suffer from tragedies that pretty ones might experience all at once. :'(

LOL

area51drone

Quote from: blitzer850 on October 24, 2014, 02:55:59 PM
Ran across this article today, sad..

PAHRUMP, Nev. -Authorities say they're investigating the death of a 27-year-old California woman who was found dead in the Nevada desert as a homicide.

The rest of the story is at below link. Really sad, she was a pretty girl.
That's why I was asking about Pahrump crime statistics. I always thought it was a quiet sleepy desert town.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/california-woman-27-found-dead-in-nevada-desert/

How much you wanna bet this chick was a weekend hooker?   

paladin1991

Quote from: area51drone on November 05, 2014, 09:57:46 PM

"I'd pay a dollar for that."

blitzer850

Yeah that's is what I was thinking.

Also The way I said, she was a pretty girl, well that was a bad choice of words not meant the way it sounded. But hey, when writing, face expressions & hand movements not present. Yawn..

area51drone

Quote from: blitzer850 on November 07, 2014, 01:17:55 PM
Yeah that's is what I was thinking.

Also The way I said, she was a pretty girl, well that was a bad choice of words not meant the way it sounded. But hey, when writing, face expressions & hand movements not present. Yawn..

So it was like this?

Faustina

Pretty girls are often more apt to get in trouble.  Maybe she was a consort to a member of The Mob and had to get bumped off coz she knew too much?

DanTSX

Quote from: Faustina on November 08, 2014, 03:05:34 AM
Pretty girls are often more apt to get in trouble.  Maybe she was a consort to a member of The Mob and had to get bumped off coz she knew too much?

Maybe........

It was a portuhl

ks3484

Well, I think that everyone should just wait until we hear from AB and LMH. There is probably, to some degree or other, a considerable amount of "High Strangeness" involved. Why did the police change or reclassify her death to a homicide at a later date? What was it classified as at first? What kind of marks or tattoos did they find emblazoned on her cold, dead and lifeless body?

Did the discoverers see some lights or some Orbs or some other strange and unknown forces that led them to her cold, discarded, and lifeless corpse in the deserts of Nevada? What time of day or night did they discover 27 year old Margay Edwards' cold, dead, and lifeless body?

High strangeness indeed......

DanTSX

Quote from: ks3484 on November 21, 2014, 12:12:06 AM

Well, I think that everyone should just wait until we hear from AB and LMH. There is probably, to some degree or other, a considerable amount of "High Strangeness" involved. Why did the police change or reclassify her death to a homicide at a later date? What was it classified as at first? What kind of marks or tattoos did they find emblazoned on her cold, dead and lifeless body?

Did the discoverers see some lights or some Orbs or some other strange and unknown forces that led them to her cold, discarded, and lifeless corpse in the deserts of Nevada? What time of day or night did they discover 27 year old Margay Edwards' cold, dead, and lifeless body?

High strangeness indeed......

Will Linda check to see if she had a Rectal Core performed on her?

Does Art already know about the core sample?  She was young and Asian after all .........

There are no such things as coinshudinschus..........

Here is the latest news on the woman (not really any news):
---------------------------------
"Pahrump, where her body was found. It was there that we found two people who may hold the key in solving this case. "This is a couple Margay met in San Diego. She was invited to spend some time with them in Pahrump," Margay's father Jeff Edwards said in Los Osos. "They're being very evasive."
KSNV-TV reporter Nathan O'Neal visited the couple's home, and encountered their angry dog instead. When he called, they hung up on him and refused to come out. KSBY News has also attempted to contact the couple several times via phone and text message, but they've never responded.
At this time, the Nye County Sheriff's Office has no suspects; however, the 27-year-old's father believes the couple is "indirectly involved" with his daughter's death.
"Her body was found a mile from their house," Edwards said. "Detectives have questioned them and they're maintaining an open mind and still looking for any possible clue." "
-------------------------------------

http://www.ksby.com/news/mysterious-death-of-margay-edwards/

area51drone

I'd keep my mouth shut if I had murdered her too.

blitzer850

The Plot Thickens! 👀🔨🔫🔪💊💉💰🍗

laserjock

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on October 24, 2014, 03:28:16 PM
Too bad she wasn't an ordinary looking girl.  Then it wouldn't have been sad.  Right?

I was going to say this too.  It's interesting how so many men think it's more of a waste if a woman is attractive.  What about other qualities, like kindness, bravery, or intellectual honesty...

DanTSX

Quote from: laserjock on December 17, 2014, 07:48:10 PM
I was going to say this too.  It's interesting how so many men think it's more of a waste if a woman is attractive.  What about other qualities, like kindness, bravery, or intellectual honesty...

We are all bad misogynists.  Sorry or something.  I'll go slam my dick in the silverware drawer a few times until I can come back and tell you that I know what childbirth feels like.

You are projecting your hate of the penis a little too strongly here.........

Why don't you go ask the media that is reporting this?  And make sure you suggest what superficial indicator of whatever bravery or intellectual honesty or whatever other altruistic attributes you are assuming that she had once possessed.   "Maybe this hot dead chick let some old lady ahead of her in line at CVS one day.....and one day she took her kindergarten class to the local gay pride parade" 

or we can just get to the bottom line and call it a tragedy that is repeated too often that this chick ends up dead in odd circumstances........  The real tragedy is that this isn't a bigger deal than it is........But you want to focus on some projected perceived mysogonistic faults.     Why are you focused on your own perceived injustices, and not the actual crime?  Thats a little selfish if you ask me.....

Quote from: laserjock on December 17, 2014, 07:48:10 PM

How am I supposed to stick my dick inside any of those?