Author Topic: Connie Willis  (Read 100210 times)

Re: Connie Willis
« Reply #900 on: May 21, 2019, 07:11:03 PM »
Well, I was in the mood for random, nuts radio so listened to more than I wanted to hear about Bigfootin' and Sasquatchin' with Connie and sleeping in trucks with dogs, orbs, complaints about snow/cold, and "hot spots," that will she not identify.  And lots of laughter from all parties. Also I was not aware of a political controversy with regard to term Big Foot vs Sasquatch vs Skunkape vs Boogerman, etc and, of course, the Dogman vs Bigfeet issues. Does she really believe this stuff? Are people actually making a living off this stuff?

« Reply #901 on: May 21, 2019, 07:31:46 PM »
I just can't take Willis, with all the goofy giggling and idiocy, so I didn't listen to the show.  A Bigfoot scaling up a mountainside at the speed of light? ::) There's stupid and REALLY stupid.

« Reply #902 on: May 21, 2019, 07:34:10 PM »
I just can't take Willis, with all the goofy giggling and idiocy, so I didn't listen to the show.  A Bigfoot scaling up a mountainside at the speed of light? ::) There's stupid and REALLY stupid.

Relax.  All is well.  TR took the bastard out when it neared the summit.

« Reply #903 on: May 21, 2019, 07:53:49 PM »
Relax.  All is well.  TR took the bastard out when it neared the summit.

Ha. I have to admit I like Buggs and Rob Riggs when old Art or Rense had Bigfeeters on but this was ridiculous. I like campfire tales etc but this was something else. And, yet, oddly, strangely, compelling because so crazy with the giggles and laughter and claims.  And just assertions of fact. "Hot spots" "big man running up mountain without moving his head or looking prior to grabbing trees." And how the people had all these terms for "structures" they find that Bigfeet built.

« Reply #904 on: May 21, 2019, 09:27:32 PM »
Well, I was in the mood for random, nuts radio so listened to more than I wanted to hear about Bigfootin' and Sasquatchin' with Connie and sleeping in trucks with dogs, orbs, complaints about snow/cold, and "hot spots," that will she not identify.  And lots of laughter from all parties. Also I was not aware of a political controversy with regard to term Big Foot vs Sasquatch vs Skunkape vs Boogerman, etc and, of course, the Dogman vs Bigfeet issues. Does she really believe this stuff? Are people actually making a living off this stuff?

Yes, yes

« Reply #905 on: May 21, 2019, 09:27:33 PM »

I'm guessing that you're a non-believer ?

« Reply #906 on: May 22, 2019, 02:59:50 PM »
A Bigfoot scaling up a mountainside at the speed of light?
Consistent with John Keel's idea that they're interdimensional entities.