Author Connie Willis  (Read 83696 times)

Re: Connie Willis
« Reply #750 on: August 14, 2017, 05:30:29 PM »
Connie, in the weeds, looking for weed.  I hope her giggling doesn't give her away.

« Reply #751 on: November 25, 2017, 04:43:04 AM »
First half was good.  Not so much because of her- but her guest is actually (somewhat) credible and very knowledgeable.(some early problems and not really delivering on a few things makes me supicious along with the idea that he is likely one of the 100 "directors" of his currency- something that others do not have as others are "trustless.")  Skipping the technical crap- the man knows his crypto. 

The use of bitshare was supposed to be to set up companies and pay off investors. This seems innovative- but I believe they have only really set up one or two (is one a crypto exchange- I don't recall?)

With a good host, this portion that was "good" could have been phenomenal.  She had the opportunity to go in depth with somebody who has the knowledge to explain an emerging technology and took the time to talk about buying pizzas with bitcoin and rehash "crypto 101" like EVERY news outlet has done lately.

Everything that I had read says that him and his son have an interesting concept but have had problems getting the product to meet the vision. 

Finally, she has her head up Noorie's ass. I picture her gasping for breath and suffocating in the tight confines of his rectum while she pushes every Noorie related enterprise while praising the original "mush mouth."

« Reply #752 on: November 25, 2017, 05:41:43 AM »
The few times I have heard Miss Willis I had been impressed until tonight when she was just bible apologist level embarrasing .

« Reply #753 on: November 25, 2017, 01:37:53 PM »
The few times I have heard Miss Willis I had been impressed until tonight when she was just bible apologist level embarrasing .
I had turned it off before this.  :)

« Reply #754 on: November 25, 2017, 05:21:35 PM »
Every time she said bitshare, it sounded like bitch air!