• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Are you prepping for ebola?

Started by area51drone, October 17, 2014, 12:28:46 PM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: wr250 on October 18, 2014, 04:25:03 AM
many virii have no DNA , instead they have RNA

True. My oversight.

Tyvek suits are overrated. our robotic overlords will be sending in the terminators.

Tyvek suits are very good at keeping the environment clean from the contamination the person wearing it might have. Overshoes and hats really make worse the already uncool look though.

Quote from: albrecht on October 17, 2014, 09:04:41 PM
I have bunch of rolls of the Tyvek tape used to seal weather barriers in house construction. Reckon I could make a make-shift Tyvek suit out of that? Sort of a new-age mummy to fight the Ebola? I figure to tape it on over a jumpsuit- lest it taking if off is painful and I would be hairless once I have one the battle with the Ebola.

I still have about 150 pounds of rice that I stored under my bed on advice of Alex Jones a while back.  It's all those healthy probiotics that make it move, right??   ::)

area51drone

Quote from: Treading Water on October 18, 2014, 11:47:29 AM
I still have about 150 pounds of rice that I stored under my bed on advice of Alex Jones a while back.  It's all those healthy probiotics that make it move, right??   ::)

Between you an albrecht, it sounds like you could make at least a couple Scarebola-crows

Yep!  When it starts moving, that means it's reached its peak nutritional value. Bon appetit!

Yorkshire pud

That will soak up a lot of curry. Stock up with nan bread too.

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 19, 2014, 01:17:22 PM

That will soak up a lot of curry. Stock up with nan bread too.
Bad advice. A good, hot drunkenly eaten curry (I personally like lamb vindaloo and gesture to Paki waiter- since most good "indian" food is really are flavors from Pakistan post-war: hot, hot, etc) rivals the Ebola for dastardly effects involving evacuation of bodily fluids. But I will swear to it being a being a good thing, on occasion. Forget those Hollyweird or healthfood stores stuff for "cleansing" the system. However, I could only imagine the nightmare of the Ebola PLUS a good curry night meal. Don't think even the best DuPont Tyvek suits could handle it.

Quote from: albrecht on October 19, 2014, 08:31:09 PM
Bad advice. A good, hot drunkenly eaten curry (I personally like lamb vindaloo and gesture to Paki waiter- since most good "indian" food is really are flavors from Pakistan post-war: hot, hot, etc) rivals the Ebola for dastardly effects involving evacuation of bodily fluids. But I will swear to it being a being a good thing, on occasion. Forget those Hollyweird or healthfood stores stuff for "cleansing" the system. However, I could only imagine the nightmare of the Ebola PLUS a good curry night meal. Don't think even the best DuPont Tyvek suits could handle it.

I never knew what "The Ring of Fire" was about until the morning after I ate vindaloo.

Yorkshire pud

I ate an agreeable bar of Lindt white chocolate over the weekend. That's part of my prepardness. The next part will be the second one I'll buy sometime this week. And no Tyvek suit. Get me.

onan

I bought a sig 1911, and a couple zombie targets. I figure that will do it.

Tarbaby

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on October 17, 2014, 05:48:14 PM
It depends if you're a chocolate purist or not.  Real white chocolate is made from cocoa butter, so it still takes from the cacao bean but some don't consider it chocolate since it doesn't contain the brown (chocolately) part of the cacao nibs.

btw, if you press all the cocoa butter out of a cacao bean, you just end up with the cocoa powder you use in baking so white chocolate is effectively just regular chocolate without cocoa powder.
yes, to me chocolate without the cocoa powder is like marijuana without the THC.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Tarbaby on October 21, 2014, 05:33:49 PM
yes, to me chocolate without the cocoa powder is like marijuana without the THC.

Cocoa powder is for those who can't handle reality.