• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What a crazy year for baseball...

Started by pate, October 01, 2014, 04:09:40 PM

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on October 25, 2017, 10:50:32 PM
Minute Maid is going to be insane for these games!

Doesn’t look like I will get to a WS game. I would have bought tickets if the Cubs made it. I went to game 1 against Boston when Altuve hit his 3 homers. It was wild then.

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 25, 2017, 10:53:09 PM
Doesn’t look like I will get to a WS game. I would have bought tickets if the Cubs made it. I went to game 1 against Boston when Altuve hit his 3 homers. It was wild then.
Yeah, I saw that you were there. Awesome. I'm not getting to any, I think, but I know they will be loud and crazy. GO STROS!

Gd5150

Great game tonight! Astros got a huge confidence booster with that win.

Let's get that stadium rockin':  ''Fuck LA''

Gd5150

Game 5 has to be the craziest most zany game in World Series history.

albrecht

What a game!!! Crazy stuff! Go Stros! Beat LA!

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on October 29, 2017, 11:48:04 PM
What a game!!! Crazy stuff! Go Stros! Beat LA!

I sure was hoping they would clinch here. I like our chances with Verlander pitching next. Especially in Dodger stadium.

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 30, 2017, 12:06:41 AM
I sure was hoping they would clinch here. I like our chances with Verlander pitching next. Especially in Dodger stadium.

Heh, heh.  Lotsa luck beating LA at Chavez Ravine.  Dodgers are going to kick the Astros asses.  Never have I seen such a high scoring string of games in the World Series during my whole life.  I demand that they make Halloween a national holiday.  Let them play on Wednesday.   People don't want to watch a baseball game on Halloween!  Isn't anything sacred anymore? :P  Totally messing up my mojo.

GravitySucks

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 30, 2017, 12:20:18 AM
Heh, heh.  Lotsa luck beating LA at Chavez Ravine.  Dodgers are going to kick the Astros asses.  Never have I seen such a high scoring string of games in the World Series during my whole life.  I demand that they make Halloween a national holiday.  Let them play on Wednesday.   People don't want to watch a baseball game on Halloween!  Isn't anything sacred anymore? :P  Totally messing up my mojo.

You do know who won game two...

"DisAstros" no more.
Go, ''Stros!
Beat dem Dogs.
Beat L.A.!

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 30, 2017, 12:50:03 AM
You do know who won game two...

Yeah, Kate Upton's fiancee.  Don't look for a repeat of that success.  I gotta give the "stros a bit of credit though.  They have been able to come from behind and win.  Gotta love that determination.  Good thing the Dodgers have proven that they are more than capable of doing the same.

GravitySucks

Quote from: ponyboysunset on October 30, 2017, 12:19:53 PM
Wait I thought they were engaged? I'm so confused.lol

She wants him to wear a wedding ring silly goose. 😘

Dr. MD MD

It kinda bugged me to see George Bush Jr. and his dad throwing out the first ball. They reminded me of the Buxtons.  ::)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwjAFSu_VKM

ponyboysunset

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 30, 2017, 12:25:04 PM
She wants him to wear a wedding ring silly goose. 😘
I got it. You all know there was a sex tape of him and Upton, right? It's bellgab I am shocked no one has brought this up.  :P
And on an unrelated note apparently a ball exploded last night. Zing! ::)

GravitySucks

Quote from: ponyboysunset on October 30, 2017, 12:44:11 PM
I got it. You all know there was a sex tape of him and Upton, right? It's bellgab I am shocked no one has brought this up.  :P

I am betting you were never called a silly goose on bellgab before, so there is always that.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 30, 2017, 01:38:40 PM
I am betting you were never called a silly goose on bellgab before, so there is always that.
You bet wrong, my Mom has called me a silly goose so there LOL :P

ItsOver

Quote from: ponyboysunset on October 30, 2017, 12:44:11 PM
After the days of whinnies and roses with Bobo and Greasy, sex tapes on BG are just another Mr. Rogers kind-of-day.

GravitySucks

Quote from: ponyboysunset on October 30, 2017, 01:44:13 PM
You bet wrong, my Mom has called me a silly goose so there LOL :P

Which avatar belongs to your mother and did she stop posting after Art quit?

Oh yeah.. and which time.

Candy is all passed out.   Time to watch some baseball.................    8)

GravitySucks

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 31, 2017, 06:17:09 PM
Candy is all passed out.   Time to watch some baseball.................    8)

Go Astros!!!

GravitySucks

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 31, 2017, 07:05:34 PM
Well Verlander has his run.   That's enough, right?

I get nervous with them batting in an NL park. I sure hate the DH in times like this.