• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Lets Stop The Moon Landing Hoax Topic

Started by Wintermute, September 22, 2014, 10:41:27 AM

Wintermute

The moon landing hoax conspiracy has been a topic that really bothers me. It's a conspiracy that can be disproven easily, and there has been back-yard tech that most people can afford to test it.

Nvidia, for their launch of their new 900-series cards, did another debunking of this conspiracy: http://www.gamespot.com/articles/moon-landing-conspiracy-theory-debunked-by-nvidia-/1100-6422473/

So hopefully now we can put this subject to bed.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Wintermute on September 22, 2014, 10:41:27 AM
The moon landing hoax conspiracy has been a topic that really bothers me. It's a conspiracy that can be disproven easily, and there has been back-yard tech that most people can afford to test it.

Nvidia, for their launch of their new 900-series cards, did another debunking of this conspiracy: http://www.gamespot.com/articles/moon-landing-conspiracy-theory-debunked-by-nvidia-/1100-6422473/

Quite right too; I propose a thread bringing everyone's attention to the fact that most people in the world today don't like Moon landing hoax websites, videos and articles. Furthermore, there should be websites, articles, and videos aplenty advocating the removal of videos, websites and articles about Moon landing hoax videos, articles and websites.. I invite this proposal to be seconded, and in the future.. (Cont pp94)

Of course we went to the moon.  The pictures of those stunning glass towers didn't take themselves. 

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 22, 2014, 10:50:25 AM

Quite right too; I propose a thread bringing everyone's attention to the fact that most people in the world today don't like Moon landing hoax websites, videos and articles. Furthermore, there should be websites, articles, and videos aplenty advocating the removal of videos, websites and articles about Moon landing hoax videos, articles and websites.. I invite this proposal to be seconded, and in the future.. (Cont pp94)

I second the proposal. Instrumental in the removal process will be the bringing aboard various computer programming experts to create target specific viruses to disable and render useless any Moon landing hoax propaganda found on servers around the internet, including, but not limited to...(Cont pp142) 

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on September 22, 2014, 11:40:55 AM
Of course we went to the moon.  The pictures of those stunning glass towers didn't take themselves. 

[attachimg=1]

cweb

No matter how much you try, no matter how much good practical evidence there is, someone will always doubt the moon landing. Not me- I think it's cool we played golf on that big old rock. But people don't listen to reason.

So nVidia's lighting technology is this perfect? Apparently they've also used it to determine that JFK was actually a time-traveling CGI hologram created by Unreal Engine 12.

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on September 22, 2014, 11:40:55 AM

Rimshot.

b_dubb

There's a lunatic fringe out there who will always seek out bullshit explanations for everything because .... well ... they're lunatics.  Never mind the scientific equipment and the other equipment left on the moon's surface.  Never mind the vast catalog of images taken during lunar orbit, lunar landing, lunar surface activities, and during transit to and from the moon. 

One of the most satisfying things I've seen was Buzz Aldrin decking some jackass moon-hoaxer-bullshitter after this fool called Aldrin a "coward and a liar".  Aldrin popped that piece of shit good.  The look on that fool's face was just precious.  Yes that's right Mr Moon-Hoax-Bullshitter ... you just got decked by a senior citizen and if the security guards don't pull him off you he's going to send your ass to the ER.  What a tool.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: b_dubb on September 22, 2014, 02:34:02 PM
There's a lunatic fringe out there who will always seek out bullshit explanations for everything because .... well ... they're lunatics.  Never mind the scientific equipment and the other equipment left on the moon's surface.  Never mind the vast catalog of images taken during lunar orbit, lunar landing, lunar surface activities, and during transit to and from the moon. 

One of the most satisfying things I've seen was Buzz Aldrin decking some jackass moon-hoaxer-bullshitter after this fool called Aldrin a "coward and a liar".  Aldrin popped that piece of shit good.  The look on that fool's face was just precious.  Yes that's right Mr Moon-Hoax-Bullshitter ... you just got decked by a senior citizen and if the security guards don't pull him off you he's going to send your ass to the ER.  What a tool.

I never get bored of watching that; it's hilarious. Aldrin must be three times his age at least, and twatted the fuck in one!

That's true, but said jackass moon-hoaxer-bullshitter only uses this to further his cause by saying Aldrin was trying to cover something up.

b_dubb

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on September 22, 2014, 02:41:31 PM
That's true, but said jackass moon-hoaxer-bullshitter only uses this to further his cause by saying Aldrin was trying to cover something up.
The only thing Aldrin covered up was that fool's face with his fist.  And at high speed and impact.  Don't fuck with a national hero moon-hoax-bullshitter.  You'll get damaged.

Juan

My favorite Coast moon hoaxer was a guy who told sNoory that he had gone to the National Archives and found the "original broadcast beta" tapes.  Broadcast professional sNoory failed to point out that Sony only invented broadcast beta in 1985.

Quote from: Wintermute on September 22, 2014, 10:41:27 AM
yeah. good luck with that hope.
the only thing that will put this subject to bed is preventing those people from reproducing.

as a side note -  among those that visited the moon, one word commonly used to describe the moon is "weird".

expat

I'm a big enthusiast for this idea, and I'd like to make a motion that we also disable the web sites and Fuckbook/Twit/Tumblr accounts of those who say the Apollo program was real but they brought back the technology of a lunar civilization for SEEKRIT REVERSE ENGINEERING.

Mentioning no names, but the authors of Dark Mission: The Secret History of NASA come to mind.

Bart Ell

The only hoax here is the cover up! I will give up the fight for the truth when I am munching on MOON CHEESE.
Until then Buzz and all the other liars can go to hell.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Bart Ell on September 23, 2014, 08:01:56 AM
The only hoax here is the cover up! I will give up the fight for the truth when I am munching on MOON CHEESE.

In the words of a song "Don't stop believing". It won't make you find anything to support your belief, but don't stop doing it.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Bart Ell on September 23, 2014, 08:01:56 AM

Here's a recent blog from Stuart Robbins; Astroguy in this parish.

http://pseudoastro.wordpress.com/2014/09/21/philosophy-on-skepticism-and-challengers/

But he's only a scientist.

Bart Ell

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 23, 2014, 09:48:59 AM

Here's a recent blog from Stuart Robbins; Astroguy in this parish.

http://pseudoastro.wordpress.com/2014/09/21/philosophy-on-skepticism-and-challengers/

But he's only a scientist.

Yeah, only another "scientist" who could not tell a Brie from an Oka, Velveeta from a Moon or Pule from American Processed.

When I want to impress 10 year olds with a classroom trick I will ask a scientist, otherwise they are useless.

Yes, my 10 year old mind wanted to use Astrogay... and now it has. Giggle giggle for me.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Bart Ell on September 23, 2014, 09:58:49 AM
Yeah, only another "scientist" who could not tell a Brie from an Oka, Velveeta from a Moon or Pule from American Processed.

When I want to impress 10 year olds with a classroom trick I will ask a scientist, otherwise they are useless.

Yes, my 10 year old mind wanted to use Astrogay... and now it has. Giggle giggle for me.

Pssst; damn, I blame Wallace and Grommit creators. The moon isn't made from variations of curdled milk.  :o  Oh how I wish it was so.

I met Buzz 4 years ago when he was in town to act as Grand Marshall of our veteran`s parade. He came by the Veteran`s Cafe  (unofficial meeting place for us crusty old vets here). He`s a pretty short guy, and when he wanted to speak to us, he needed a platform. So, what does Buzz do? The 80 year-old --  from a flat-footed stance, in a suit -- leaps straight up and lands perfectly balanced on a wooden chair and launches into a fascinating 30 minute, non-stop talk about everything from his days as a fighter pilot to his opinions on the space program. A day none of us will ever forget. The man is a fire-breathing, bad ass all the way through.

Buzz Aldrin Punch

Quote from: Bart Ell on September 23, 2014, 09:58:49 AM

Where's the evidence?  Where's the giant cow?

zeebo

The moon-landing hoax theory is the hoax.

The real hoax is everything we've been told about the moon.  It's really 3.27 miles in diameter, 52.3 miles from Earth, and has no effect on tides, insanity, or lycanthropy. 

zeebo

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on September 23, 2014, 11:38:39 PM
The real hoax is everything we've been told about the moon.  It's really 3.27 miles in diameter, 52.3 miles from Earth, and has no effect on tides, insanity, or lycanthropy.

I believe all that, except the lycanthropy part.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: zeebo on September 23, 2014, 11:48:07 PM

And he always uses words I can't re-type in braile. Bastard.

Quote from: zeebo on September 23, 2014, 11:48:07 PM

Werewolves are fallen angels who enter our dimension through portals.  Weresquirrels are the mutant offspring of ordinary squirrels who ingest too many lawn care chemicals.  Those who are bitten by them become Shadow People.

[attachimg=1]

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on September 24, 2014, 01:30:23 PM
Werewolves are fallen angels who enter our dimension through portals.  Weresquirrels are the mutant offspring of ordinary squirrels who ingest too many lawn care chemicals.  Those who are bitten by them become Shadow People.

[attachimg=1]

I thought you made that shit up when you read me bedtime stories. You mean it's true?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 24, 2014, 01:38:13 PM
I thought you made that shit up when you read me bedtime stories. You mean it's true?

Pictures don't lie.  Just look at this Billy Meier flying aluminum trashcan lid.  Skeptics would have you believe it's something mundane like an alien spacecraft, but you can't hide the trooth.

[attachimg=1]

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 24, 2014, 01:38:13 PM

Then you probably don't believe all those stories about Father Christmas and peace on earth, either.  Greg Lake is the same way.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on September 24, 2014, 01:48:14 PM
Then you probably don't believe all those stories about Father Christmas and peace on earth, either.  Greg Lake is the same way.

Dad knew his mum well too...is there a connection?

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on September 24, 2014, 01:47:38 PM
Pictures don't lie.  Just look at this Billy Meier flying aluminum trashcan lid.  Skeptics would have you believe it's something mundane like an alien spacecraft, but you can't hide the trooth.

[attachimg=1]

Is that the one flown by Neil Armstrong instead of not going to the moon? Oh I'm so fucking confused now. RGG and his non made up bed time stories and now this Billy Meier business.

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on September 24, 2014, 01:47:38 PM

[attachimg=1]

Call me a skeptic if you must, but that is an alien spacecraft and they're here to steal all our pine cones so they can corner the galactic market on Christmas trees.