• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Is it time to start over!!1

Started by Zoo, September 20, 2014, 01:40:24 AM

Zoo

I am really starting to think we as a human race no longer deserve to live anymore as a species. Fact I am more for watching it go down hill then help anymore. I am so hoping for WWIII or for Ebola virus to wipe us out. Hell why not both. Only if ISIS would get their shit together and go world wide. So I would not have to hear the drum beat of the American war party. I only hope is that I get to have a front row set on top of a hill with a bottle of crown and a case of coke. Oh do not to forget a ounce of some sticky as nugs and a pack of Bic lighters to light up my weed and Marlboro Black 100's. Oh what a site it would be to see everyone running and fleeing but with no place to hide.  So I say Cheers to the end my sick little friends and see you on top of the hill!!1 

Quote from: Zoo on September 20, 2014, 01:40:24 AM
I am really starting to think we as a human race no longer deserve to live anymore as a species. Fact I am more for watching it go down hill then help anymore. I am so hoping for WWIII or for Ebola virus to wipe us out. Hell why not both. Only if ISIS would get their shit together and go world wide. So I would not have to hear the drum beat of the American war party. I only hope is that I get to have a front row set on top of a hill with a bottle of crown and a case of coke. Oh do not to forget a ounce of some sticky as nugs and a pack of Bic lighters to light up my weed and Marlboro Black 100's. Oh what a site it would be to see everyone running and fleeing but with no place to hide.  So I say Cheers to the end my sick little friends and see you on top of the hill!!1
in such an event those Bic lighters will get you killed and confirm your thought.  8)

pate

I have to agree, Bic is a notorious Fench company (perhaps I mespelt that)...

Have to whatch out for dos doublespeakers...

aldousburbank

Maybe it's just time to kill your TV 

b_dubb

You need help

Yorkshire pud

The stuff you smoke is getting you down. Stop smoking it.

Eddie Coyle

Boring melodrama from a faux nihilist with a screw loose. Join the Hemlock Society.

http://youtu.be/JOP5Ko2nz20

b_dubb

seriously. put down the bong.  turn off the tv.  throw away your smokes.  but most importantly come down from your ebony tower.  you're a human too.  you're just as culpable.  go outside.  go for a walk.  talk to some people.  they aren't monsters.  they're a lot like you.  except they haven't cloistered themselves in their bedroom doing bong hits and watching conspiracy theory videos on youtube.

HorrorRetro

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on September 20, 2014, 09:21:23 AM
       Boring melodrama from a faux nihilist with a screw loose. Join the Hemlock Society.

http://youtu.be/JOP5Ko2nz20

Agreed. If everyone who wished Jesus was coming, preached the world was overcrowded, or otherwise wished for death on a mass scale would just off themselves, problem solved for the rest of us.

Zoo

And people wonder why. Thanks for confirming my thoughts!!1

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Zoo on September 20, 2014, 11:56:23 AM
And people wonder why. Thanks for confirming my thoughts!!1

What do you think they wonder why? Have you been appointed the oracle of the world? Please tell us oh enlightened one.

Zoo

The earth shall be scorched from the hands of its children. Then its children shall die from hunger and disease!!1

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Zoo on September 20, 2014, 12:29:39 PM
The earth shall be scorched from the hands of its children. Then its children shall die from hunger and disease!!1

Possibly. But what do 'they wonder why'?

Tarbaby

Zoo, I just don't see how "starting over" would solve anything. It seems to me mankind's best hope is to evolve past it.

Just remember, the animals are innocent in all this so you have to find a way to protect them from our destruction.  Ebola might work okay, but if we didn't shut all the nuclear reactors down properly they would go supercritical and sheath the World in a blanket of radiation.

Heather Wade

Oh, did the world take a shit on you?  Or, you saw a documentary where something bad was illustrated?

Grow up and become part of the solution; your current line of thinking accomplishes nothing.  The world has been mean to me too, but I don't get high and wait for it to implode.  There are good people here giving you good advice.  It will serve you well to step away from the screen and ponder it.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on September 20, 2014, 12:52:08 PM
Just remember, the animals are innocent in all this so you have to find a way to protect them from our destruction.  Ebola might work okay, but if we didn't shut all the nuclear reactors down properly they would go supercritical and sheath the World in a blanket of radiation.

I think sheath is such an underused verb.

Zoo, this doesn't sound like you.  I don't understand a lot of what you say, but you have always shown a great respect for all beings.
I thought you were just trying to get a discussion started. 
I'm sorry if something tragic has happened to you personally.  I agree with Tarbaby, and I think that you do also.
I DO wonder why. 

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 20, 2014, 12:56:51 PM

I say it's about time it was properly acknowledged as a verb.  We don't need no stinkin' 'e's

Kelt

I'm telling you, man... Agenda 21 is the greatest thing that could have come out of the entire Field O Conspiracy.

Give everyone over 18 an IQ test.  Anyone failing to attain a three digit result goes straight into the furnace or goes to work in the fields/mines/Ebola Outbreak Areas.

Say what you like about Eugenics, but it's not a bad idea in principle.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: HorrorRetro on September 20, 2014, 10:33:05 AM
Agreed. If everyone who wished Jesus was coming, preached the world was overcrowded, or otherwise wished for death on a mass scale would just off themselves, problem solved for the rest of us.

The doomsday dolts seemingly live forever, while Robin Williams offs himself. That's the injustice of it all. The creep screaming "The End is Nigh" will still be doing it thirty years from now.

Eddie Coyle

Oh look. A lyric from a Deicide song.

Or a recently grounded 13 year old's notebook.

Avi

And you were wondering why Michael didn't come to your BBQ? Your gloom could certainly not admit a man who befriends KC and the Sunshine Band tribute players. Do a little dance, make a little love, get down tonight.

WOTR

Quote from: Kelt on September 20, 2014, 02:41:16 PM
Give everyone over 18 an IQ test.  Anyone failing to attain a three digit result goes straight into the furnace or goes to work in the fields/mines/Ebola Outbreak Areas.

Say what you like about Eugenics, but it's not a bad idea in principle.
Funny... I more than pass your "test."  Yet I would sooner spend time with a fellow I volunteer with who is developmentally "stuck" at around 5 years old than somebody who holds your views.

b_dubb

Quote from: Kelt on September 20, 2014, 02:41:16 PM
You suck

paladin1991

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 20, 2014, 12:56:51 PM
i refuse to use it.  When I do, I feel nothing.  It's like a glove, you know?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Avi on September 20, 2014, 07:04:55 PM
And you were wondering why Michael didn't come to your BBQ? Your gloom could certainly not admit a man who befriends KC and the Sunshine Band tribute players. Do a little dance, make a little love, get down tonight.

heh heh

b_dubb

A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.

Kelt

Quote from: wotr1 on September 20, 2014, 08:50:37 PM
Funny... I more than pass your "test."  Yet I would sooner spend time with a fellow I volunteer with who is developmentally "stuck" at around 5 years old than somebody who holds your views.

I agree... that is funny.