• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Scottish Independence

Started by pate, September 15, 2014, 05:35:19 AM

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 30, 2014, 07:23:00 AM

Oh jeeze! It isn't a conspiracy, the two piles were put on the same table before they were counted..the table they were put on, just happened to have a 'No' sign on it. It could just as well have been the 'Yes' table.

The official counter, the 'Yes' campaigners (at least the ones who are sensible) and anyone with any sense knows all this. Of course the conspiracy theorists (who should be drowned at birth) haven't the intelligence to know this, but sadly they're allowed to make YT videos without supervision. That can't be right.

Conspiracies don't exit. (Just study some English and European royal history and tell me again that that statement is true.) Or are you saying the Arabs, primarily Saudis, who flew into the buildings in NYC weren't involved in a conspiracy? Or LIBOR scandal never happened?
To remind you:
Conspiracy: A combination or confederacy between two or more persons formed for the purpose of committing, by their joint efforts, some unlawful or criminal act, or some act which is innocent in itself, but becomes unlawful when done by the concerted action of the conspirators, or for the purpose of using criminal or unlawful means to the commission of an act not in itself unlawful.

They happen ever day and are happening now. And are prosecuted both here and in the UK every day.
ps: so you think the English devolution movement will take off or just a bunch of drunks on St.George's Day big talking? Wouldn't it be interesting if movements in England to gain more local or county power (or country power) from West Minister was successful and Scot's weren't?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on September 30, 2014, 10:20:48 AM
Conspiracies don't exit. (Just study some English and European royal history and tell me again that that statement is true.) Or are you saying the Arabs, primarily Saudis, who flew into the buildings in NYC weren't involved in a conspiracy? Or LIBOR scandal never happened?
To remind you:
Conspiracy: A combination or confederacy between two or more persons formed for the purpose of committing, by their joint efforts, some unlawful or criminal act, or some act which is innocent in itself, but becomes unlawful when done by the concerted action of the conspirators, or for the purpose of using criminal or unlawful means to the commission of an act not in itself unlawful.

They happen ever day and are happening now. And are prosecuted both here and in the UK every day.
ps: so you think the English devolution movement will take off or just a bunch of drunks on St.George's Day big talking? Wouldn't it be interesting if movements in England to gain more local or county power (or country power) from West Minister was successful and Scot's weren't?

Yes conspiracies exist (who said they didn't?). But this isn't one. And CT's still need drowning. Your point?

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 30, 2014, 10:41:15 AM
Yes conspiracies exist (who said they didn't?). But this isn't one. And CT's still need drowning. Your point?
You said "conspiracy theorists (who should be drowned at birth)." How would one identify conspiracies if nobody can develop a theory about them?
ps: what about England and more devolution or local control? Yeah or Nay. How would that make Scots feel and what would that mean to the UK?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on September 30, 2014, 11:00:01 AM
You said "conspiracy theorists (who should be drowned at birth)." How would one identify conspiracies if nobody can develop a theory about them?
ps: what about England and more devolution or local control? Yeah or Nay. How would that make Scots feel and what would that mean to the UK?

On the first; CT's don't develop any theory. They grab something that they think is plausible, present it as fact, post a vid or a page on a web site...CT number two picks it up and says 'Great work' or 'Great research' (Neither is an appropriate verb to describe the bong induced haze of bollox), someone else (call him CT3) runs with it, and adds his bollox and before you know it, it's received by the hard of thinking as truth. Take Chem trails; A US tanker crew deliberately wound up the CT's on YT by videoing a leading tanker and it's contrails and exhaust egress coing off the wings. They actually joked that it was laying chem trails..Naturally the fuckwits grabbed it and said they weren't joking. Even several videos explaining how wings and jet engines appear at high altitude (by those bastards who know what they're talking about) failed to convince the fuckwits that what they were looking at was perfectly normal. I don't think drowning said fuckwits is too harsh. You're free to explain why they shouldn't be, but I won't be swayed.

On the second point: Fuck knows what the prats are trying to sell for the next election. They're all insisting they'd always had the ideas (pick which ones they're selling today or this week) but I doubt England will be carved up the way the USA has separate states. Too much bureaucracy for one; too many things duplicated. But as I said before, the population of Yorkshire is as big as Scotland, far bigger than Wales and NI. I'm sure they'll pick the bones out of all those scenarios. I'd rather it all stay together though.

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 30, 2014, 11:29:49 AM

On the second point: Fuck knows what the prats are trying to sell for the next election. They're all insisting they'd always had the ideas (pick which ones they're selling today or this week) but I doubt England will be carved up the way the USA has separate states. Too much bureaucracy for one; too many things duplicated. But as I said before, the population of Yorkshire is as big as Scotland, far bigger than Wales and NI. I'm sure they'll pick the bones out of all those scenarios. I'd rather it all stay together though.
I can understand that point. In theory, I could see benefit from devolution (or whatever they wish to call it this decade) but, like the USA, you point out the big problem: it wouldn't likely in practice work because it would just add ANOTHER layer of politicians, laws, regulations, elections, and bureaucrats to the mix. Sort of reverse to USA situation where the Federal government aggrandized itself but we still have all the same bureaucrats and politicians at the State and local levels- but now have to deal more, and also, with the Federal bureaucrats and politicians in our daily affairs.

pate

That is exactly what Hitler Bush said when he stole won the election!

pate

Crap, I hope YP hasn't conflated my response with any other response.  That'd be lame.  Let me review...

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 30, 2014, 11:29:49 AM
On the first; CT's don't develop any theory. They grab something that they think is plausible, present it as fact, post a vid or a page on a web site...CT number two picks it up and says 'Great work' or 'Great research' (Neither is an appropriate verb to describe the bong induced haze of bollox), someone else (call him CT3) runs with it, and adds his bollox and before you know it, it's received by the hard of thinking as truth. Take Chem trails; A US tanker crew deliberately wound up the CT's on YT by videoing a leading tanker and it's contrails and exhaust egress coing off the wings. They actually joked that it was laying chem trails..Naturally the fuckwits grabbed it and said they weren't joking. Even several videos explaining how wings and jet engines appear at high altitude (by those bastards who know what they're talking about) failed to convince the fuckwits that what they were looking at was perfectly normal. I don't think drowning said fuckwits is too harsh. You're free to explain why they shouldn't be, but I won't be swayed.

Hah, good point, the guys that posted that video bausqed it on some vote counting jokesters (strike that international vote observing jokesters) that just wanted to mess with the western world like they always do!  Man, conspiracy theorists CTs are such jokesters...

Never thought of that.  Good point...  I should have put a friendly smiley or somesuch in my earlier post!

EDIT:  When did you join the Illuminati?

pate

Remember, the secret handshake means all your base are mine I am right, err.  The handshake means something.

That is all, carry on.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: pate on October 04, 2014, 03:05:37 AM
EDIT:  When did you join the Illuminati?

What?????!!!! How did you find that out. Stellar discovered the consequences of revealing my 'real' job.

Damn. And reported.