• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Has gordon michael scallion ever been right?

Started by henge0stone, September 01, 2014, 08:27:17 AM

henge0stone

Everytime I listen to old shows Art talks in reverence of gordon michael scallionas if he was always right, but reading the Source it says that he wrote about how the sea levels would drastically change by 2002. None of that happened. So What is Art talking about? Is he ever right? Most 'futurists' or 'prophets' on the show are total crocks in my opinion. I don't mind people making predictions but when their whole job is to make prediction and they're wrong 99- 100 % of the time it gets annoying.

jazmunda

Quote from: henge0stone on September 01, 2014, 08:27:17 AM
Everytime I listen to old shows Art talks in reverence of gordon michael scallionas if he was always right, but reading the Source it says that he wrote about how the sea levels would drastically change by 2002. None of that happened. So What is Art talking about? Is he ever right? Most 'futurists' or 'prophets' on the show are total crocks in my opinion. I don't mind people making predictions but when their whole job is to make prediction and they're wrong 99- 100 % of the time it gets annoying.

I couldn't agree with you more. Throw in Ed Dames as one of the other guys that Art constantly stuck up for. Just this morning on my way to work I was listening to a show and an Open Line caller asked Art why he never pulled Dames up on his predictions gone wrong. The caller even listed a few recent ones. Art once again stuck up for him saying that what about the ones he got right and the caller challenged Art to name some and Art mentioned something that I reckon any educated person could have come up with. I could never understand Art's love for Dames except for the fact that he probably brought ratings to the show because so many people loved to hate him.

Quote from: jazmunda on September 01, 2014, 10:57:53 PM
I could never understand Art's love for Dames except for the fact that he probably brought ratings to the show because so many people loved to hate him.

And probably a few who hated themselves for loving him.

Who's Gordon Michael Scallion?

Please don't tell me, it's rhetorical

jazmunda

This is Gordon Michael Scallion's "future" map of the world

Morgus

Quote from: jazmunda on September 02, 2014, 12:51:47 AM
This is Gordon Michael Scallion's "future" map of the world
Too bad he never had an exact date for when the future map takes effect.
I think I am supposed to be sitting on of the new tiny southern California islands?  :o

henge0stone

The map was suppose to be the world in 2002 as stated in the source. I can't find the book on amazon.

albrecht

I don't think he was ever right but pulled some of those vague or "after the effect" predictions that "came true." I put him in the Stan Deyo category. He also had maps of the future floods. Here is one: http://www.coasttocoastam.com/pages/stan-deyo-map

Whatever happened to Kathleen Keating? She had some doozies of predictions of anti-Christ etc. She seems to have disappeared from the radio and internet. All you can find is the other Kathleen Keating of "hug therapy" fame (I'm surprised she is not a current Norry guest.)

jazmunda

Quote from: albrecht on September 02, 2014, 04:33:35 PM
I don't think he was ever right but pulled some of those vague or "after the effect" predictions that "came true." I put him in the Stan Deyo category. He also had maps of the future floods. Here is one: http://www.coasttocoastam.com/pages/stan-deyo-map

Whatever happened to Kathleen Keating? She had some doozies of predictions of anti-Christ etc. She seems to have disappeared from the radio and internet. All you can find is the other Kathleen Keating of "hug therapy" fame (I'm surprised she is not a current Norry guest.)

I respect a fraud who disappears after they can no longer reasonably keep up the charade of their false predictions.

albrecht

Quote from: jazmunda on September 02, 2014, 04:38:48 PM
I respect a fraud who disappears after they can no longer reasonably keep up the charade of their false predictions.
True, especially in these days of google and the internet. Unless she didn't willing go and "they," or more properly and the Maitreya/Anti-Christ minions, got her! She claimed to have been "under attack" in the interviews as I recall...

Morgus

Another guest that has been on c2cam over the years going back to the mid 90s with a similar future map was Lori Toye.

jazmunda

Quote from: Morgus on September 02, 2014, 04:58:39 PM
Another guest that has been on c2cam over the years going back to the mid 90s with a similar future map was Lori Toye.

Here is Lori Toye's map:

I listened to that show earlier this year and Art mentioned that he had this map framed in a room that contained his spa bath.

VtaGeezer

You should ask the one who made him a C2C regular.  Like he did Ed Dames, or the reverse-speech jerk, and quite a list of other charlatans who were openly fleecing suckers.

henge0stone

Listening to old Dreamlands and another 'futurists' threw Scallion under the bus by pointing out that Micheal had been predicting a 9.0 earthquake in California since 1990 or something. Still haven't seen it. The only thing Art claims scallion got right was that the ring of fire would erupt. Apparently it did a little bit but nothing earth shattering or even close to mentioning. Apparently they just guess natural disasters in obvious places (volcanoes, fault lines ect) until they get it right.   

jazmunda

Quote from: henge0stone on September 02, 2014, 05:08:55 PM
Listening to old Dreamlands and another 'futurists' threw Scallion under the bus by pointing out that Micheal had been predicting a 9.0 earthquake in California since 1990 or something. Still haven't seen it. The only thing Art claims scallion got right was that the ring of fire would erupt. Apparently it did a little bit but nothing earth shattering or even close to mentioning. Apparently they just guess natural disasters in obvious places (volcanoes, fault lines ect) until they get it right.

Art loved extolling the virtues of guests that got "predictions" of things that were probably going to happen anyway as a means of pointing out that they indeed have some paranormal powers.

He held similar praises for Paglini's prescient abilities when she predicted wildfires in California one summer. Imagine that.

Also praising Dames for his "shot across the bow" from the sun predictions. Who da thunk that could happen?

Any psychic who didn't foresee 9/11 and Arnold becoming governor of California is a fraud.  As far as I know, that covers every one of them.

henge0stone

Sean David Morton is another one.

I stopped listening to just random shows and started at the beginning of the archive. Started out with a bang with the 92 lear and Lazar interview and one of my personal favorites the Ghost to Ghost of 93 the first one he did. Then I got to the Philadelphia experiment which was total BS. I was actually into it for a while then Al jumped into 1984 and had to go back in time to save the world...
Decided to finish Dreamlands since I heard most of them. All the ET ones I've hear so far were great (peter davenport, Roswell, linda howe) but then I got to another crock  Sean David Morton (I listen at work so I usually just throw a ton on my mp3 player).

Here is what  Sean David Morton predicted

-by early 2000 parts of California will be in the water
-1999 NYC gets nuked
-by 2005 America breaks up into many separate countries

The above post is 100 % correct if you didn't see 9/11 your defiantly not a profit.