• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Duck Dynasty’s Phil Robertson Keeps Up His Unpopular Ministry

Started by Quick Karl, August 31, 2014, 10:39:00 PM

Quick Karl

http://www.webpronews.com/duck-dynastys-phil-robertson-keeps-up-his-unpopular-ministry-2014-08

I just love this guy - he's a fricken genius!

“You say, ‘Why’d they get mad at you?’ ‘Cuz instead of acknowledging their sin, like you had better do, they railed against me for giving them the truth about their sins,” he said. “Don’t deceive yourselves.”

“The news media didn’t even know it was a verse! They thought I was just mouthing off. Is homosexual behavior a sin? The guy asked me. I said, ‘Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God?’ Don’t be deceived.”

I hope you make a Billion Dollars Phil!

Foodlion

Never seen a single episode before since I down own cable. I've heard a lot of funny things about it though.
Just trying to figure out how they can make a reality show out of men making duck calls.

jazmunda

Quote from: Foodlion on September 01, 2014, 12:20:06 AM
Never seen a single episode before since I down own cable. I've heard a lot of funny things about it though.
Just trying to figure out how they can make a reality show out of men making duck calls.

Have you seen the Kardashians?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: jazmunda on September 01, 2014, 12:27:36 AM

They're one and the same. A couple of hours in make up and they run both shows with the same vacuous puppets.

well, how else are networks gonna sell to people who rot their brains watching TeeVee. people like that would be  as entertained by sitting in a dark closet striking two rocks together just to see the spark. some times it seems as if modern technology is more like a modern stone age.
if ET life is visiting and watching the planet and i got to ask one a single question, it would be "what the fuck is wrong with you l?" maybe we are their Kardashians and Duck Dynasty. if we are... then we are really screwed.

Quick Karl

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on September 01, 2014, 12:47:03 AM
well, how else are networks gonna sell to people who rot their brains watching TeeVee. people like that would be  as entertained by sitting in a dark closet striking two rocks together just to see the spark. some times it seems as if modern technology is more like a modern stone age.
if ET life is visiting and watching the planet and i got to ask one a single question, it would be "what the fuck is wrong with you l?" maybe we are their Kardashians and Duck Dynasty. if we are... then we are really screwed.

;D

jazmunda

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on September 01, 2014, 12:47:03 AM

If Aliens are watching us then they are going to think that our dogs are our leaders.

http://youtu.be/IuH6XdSh5tk

Quote from: jazmunda on September 01, 2014, 01:10:13 AM
If Aliens are watching us then they are going to think that our dogs are our leaders.

http://youtu.be/IuH6XdSh5tk
that is just stupid. show me a dog that would come up with a classic dribble glass.

Foodlion

Just around the web.
I know just enough to know they are not worth knowing about.

DanTSX

Quote from: Quick Karl on September 01, 2014, 05:05:29 PM
They are probably best friends behind the scenes...

They seem to share some common ground.

At least Phil rationalizes it.

Alec is full of hate.  Which seems to be a trait seen in other liberals in public positions.

Quick Karl

Quote from: DanTSX on September 01, 2014, 11:35:37 PM
Alec is full of hate.  Which seems to be a trait seen in other liberals in public positions.

And internet forums...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Quick Karl on September 02, 2014, 06:18:42 AM
And internet forums...

Incidentally where in your book of 'Insults to use on the internet' are you? Somewhere between Asshole and Moron, or have you progressed up to Retard yet?

Just a recap; any you use on me have no effect, okay?  ;D ;D

NowhereInTime

Quote from: DanTSX on September 01, 2014, 11:35:37 PM
They seem to share some common ground.

At least Phil rationalizes it.

Hate is antithetical to liberals.  Dislike and disgust, however, are prevalent.  How would you feel if several people were attempting to document you every movement and constantly goading you for reaction? 
I don't condone Alec's use of slurs but I do believe in forgiveness.  I would even forgive Rush if he were ever repentant.  I really don't think either has true hate in their hearts but both are passionate about their politics.

DanTSX

Quote from: NowhereInTime on September 02, 2014, 08:37:49 AM
Hate is antithetical to liberals.  Dislike and disgust, however, are prevalent.  How would you feel if several people were attempting to document you every movement and constantly goading you for reaction? 
I don't condone Alec's use of slurs but I do believe in forgiveness.  I would even forgive Rush if he were ever repentant.  I really don't think either has true hate in their hearts but both are passionate about their politics.

His choice of comparisons was telling.

Same as Mel Gibson.

I have no issues with liberals that don't wish to tell others how they should live and think.  Which is really the most noticeable difference between beard hillbilly and Baldwin.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: DanTSX on September 02, 2014, 11:42:47 AM
His choice of comparisons was telling.

Same as Mel Gibson.

I have no issues with liberals that don't wish to tell others how they should live and think.  Which is really the most noticeable difference between beard hillbilly and Baldwin.
I like Mel Gibson, too.  He was awesome in Expendables 3.  I've heard his drunken rant tape at Joe Ezterhaus, who I think was covering his own ass for fucking up the Maccabees scripts and his drunken rant at his ex-girlfriend Oksana and the one thing I will say is I'm glad no one ever recorded me drunk and angry.
I don't think Mel genuinely hates Jews or Russian chicks; he just got fed up and used slurs as weapons. Not right, but do we condemn him forever for it?

DanTSX

Quote from: NowhereInTime on September 02, 2014, 03:14:59 PM
I like Mel Gibson, too.  He was awesome in Expendables 3.  I've heard his drunken rant tape at Joe Ezterhaus, who I think was covering his own ass for fucking up the Maccabees scripts and his drunken rant at his ex-girlfriend Oksana and the one thing I will say is I'm glad no one ever recorded me drunk and angry.
I don't think Mel genuinely hates Jews or Russian chicks; he just got fed up and used slurs as weapons. Not right, but do we condemn him forever for it?

Mel doesn't attempt to tell me how to live.

I'm good with him,

Quick Karl

Quote from: b_dubb on September 22, 2014, 07:06:05 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_YchVeJs50

And your advice is what - marry a guy?

I will never understand the anger people have for people that believe in a being that their haters say does not exist... Do you hate kids that still believe in Santa Claus?

b_dubb

It's impressive how far you've been able to insert your nose up Robertson's ass.  Did you have attend night school to learn that?

Quote from: Quick Karl on September 22, 2014, 09:18:30 AM

I will never understand the anger people have for people that believe in a being that their haters say does not exist... Do you hate kids that still believe in Santa Claus?

Hey Karl, could you enable your PM utility so that I can send you a private message?  Thanks

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Quick Karl on September 22, 2014, 09:18:30 AM

Good ole QK; completely misses the point about his messiah Phil the beard advocating marrying a fifteen year old (Maybe because he's said it, it can be used in defence when it gets to court?) B_Dubb made no coment, he simply posted the video, so how do you extrapolate he said this?

Phil the beard isn't defending the belief in god; he's advocating paedophilia, astonishing misogyny and sexism, and to top it all the qualification that if she carries a bible, she'll somehow be wonder woman; oh, as long as she serves her husband of course. And after his last proclamation that all Muslims should be made to be Christian, he's exactly the same as the very misogynist, backward thugs that he rants against...Oh the irony.

After typing all that, I can exactly why you look up to the backward thinking, primitive caveman. It's you all over. 

Seems a broad jump, QK, that you just made.  Bdubb thinks marrying a 15-year-old girl is not healthy for the girl, so he must be gay?  My daughter is 13.  No way would I want her marrying anytime in the next even ten years.

Quick Karl

Quote from: West of the Rockies on September 22, 2014, 11:00:55 AM
Seems a broad jump, QK, that you just made.  Bdubb thinks marrying a 15-year-old girl is not healthy for the girl, so he must be gay?  My daughter is 13.  No way would I want her marrying anytime in the next even ten years.

My good friend, you KNOW I do not advocate marrying a 15-yr old  ;D

The point is, the fervent hatred people have for Phil Robertson - a Television Character - because of what he says are his beliefs...

Quack quack quack!

Quote from: Quick Karl on September 22, 2014, 12:01:59 PM
The point is, the fervent hatred people have for Phil Robertson - a Television Character - because of what he says are his beliefs...

You seemed pretty sold on Robertson's (a Television Character) idea for dealing with problems in the Middle East.  Does that mean you don't take those problems seriously, or are you just trolling again?

And may I send you a PM, good sir?  I prefer that a thought I had remain between us rather than publicly posted.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Quick Karl on September 22, 2014, 12:01:59 PM
My good friend, you KNOW I do not advocate marrying a 15-yr old  ;D

Quack quack quack!

There you go again; assuming. No-one hates him, he isn't worth expending emotional energy on. But you have said he's a genius because he advocated making Muslims (and presumably any other religion) to his version of Christianity. Under pain of death. Hardly Christian values eh? But anyway...he also advocated screwing 15 year old girls; treat women as lesser mortals to men; Treat women as chattels. In fact pretty much all the things that extreme thugs who say they're Muslim subscribe to...replace the Koran with the Bible and you have Phil the beard, and you're his biggest fan. The sad thing is; many other low educated, backward misogynist coward paedophiles also think he's the real deal too.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 22, 2014, 10:27:26 AM
... he's exactly the same as the very misogynist, backward thugs that he rants against... ...

Well, maybe not *exactly*

The Democrats here - and their sister parties in Europe - think the Muslims and their misogynist backward customs are wonderful, but despise Phil Robertson and anything he has to say. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Paper*Boy on September 22, 2014, 01:12:27 PM

Well, maybe not *exactly*

The Democrats here - and their sister parties in Europe - think the Muslims and their misogynist backward customs are wonderful, but despise Phil Robertson and anything he has to say.

I don't know of any Europeans I know who think they're wonderful. The Muslim family across the road from me, rant against the IS more than I do! They resent that 'Islam' is used in the name of these monsters.

Phil Robertson and ISIS have much in common.. Didactic, backward, primitive, misogynist, and like young girls to screw. No wonder QK likes him.