• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Saudi king warns West will be jihadists' next target within months.

Started by Foodlion, August 30, 2014, 06:16:58 AM

Foodlion

And so Kind Abdulla says next month Europe, another month America.

http://news.yahoo.com/saudi-king-warns-west-jihadists-next-target-093701543.html

I don't doubt what he's saying at all. We have open borders that have been compromised, and a whole lot of crazy radicals wanting to kill us.

Yorkshire pud

None of that will stop the west supplying arms to SA though.. Who will keep funding the ISIS. Time to lobby all the big arms manufacturers and petition them to stop supplying weapons to SA and other countries sympathetic to ISIS.

Good luck with that.

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 30, 2014, 07:32:54 AM
None of that will stop the west supplying arms to SA though.. Who will keep funding the ISIS. Time to lobby all the big arms manufacturers and petition them to stop supplying weapons to SA and other countries sympathetic to ISIS.

Good luck with that.
Although it might be a moot point since much of our technology is made in Communist China but I've often wondered why we don't put backdoors or kill-switches in all the arms we sell to questionable nations, like Saudi Arabia. It would seem to be a pretty easy thing to do at least with the higher-tech we sell them. Then if they are given/seized by groups like ISIS or ever used against us we could render them useless. Then we could keep our arm sales, and all the graft and corruption therein, but be protected.

Foodlion

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 30, 2014, 07:32:54 AM

Good luck with that.
That is another problem I have with the President's foreign policy. We the tax payers are buying the weapons for the SA, and the SA is nothing but a lesser version of the ISIS. What a mess this has become.

albrecht

Quote from: b_dubb on August 30, 2014, 08:27:35 AM
What is SA?
Saudi Arabia. We sell them lots of arms and buy their oil and protect their country but they fund terrorists and radical Islamic schools around the world.

b_dubb

I've heard people say there is no evidence that Al Quaeda was involved in 9/11. However almost all of the 9/11 terrorists were SA. Strange.

Foodlion

Quote from: albrecht on August 30, 2014, 08:44:32 AM
Saudi Arabia. We sell them lots of arms and buy their oil and protect their country but they fund terrorists and radical Islamic schools around the world.

SA I'm referring to are the ones fighting againts Assad. Sorry it's the FSA (Free Syria Army) to clear up the confusion. I guess I took it out of context from York's post. I wasn't even aware we were supplying weapons to the Saudis.
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/08/29/fighting-in-syria-spawns-separate-civil-war-in-global-jihadist-movement/

VtaGeezer

Quote from: Foodlion on August 30, 2014, 08:21:42 AM
That is another problem I have with the President's foreign policy. We the tax payers are buying the weapons for the SA, and the SA is nothing but a lesser version of the ISIS. What a mess this has become.
Not true.  The oil states generally all pay their way, and they pay big.  SA is the big fish. Among defense contractors, an SA military hardware contract is considered hitting the lotto. 

albrecht

Quote from: Foodlion on August 30, 2014, 09:07:06 AM
SA I'm referring to are the ones fighting againts Assad. Sorry it's the FSA (Free Syria Army) to clear up the confusion. I guess I took it out of context from York's post. I wasn't even aware we were supplying weapons to the Saudis.
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/08/29/fighting-in-syria-spawns-separate-civil-war-in-global-jihadist-movement/
I think we need to get another "reset" button. It wasn't but a few short years ago that Assad was a good guy and his wife was the toast of the news circuit. I'll take Assad any day over the ISIS rebels. We need to let him do it and help take them out. Another foreign policy mistake by Obama in his glee for Muslim uprisings and Springs we supported the wrong side. It seems they need strongmen and dictators to keep the more crazies in line.

We also need to hold the Saudis and the Qataris to account for their support for various groups and radical schools.

The General

We should've clamped our borders shut on 9-12-01.
You'd think an event like 9-11 would've alerted us to the danger of the 7-11 types.
We have completely let our guard down, islamo-fascism has metastasized.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on August 30, 2014, 08:44:32 AM

And the west has done for many many years. Since the 70's and 80's. It isn't a new policy. They buy our aircraft, armour and heavy weapons like they're going out of fashion. Their officers are trained by us, their SF's are trained by us...Highly trained, highly disciplined, very well equipped..Still they won't pass it on to those who will do us arm, the way the CIA did with the Mujaheddin, will they?

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 30, 2014, 09:36:29 AM

And the west has done for many many years. Since the 70's and 80's. It isn't a new policy. They buy our aircraft, armour and heavy weapons like they're going out of fashion. Their officers are trained by us, their SF's are trained by us...Highly trained, highly disciplined, very well equipped..Still they won't pass it on to those who will do us arm, the way the CIA did with the Mujaheddin, will they?
Yeah and there are lots of "personal" connections between famous politicians, schools like Sandhurst, etc with the Saudis (and Qataris.) Mujaheddin strategy worked as did using various Arabs during WWI. We just don't know where to stop. And the strategy of funding Islamic extremists abroad to keep them out of Saudi Arabia needs to stop. Whatever happened with that Lloyd's 9/11 lawsut and the redacted pages of the 911 Commission report, by the way??

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on August 30, 2014, 09:27:58 AM

We also need to hold the Saudis and the Qataris to account for their support for various groups and radical schools.

Why waste time trying to do that? As I said, they're simply using and buying what we make them. You also need to bear in mind they helped the Bahrain crisis get quite bloody too, the west paid lip service to 'telling them' off, because they know they can't be too vociferous. Too many trade delegations depend on keeping SA sweet with them.

Quote from: Foodlion on August 30, 2014, 06:16:58 AM
I don't doubt what he's saying at all. We have open borders that have been compromised, and a whole lot of crazy radicals wanting to kill us.

That's nice.  And since we've be fighting his proxy wars in his interests for about a million years now, perhaps he could roll up his fuckin sleeves on this one.

Fuck Saudi Arabia and the king.  Those ISIS guys can't even fight against our fighters and bombers.  What are they going to do, walk to Europe and swim to America?  Let's rush into ANOTHER Middle East war, piss away hundreds of billions and thousands of US lives, because some terrorists might rampage along the Rio Grande and kill a few dozen people.  Better idea: station the troops along the border instead.

The game is all about selling arms.  We war for 10+ years,
leave all the equipment. Requires the military to buy new equipment and or develop the next generation.
Obama ordered the A-10's to be retired. Left all the Abrams tanks in Iraq and stopped production of replacements some months ago.
It is all about the Military-Industrial Complex. Wars make money and Wars are financed by Rothschild interests for last 250 years.Same old game,nastier weapons. All to create death and destruction to feed the beast that dwells in  these Bankster Bastards. Blood sacrifice on massive scale and  the commerce of death. Mankind is the pawns in their game .
Following the scenario trying to generate the Armageddon scenario they put in the Bible  that was created to fool us 'pawns' to go along with the game. These bastards live on our fear.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 30, 2014, 09:41:34 AM

Why waste time trying to do that? As I said, they're simply using and buying what we make them. You also need to bear in mind they helped the Bahrain crisis get quite bloody too, the west paid lip service to 'telling them' off, because they know they can't be too vociferous. Too many trade delegations depend on keeping SA sweet with them.
The oil-rich Arab states use money as their velvet whip to control Western govts.  It's really at the heart of all ME and Islamist problems.  The Saudis have been quietly and successfully using their money to push world Muslims toward fundamentalism and Islamist states for two generations. The puppet strings all lead to Riyahd. We're all fucking owned by them one way or another now. What we should be doing is getting them at each other.  A Western deal with Iran over its nuclear program may backfire badly if the Arabs lose their fear of Shiites developing a nuke.

Haven't we been a month away from a major terrorist attack ever since September 11, 2001?  The three letter agencies must be doing their jobs.

Quote from: Foodlion on August 30, 2014, 08:21:42 AM

We're giving them away?  I thought they were being sold as a source of income to support the American arms industry.  (or you could say we're trading arms for oil).  I don't think the tax payer is flipping the bill.  I don't agree with these policies but this is one of the last things America is good at, and one of its last ways to generate income.  American politicians will artificially bolster the arms industry so their constituents have jobs rather than retrain them for industries that could actually lead to long term growth and development.  It's kind of like when the British used to use their excessive manufacturing capacity to force woolen clothing on their colony of India who had no use for them.

edit:  Oh, I thought you were talking about Saudi Arabia.

C1

Quote from: The General on August 30, 2014, 09:35:32 AM
We should've clamped our borders shut on 9-12-01.
You'd think an event like 9-11 would've alerted us to the danger of the 7-11 types.
We have completely let our guard down, islamo-fascism has metastasized.

I wonder if 7-11 would have renamed its stores had the attack occurred on July 11th? I think they would have at least seriously considered it.

I knew there was a problem back in the day when I placed a Slurpee on the counter and the slightly OCD cashier reached over and ever so subtly reoriented the cup.

"Straw must face Mecca," he said.

"It's a Fundamental Baptist Slurpee," I replied. "It's not interested in your Kaaba's meteorite. Now gimme three lottery Quick Picks, Bwana Devil. I'm feeling lucky. I'll buy you a flying carpet if I win."

Foodlion

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on August 30, 2014, 09:56:25 AM
That's nice.  And since we've be fighting his proxy wars in his interests for about a million years now, perhaps he could roll up his fuckin sleeves on this one.

Fuck Saudi Arabia and the king.  Those ISIS guys can't even fight against our fighters and bombers.  What are they going to do, walk to Europe and swim to America?  Let's rush into ANOTHER Middle East war, piss away hundreds of billions and thousands of US lives, because some terrorists might rampage along the Rio Grande and kill a few dozen people.  Better idea: station the troops along the border instead.
They are recruiting Americans in America to do their dirty work. The ISIS is an organization, which means they are bound by their memberships. I'm for certain after hearing the stories of ISIS flags being flown here in the US, we have them.

Quote from: Foodlion on August 30, 2014, 12:28:08 PM
They are recruiting Americans in America to do their dirty work.

So what?  There are 330 million citizens here; just how many "recruits" do you expect?  Ten?  Eight?

Quote from: Unquenchable Angst on August 30, 2014, 10:02:54 AM
The game is all about selling arms.  We war for 10+ years,
leave all the equipment. Requires the military to buy new equipment and or develop the next generation.
Obama ordered the A-10's to be retired. Left all the Abrams tanks in Iraq and stopped production of replacements some months ago.
It is all about the Military-Industrial Complex. Wars make money and Wars are financed by Rothschild interests for last 250 years.Same old game,nastier weapons. All to create death and destruction to feed the beast that dwells in  these Bankster Bastards. Blood sacrifice on massive scale and  the commerce of death. Mankind is the pawns in their game .
Following the scenario trying to generate the Armageddon scenario they put in the Bible  that was created to fool us 'pawns' to go along with the game. These bastards live on our fear.

The phasing out of A-10s is part of the thirty year old plan to streamline and replace virtually everything with F-35s.  M1 tanks have been produced in quantities exceeding the military demand in order to keep arms workers employed.  I don't disagree that the US arms industry has become the end rather than the means, but I think the sentiment that this is Obama's master plan to keep it going is incorrect.

Foodlion

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on August 30, 2014, 12:32:05 PM
So what?  There are 330 million citizens here; just how many "recruits" do you expect?  Ten?  Eight?
Only takes 1 to do something like this
http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2014/08/28/found_the_islamic_state_terror_laptop_of_doom_bubonic_plague_weapons_of_mass_destruction_exclusive

4 of them plus a plane to do something like this

1 terrorist and a match could cause A LOT of destruction

1 barrel of oil/bacteria/chemicals + a clean fresh water source could ruin a lot of drinking water.

Just saying, they could tear this country economically fairly easy with little effort, and little manpower, and with enough coordinated effort they could do a lot more damage.

Just saying.