• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Ultimate Traitor America has ever Witnessed!!!!!!!

Started by Stellar, August 29, 2014, 06:43:13 AM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Quick Karl on September 01, 2014, 01:06:14 PM
So you failed the "think before proving you're an asshole" test?

Oh Tarbaby definitely showed why you're an asshole...Or rather why you over compensate with your blind dislike and fear of women and anyone who is gay.. Have you actually come across anyone in real life who willingly spends time with you? You certainly excel in alienating people on here; even those who you'd imagine might share your views distance themselves from you.

Tarbaby

Quote from: Quick Karl on September 01, 2014, 01:06:14 PM
So you failed the "think before proving you're an asshole" test?
well, one of us is failing to think. Let me try it from a different angle, why is it, do you think, that use so uniformly resort to calling your foes  derogatory homosexual epithets? Other thAn the fact that you're just a mean person who spews negativity like a dark volcano.   But why is it always homosexual? Don't get me wrong, I'm not on anyone's side. You lump me in with all my "girlfriends" but I'm actually a neutral observer. My specific protest was your use of the archaic loaded terms like "faggot". Not your nonstop negativity. Maybe calling your foes "faggots" is just a reflexive habit? The worst stab to the back you can think of? But still, it seems telling. And why so much anger? I don't read your posts often but when I do I have never seen a pleasant, friendly or jovial one. But you are* a prodigious thread creator!