• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What would you do to this guy?

Started by ksm32, August 29, 2014, 12:26:31 AM

Quote from: Kelt on August 29, 2014, 05:48:44 PM
I'm always happy to learn new stuff, it's great... I'd recommend it in fact.

So what is a comment element?

You should be able to explain it inside of one, brief sentence what with your 'advanced' communication skills and all.

Stop being a troll.  There are plenty of online dictionaries to help you.  Sound out the words if you must.

onan

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on August 29, 2014, 04:11:33 PM
That's how I see it too.

You mean Old Yeller?  Reported.

Yeah, I was taking a poke at noory.

Quote from: Kelt on August 29, 2014, 02:49:53 PM
Whoa, whoa, whoa... did you run these 'facts'* by DPS?

He'll decide what are and aren't facts, thanks, sunshine :)

* **(disclaimer) the inverted commas suggest these facts may not be facts.

** Asterisks donate footnotes at the end of the text

Oh, it was just a general comment regarding what I've observed since being on this forum.  No personal attack intended.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on August 29, 2014, 01:31:04 PM
I don't condone that kind of disciplinary behaviour, but none of us has any idea what the dog did before that.
Neither does the dog.  You've got maybe ten seconds to correct...to the mutt, after that it's a just kick out of the blue.  He's training that dog to be a fear biter.

b_dubb

Quote from: onan on August 29, 2014, 03:40:28 AM
Show me a person that treats animals cruelly and I will show you a person that also abuses people, usually weaker than the perp.
Yes. And if you can find out who the monsters are you can stop them before they hurt people or animals

Kelt

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on August 29, 2014, 05:51:31 PM
Stop being a troll.  There are plenty of online dictionaries to help you.  Sound out the words if you must.

Yeah, the internet has no idea wtf you're talking about either. 

Maybe your communications skills are too 1337 even for the internets.

That must be it... since it couldn't possibly be that you're actually trying to say 'common element' and can't bring yourself to say you fucked up.

Couldn't be that.

Couldn't be that you're a dipshit or anything akin to that.

::)

ksm32

Quote from: Gd5150 on August 29, 2014, 11:11:20 AM
Humans that treat animals poorly don't deserve to live. This post isn't about kids, it's about animals.

If you want to discuss child abuse, make a new post with an Alec Baldwin video.

Thank you.

Why anyone would bring children into this is ridiculous. I would think ALL OF US would feel the same way about wanting protection for a child against such cruelty.  I kind of thought it went without saying.

Let's throw in old people while we're at it?

Quote from: Kelt on August 29, 2014, 08:31:51 PM
'common element'
Fuck me.  I didn't notice that autocorrect when it happened, and I didn't read your subsequent posts carefully enough (why? well...) to catch it either.  I just wondered, What is that fuckin three-toed submoron up to now?  Little did I realize how wrong I was.

Well, you sure got me pardner.  An autocorrect error, and you punk'd me through, what, about six posts on it from you?  Boy, is my face red!  No one EVER has that problem anymore!

Here I thought I was so high and mighty because I was ass-raping you with logic.  But you sure took the wind out of my sails.  I bow to you sir, taking care to face you while doing so. 

An autocorrect error.  I may just have to kill myself in shame about this. 

Kelt

Just stay away from cutlery and sharp corners so you don't hurt yourself.

EDIT: I've edited down this post to the one line plus addendum because internet.

This is all getting too internet.

Quote from: Kelt on August 30, 2014, 11:53:33 PM
Ah, sure, it was autocorrect that did it.

Would be slightly more believable if you had demonstrated a better grasp of the English language earlier in the exchange.

Would also be more believable if you hadn't taken several posts to Google your fuck up and pretend it was autocorrect, since I repeatedly cited your fuck up and you STILL didn't catch it?

Yeah... autocorrect  ;D

As for your 'logic'...  is that the logic where you referred to my not calling the guy in the elevator a sadist as hysteria, yet didn't call others who suggested executing the guy in the elevator hysterical?

That's some outstanding rapey-logic you have yourself over there, genius.

Just stay away from cutlery and sharp corners so you don't hurt yourself, dimwit.

;D

Call it auto-correct, or a misspelling, or what have you, I can see that this is extremely important to you.

I wondered why.

Then I considered what your life accomplishments might be, and the long intervals between them.

Mercy rule.  Everyone gets a trophy.

You go, girl.  You totally pwned my gay noobass.  I would never, EVER want to detract from your enjoyment at this accomplishment.

faggot

Kelt

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on August 31, 2014, 12:06:05 AM
faggot

Well, now... it just seems like you're trying to be hurtful.

Faggot, indeed.

And life accomplishments, you say?

Perhaps my mother didn't love me enough... that's always a good one.

...and no doubt I'm a stinky poo-head, and I stink of poo because my head is poo.

This is certainly crushing, destroying stuff you're hitting me with here.  I may have to go, I don't know, cry and suchlike.

:'(

Quote from: Kelt on August 31, 2014, 12:10:15 AM
Well, now... it just seems like you're trying to be hurtful.

Sure...say that now.  YOU are the one who has been hurtful.  You never, EVER consider MY feelings [sob]