• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Malaysia Flight 370 found exactly where Ed Dames predicted!!!

Started by WhiteCrow, August 28, 2014, 07:28:53 PM

WhiteCrow

Hard for us paranormal skeptics to accept that Major Ed and his remote viewing team could actually do that. I'm holding out that it was a coincidence or Dames skewed the facts to suit his claim of success.

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 28, 2014, 07:28:53 PM
Hard for us paranormal skeptics to accept that Major Ed and his remote viewing team could actually do that. I'm holding out that it was a coincidence or Dames skewed the facts to suit his claim of success.

More whackoff bullshit.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: coaster on August 29, 2014, 04:43:06 AM
crap thread

The facts speak for themselves. Although I'm a Remote Viewing skeptic, I do arrive some comfort knowing that Major Ed's predictions may one day prevent us from destroying ourselves.

I have respect for Ed, a man that has given of himself so completely for the betterment of mankind.
Even Mother Theresa had her distractors and well Ed's not another Mother Theresa, his altruism is worthy of admiration.

I have a friend (Kenny) that recently completed Ed's private 8 week remote viewing course.
Kenny told me, that he can remote view geocaches without using a GPS location device.

Kenny was born a thalidomide baby and only has stubs for arms and legs. His favorite means of transportations is to be pulled around in a beat up old Radio Flier Coaster wagon, fitted with a strap in toddler car seat.

Kenny has been trying without success to win 'number' lotteries, so he has changed his tactics to remote viewing the contents of geocaches. He has worked up list of geocaches, that along with the normal trinkets also contain cash!
Later today I'm going to wheel him around in the coaster wagon, to about dozen different geocaches that contain cash. Kenny claims he expects to find a total of  $43.67 ....assuming his remote views of all the coins in the geocaches are accurate.

Yorkshire pud

That's all very well. What does it have to do with MH 370 being found?  Or are you just trolling?

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 29, 2014, 08:04:46 AM
The facts speak for themselves.

Which 'facts' might these be?

cweb

I found it too while remote viewing. I even have a picture. Look....

It's somewhere within this area. I can't narrow it down, my powers can only see the exact location of pizza rolls. Bigger things are tougher.

Oh, Ed...

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 29, 2014, 12:29:43 AM
What? Where is it then? Nothing on the news.

I apologize to the families of Flight 370 and all readers of this thread. I misunderstood Kenny, I thought he said the plane was found, he said 'when' the plane is found, it will be where Major Ed remote viewed its location.

WhiteCrow

Kenny and I had a great day locating 9 of the 12 geocaches that he remote viewed.
Locating the geocaches using Kenny's remote viewing notes was pretty sketchy at best.
Kenny would get us within anywhere from a 1/4 mile to 100 yards of the geocaches, and then I'd use my phone with a geocache app to pin point the exact location.

I'm certain we would found all 12 geocaches if Kenny would have brought along more than one spare Gramper, (Pampers for Grandpa). It was a hot day so Kenny had two super size slurpies.
Got to  hand it to Kenny, he is so use to having people try to sneak a look at him, with his stubby arms and legs, that he just doesn't care anymore, about his appearance. He dresses in one of his many "Pinky and Brain tee shirts and a brightly colored tutu, to facilitate quick diaper changes.

Anyway back to the geocaching results. Beforehand Kenny made a list of the money he remote viewed in each geocache. Three matched his list exactly, three were under and three had more money.
The ones that were over had a lot more money than his list, he said it was harder to RV paper money than coins. Take for the day was $82.26. Kenny was happy with amount and is now trying to talk me into taking him on a cross country road trip, all expense paid for with geocaching RV cash.

Maybe I've been haven't been paying enough attention to the good Major, but could you please explain what a geocache consists of and how it comes to have cash in it?  Right now I'm imagining dumpster diving.  Or are these buried treasure placed by another remote viewer?

edit:  nevermind, I looked it up, but I'd still like your take on it.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on August 29, 2014, 05:57:00 PM
Maybe I've been haven't been paying enough attention to the good Major, but could you please explain what a geocache consists of and how it comes to have cash in it?  Right now I'm imagining dumpster diving.  Or are these buried treasure placed by another remote viewer?

edit:  nevermind, I looked it up, but I'd still like your take on it.

Kenny just informed me that there are over 1 million geocaches in the US and based on his sample of remote viewing 100 caches, about 18.7% contain at least $5.00 per cache, for a total of over one million dollars.

Kenny is wiz with numbers and projects that if we only visit areas with a high density of caches we should be able take in about $350.00 per day. 

He wants to go visit some Motor Home dealers tomorrow and head out on a cross country trip ASAP.
I want to do some more test caches around our North Chicago home before going any further, and there is no way I'm going pull him around in a Coaster Wagon on a cross country trip.
I'm thinking we get a 3 wheel Harley and strap his toddler car seat onto the luggage rack between the rear wheels.

Kenny has his monthly Social Security and thalidomide trust payments but neither of us have any savings. Kenny projected that we'll need about $65,000.00 for a used Motor Home and used 3 wheel Harley and trailer to tow the Harley behind the Motor Home.
He made an appointment at a local bank to discuss the cash flow from the geocaches, to repay a loan to purchase the Motor Home and Harley.

I told him we need go shopping for some business attire before going to the Bank.
He reluctantly agreed to get a business suit and tie. Susie, Kenny's SS disability case manger has volunteered to shorten his new pants legs and coat sleeves. 

The only problem Kenny has with his cross country geocaching money making plan; is that his brain may not be able to withstand the stress of remote viewing for hours everyday. I told him it's probably not a good idea to talk about that with the Banker.

When I lived on Hawai'i a group of women at the Saturday produce gathering I attended had bought Ed Dame's course and I was housesitting one of the lady's property for a week. So they asked me if I would watch it and see what I made of it. I was sorry to report back that it was a sure fire cure for insomnia.

Quote from: Unquenchable Angst on August 30, 2014, 10:47:54 AM
When I lived on Hawai'i a group of women at the Saturday produce gathering I attended had bought Ed Dame's course and I was housesitting one of the lady's property for a week. So they asked me if I would watch it and see what I made of it. I was sorry to report back that it was a sure fire cure for insomnia.

Hmm... that's not so good if Dames is going for entertainment value and large numbers of easy marks to attend his lectures, which he probably is, but boredom isn't an automatic fail.  My statistics prof used to tell a story of a student who said "If I had one hour left to live I would spend it in a statistics class because it would seem like forever."  Statistics is still pretty important though.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Unquenchable Angst on August 30, 2014, 10:47:54 AM

Kenny agrees with you, while Ed's boring, Kenny is getting results using his methods.
I'm not so sure, Kenny claims he is finding the geocaches only using remote viewing, I suspect Kenny is also using a geocache app on his smart phone.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on August 30, 2014, 12:12:22 PM
Hmm... that's not so good if Dames is going for entertainment value and large numbers of easy marks to attend his lectures, which he probably is, but boredom isn't an automatic fail.  My statistics prof used to tell a story of a student who said "If I had one hour left to live I would spend it in a statistics class because it would seem like forever."  Statistics is still pretty important though.

Ed sure had Kenny's number. Kenny paid a small fortune for his 8 week private course.

But Kenny's a bit of a scammer too. For years now he's been after his Social Security and Medicare case managers to have the government pay for a sex change operation. Although Kenny arms and legs are between 6 to 10 inches long, his shoe size is gimongous. Kenny being both a midget and also a thalidomide baby, makes 'it' look like he's sporting an elephant trunk. His case workers tried to persuade him that it would be wasteful to have such a magnificent specimen removed and he should be proud to be so blessed.

Even though Kenny normally wears a tutu, he's not a cross dresser. He heard that medicare was paying big money for sex changes, so he worked his case mangers, demanding he wanted one too.
Kenny was on them day and night demanding that he was entitled by Obama Care and it was his 'inalienable right' that they pay for a sex change. He was racking up huge attorney, consulting and mental heath charges, he threaten them if they didn't pay for the operation, he'd contact TMZ and pay for the sex change operation himself and then sue his case managers personally for punitive damages!

Anyway all along Kenny was playing what he calls "long ball" and he settled with Medicare; he'd stop harassing them for a sex change, if they'd pay for the Remote Viewing private lessons.

WhiteCrow

Kenny purchased a Harley Trike, super deal, zero down, zero percent financing. I'm messing around trying to fit one of his old toddler car seats to the Trikes luggage rack.

I didn't know Harley's had manual shift transmissions. But at least the Trike has a reverse gear.
We don't need a helmet in Illinois, but no one seems to know if a motorcycle operator license is required for a trike?

Kenny's remote viewing geocaches for tomorrow's outing, he's shooting for a $200.00 take.

WhiteCrow

This afternoon went for a test ride with Kenny on the Harley Trike to tryout his seat.
Was stop by the police and issued a safety violation ticket, for securing Kenny's toddler car seat to the Harley's luggage rack with bungy cords.

Cop said that we need to permanently mount the car to seat to the frame of the Trike.

Went to the hardware store and picked up a hacksaw, angle iron and unbolts. I already had a power drill and bits, so should have the seat secured later tonight.

WhiteCrow

What a bust today. Went to a geocache on the edge of a public golf course. Found the cache, no money, was leaving the golf course and got the trike stuck in soft grass. The rear wheels sunk into squishy mud. Was rocking the trike back and forth, well Kenny was yelling at me to gun the engine. Soon the trike couldn't move at all. Kenny was freaking out and demanded that I take him out of his seat. On the wet grass he started to crawl and roll around and was soon covered in mud. Fortunately a group of golfers heard all the commotion and came over to help us get unstuck.  We managed to rock the trike back and forth, switching gears from forward to reverse, while the golfers pushed and it finally broke free from the mud.

I was picking up Kenny to put him back in his seat and because my hands were muddy and Kenny's was all muddy, he slipped out of my hands and burned his butt on the trike's hot exhaust pipe. He was squealing like a pig and couldn't free himself from the hot pipe, a golfer hooked him with one of his clubs to pull him off the pipe.

We gave up after only hitting 3 caches. Take for the day was 14 cents and a stick of chewing gum.

WhiteCrow

Kenny can't ride the trike until his butt heals from the burn.

If anyone wants to post their zip code on this thread, Kenny will remote view geocaches in your area that have cash in them and I'll post there location here.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: onan on September 03, 2014, 06:23:06 AM
It is the zip for Hell, MI

We want to test Kenny's remote viewing accuracy, to accurately remote view cash in geocaches, and then take that data to the Bank to document the cash flow, to repay the loan for the Motor Home.

Kenny sez it's a win-win, he'll lead you to the cash and we'll hopefully get a loan.
Plus it will be a real world documented results for remote viewing.

WhiteCrow

Kenny doesn't understand why no one has posted their zip codes.
This isn't a scam. It's a remote viewing experiment, your chance to see for yourself that remote viewing is real.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: onan on September 03, 2014, 06:23:06 AM
It is the zip for Hell, MI

Kenny did a quick remote view of this zip code and something was wrong.
He said you don't live anywhere near it, he didn't waste anymore time remote viewing it, after a his general location view placed you in a southeastern state, possibly one of the Carolina's.

onan

Quote from: WhiteCrow on September 04, 2014, 09:55:52 PM
Kenny did a quick remote view of this zip code and something was wrong.
He said you don't live anywhere near it, he didn't waste anymore time remote viewing it, after a his general location view placed you in a southeastern state, possibly one of the Carolina's.

busted.

Quote from: WhiteCrow on September 03, 2014, 07:31:37 AM
We want to test Kenny's remote viewing accuracy, to accurately remote view cash in geocaches, and then take that data to the Bank to document the cash flow, to repay the loan for the Motor Home.

Kenny sez it's a win-win, he'll lead you to the cash and we'll hopefully get a loan.
Plus it will be a real world documented results for remote viewing.

Who is kenny?