• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Bush would never have done what Obama just did .....

Started by jazmunda, August 28, 2014, 04:53:16 PM

jazmunda

Wear a tan suit!!!!

Is this guy a joke?

What a fool he looks. Bush would never have done this. It is not befitting a President of the USA.

He should be impeached by the Fashion Police.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/social-media-explodes-president-obamas-tan-suit/story?id=25166551

Quick Karl

Quote from: jazmunda on August 28, 2014, 04:53:16 PM
Wear a tan suit!!!!

Is this guy a joke?

What a fool he looks. Bush would never have done this. It is not befitting a President of the USA.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/social-media-explodes-president-obamas-tan-suit/story?id=25166551

Another thumb in the eye of The United States that he hates. The guy is a real moron.

Wear a tan suit!!!!

Is this guy a joke?

No kidding. Tan suits are about the worst for showing pee stains if you don't shake it enough after going.  Or so I've heard. 

jazmunda

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on August 28, 2014, 06:16:36 PM
No kidding. Tan suits are about the worst for showing pee stains if you don't shake it enough after going.  Or so I've heard.

Not to mention sweat stains, shit stains and pizza roll stains.

What was he thinking?

Impeach!

Avi

Wow! All he needs is a purple fedora. Obama goes Huggy-Bear!

albrecht

More and more it is looking like Joan Rivers is right.

jazmunda

Quote from: Quick Karl on August 28, 2014, 08:12:05 PM
What did Joan Rivers say?

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/07/04/showbiz/celebrity-news-gossip/joan-rivers-michelle-obama-gay-transgender/

" (when Joan was asked)  if she believed the United States would ever see the first gay or female president. Her response was typical Rivers.

"We already have it with Obama, so let's just calm down," she said. "You know Michelle (Obama) is a trans.""

She was talking about Michelle though.

Quote from: Quick Karl on August 28, 2014, 08:12:05 PM
What did Joan Rivers say?

To you? She said: "There's food in your beard, BuickCar(l)."

And what did you reply?  "A snack for later."

bateman

Wear a tan suit!!!!

Is this guy a joke?

Sir, are you suggesting he should've passed up bargain bin rummaging at Men's Wearhouse?

Quick Karl

Quote from: jazmunda on August 28, 2014, 08:14:16 PM
http://edition.cnn.com/2014/07/04/showbiz/celebrity-news-gossip/joan-rivers-michelle-obama-gay-transgender/

" (when Joan was asked)  if she believed the United States would ever see the first gay or female president. Her response was typical Rivers.

"We already have it with Obama, so let's just calm down," she said. "You know Michelle (Obama) is a trans.""

;D ;D ;D

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Avi on August 28, 2014, 07:29:20 PM
Wow! All he needs is a purple fedora. Obama goes Huggy-Bear!

And shoes with curled up toes ......

SciFiAuthor

I support Obama's risky move with the tan suit. If there are no stains or other mishaps, the payoff is big much like a good sharkskin suit with a red silk tie. He's making the statement that earth tones are back bitches, so snap them up or go into the closet and pull out the bellbottoms and brown leather if you're old enough to recall the 1970's. Don't believe me and Obama? Hoagland's been wearing earth tones the whole time. He knew. Case closed.

Of course, I'm just going on record as having supported Obama in something because I've supported absolutely nothing else the idiot's done.

popple

Quote from: jazmunda on August 28, 2014, 08:14:16 PM

Is there a connection? Possible assassination attempt?
Joan Rivers -- Stops Breathing During Surgery ... (Update: Critical Condition)

This is yet another case in which his staff grievously failed him. Somebody, anybody,  should have stopped him from wearing that hideous ensemble.

Quote from: popple on August 28, 2014, 11:10:04 PM
Is there a connection? Possible assassination attempt?
Joan Rivers -- Stops Breathing During Surgery ... (Update: Critical Condition)

Fuck Joan Rivers.  Jesus Christ I hope that worthless cunt dies as soon as possible.

onan

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on August 29, 2014, 12:26:52 AM
Fuck Joan Rivers.  Jesus Christ I hope that worthless cunt dies as soon as possible.

She died in the 80's. This is a testament to how long the body can survive on bitterness.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Quick Karl on August 29, 2014, 04:36:13 AM
Note where the hate comes from...

That's easy; of the first 12 threads on politics, you've started 6 of them. Not one has any redeeming qualities that suggest you have anything but entirely hate filled days. You have my pity.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Quick Karl on August 29, 2014, 06:39:56 AM
Note where the hate comes from...

We know you don't do the reading thing that well qunt; same amount of letters, just not the same ones, although they both have 't' in them.

Get a grown up to explain the difference between hate and pity.  ;)

Quick Karl

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 29, 2014, 07:28:58 AM

We know you don't do the reading thing that well qunt; same amount of letters, just not the same ones, although they both have 't' in them.

Get a grown up to explain the difference between hate and pity.  ;)

Hate is when you stalk someone on an internet forum - pity is what the stalked person feels for you.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Quick Karl on August 29, 2014, 09:02:59 AM
Hate is when you stalk someone on an internet forum - pity is what the stalked person feels for you.

He he; you know how it goes Qunt; you post, someone replies. In your case, you post absolute bollox, and someone else inevitably ridicules you. On occasion you grab straws and suck up to the arse of someone you agree with, telling them they're awesome or brilliant, in the faint hope they'll have a dialogue with you. C'mon, that'll be a first won't it?

Gd5150

I've never watched an Obama press conference or speech and never will. But I think the tan suit was a nice change. Especially from the ol' no jacket, shirt and tie with sleeves rolled up. Reagan in plaid is money!

[attachimg=1]

Quote from: VtaGeezer on August 29, 2014, 10:36:57 AM
Ummm, what about...

or

or even

I'm  thinking there's a slight contextual issue here.

You know, press conference with the entire world watching,  preeminent terrorist threat of our time is being  discussed, Russia on the move...

Contrast that with  Dutch Reagan  and W pictured in private, or a very casual setting.