• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

9 year old + Uzi = dead man

Started by RealCool Daddio, August 26, 2014, 06:16:11 PM

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Quick Karl on August 30, 2014, 08:54:49 PM
You don't know my political views you fucking retard - all I've ever done was destroy your fucking 3rd grade arguments with single sentences and ever since that started you've been acting like the stupid cunt you obviously are. Don't you think its time to get over this and find something worthwhile to with your time? You think your 3rd grade demeanor is going to change anything other than proving you are an abject moron?
So I make a joke about you starting 5th grade and your clever, witty response is to call me a 3rd grader. Leaving aside your tepid attempt at turnabout, I have to ask if you have had an original thought? Ever?
Also, when the nurse comes with the meds, do you hide in the closet or under the bed until she leaves?

Your political views are as transparent as your self loathing homosexuality. Speaking of closets.

b_dubb

Quote from: Quick Karl on August 30, 2014, 09:24:17 PM
b-dumb, why don't we become friends? We can have a dialogue about what made you grow up to think sucking cocks was a good way to get even with your daddy, and I will laugh hysterically at you - but it will all be in good fun, between friends.
Do whatever you need to do to feel good about yourself.

Quote from: b_dubb on August 31, 2014, 06:34:13 AM
Do whatever you need to do to feel good about yourself.

I wouldn't write that blank check if I were you.  Not unless you have a hankering for some Kentucky Love.

DanTSX

I have shot full auto Uzis and similar firearms recreationally numerous times .  Many of my friends own them. They are relatively rare, stupidly expensive, and highly regulated in their full auto forms.

They are not a toy.  They are not for kids.

They are a shitload of fun.  But not a toy for children.

Uzis and other full auto firearms are already the most regulated firearms in the USA.  I don't think the NRA or anyone else is going to try to justify anything.  But this really is proof that you cannot regulate stupidity.

DanTSX

Quote from: VtaGeezer on August 28, 2014, 09:16:20 AM
All that I've seen reported is that he was an Iraq and Afghanistan vet.  Even if he had been an Army weapons instructor (and that's not been reported), they're schooled only in training adult recruits, and training with special purpose weapons similar to the Uzi isn't universal.

This is one of those freak things that should trigger a review of applied common sense but it won't.  Our gun nuts immediately lined up to defend putting a submachine gun in the hands of a child.  An 8-year old boy was killed in an almost identical incident a few years ago when he shot himself in the head; the gun zealots just shrugged it off.  Remember, this is the culture that also shrugged off 20 little ones being dismembered in Connecticut with an AR15.  Small price to pay...blah, blah.

Who shrugged off Sandy Hook again?

NowhereInTime

Quote from: DanTSX on September 01, 2014, 04:21:27 PM
I have shot full auto Uzis and similar firearms recreationally numerous times .  Many of my friends own them. They are relatively rare, stupidly expensive, and highly regulated in their full auto forms.

They are not a toy.  They are not for kids.

They are a shitload of fun.  But not a toy for children.

Uzis and other full auto firearms are already the most regulated firearms in the USA.  I don't think the NRA or anyone else is going to try to justify anything.  But this really is proof that you cannot regulate stupidity.
I shouldn't say it because I'll lose my lib card, but I really don't care about whether or not people have guns. I think Lanza, instead of shooting those poor kids, might've burned the school or used an IED, or some other horrible attack. I am sad the girl killed the instructor and hope she can get through it but I applaud people trying to preach and teach safety at an early age.
People in the USA  want to own firearms. So be it. They need to be held to high standards, like the responsibility of driving safely or using alcohol in moderation. But bans create backlash and defiant demand and don't effect crime.