• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

9 year old + Uzi = dead man

Started by RealCool Daddio, August 26, 2014, 06:16:11 PM

Quote from: Quick Karl on August 27, 2014, 06:47:39 PM
Accidents happen, and the stupid get killed, and children have been enduring the burden of asshole adults for generations - life will go on. Stop using the tragedy as a political soap box to promote a narrow-minded personal antagonistic agenda.

I actually agree with this, which made me go out in my backyard and consider blowing my brains out, since it came from BuickCar(l). 

There's something about a broken clock that might apply here, or maybe we need to listen to each other more, even to pig-fucking retards.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Quick Karl on August 27, 2014, 06:47:39 PM
Accidents happen, and the stupid get killed, and children have been enduring the burden of asshole adults for generations - life will go on. Stop using the tragedy as a political soap box to promote a narrow-minded personal antagonistic agenda.

Hmmm but only you in the entire thread brought politics into it. No-one else did. I know it's obvious (maybe not to you though) but accidents seldom if ever just 'happen'. This incident won't be registered as an accident.

Zoo

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on August 26, 2014, 06:19:02 PM
Sounds like maybe he wasn't such a good instructor.

I agree 100%. It comes down to the instructor and now he is dead. I just feel bad for the girl that she has to deal with this shit.
None the less I think every child should learn how to shoot all guns. In fact I think schools should have a mandatory class every year till you are finished with high school. Do not shoot you do not pass, if you do not like try homeschooling!!1

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Zoo on August 27, 2014, 11:55:12 PM
I agree 100%. It comes down to the instructor and now he is dead. I just feel bad for the girl that she has to deal with this shit.
None the less I think every child should learn how to shoot all guns. In fact I think schools should have a mandatory class every year till you are finished with high school. Do not shoot you do not pass, if you do not like try homeschooling!!1

Extend it to use of RPG's, morters, claymoors, surface to surface and surface to air missiles.. Just don't complain when very quickly you have the Middle East, US style.

Alternatively, parents could educate (Or rather those parents who are bright enough) their offspring before they go to kindergarten and school on the finer points of politeness, interacting with other kids, playing out and not glued to Ipads and Xbox. You know, living, being kids, rather than preparing in an Orwellian way, children to be soldiers, the way they do it in North Korea, and the barbarians do it in parts of Africa and the Middle East.

Zoo

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 28, 2014, 12:29:25 AM
Extend it to use of RPG's, mortars, claymores, surface to surface and surface to air missiles.. Just don't complain when very quickly you have the Middle East, US style.

I am down with that too. I was all about saving this world then I got introduced to bellgab and now I know there is no help for mankind so might as well speed up the ending. I have never seen so much intelligence wasted on such ignorance so let's just burn it down and have fun doing it. Time to Purge!!1

Quick Karl

Quote from: wotr1 on August 27, 2014, 10:18:35 PM
Your representatives must love hearing from you.  I still have some letters stashed away that came from somebody that held similar views and wrote them in a serious tone.  They made my day every time they came in and I started photocopying them so I could smile in the future.  I suppose with all of the privacy stuff there is now I should probably not have them- but they reside in a drawer of fond memories preserved for the future...

How is it an "elected representative" is incapable of comprehending hyperbole?

Oh wait...

Quick Karl

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on August 27, 2014, 11:19:10 PM
...even to pig-fucking retards.

Are you suggesting people listed to what you say?

b_dubb

Quote from: Zoo on August 27, 2014, 11:55:12 PM
This is the kind of ridiculous bullshit that makes me think the US is going to devolve into a nationwide Hatfields Vs McCoys.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 28, 2014, 05:55:33 AM

He was ex army apparently.
All that I've seen reported is that he was an Iraq and Afghanistan vet.  Even if he had been an Army weapons instructor (and that's not been reported), they're schooled only in training adult recruits, and training with special purpose weapons similar to the Uzi isn't universal.

This is one of those freak things that should trigger a review of applied common sense but it won't.  Our gun nuts immediately lined up to defend putting a submachine gun in the hands of a child.  An 8-year old boy was killed in an almost identical incident a few years ago when he shot himself in the head; the gun zealots just shrugged it off.  Remember, this is the culture that also shrugged off 20 little ones being dismembered in Connecticut with an AR15.  Small price to pay...blah, blah.

paladin1991

I wonder if he had yet taught her 'controlled, 3 round bursts, princess, don't want to waste ammo or burn out the barrel.'

VtaGeezer

Only here in gun-crazy Arizona could death by Uzi be officially listed as an "industrial accident".

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/08/28/us-usa-shooting-arizona-idUSKBN0GS2JK20140828

I call it negligent homicide by the range operator, abetted by the victim. Just because the morons who write AZ laws give any sacred gun activity a pass doesn't excuse him for violating accepted weapons training practice and abandoning common sense. Further, the shit-for-brains parents are guilty of child endangerment.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Quick Karl on August 27, 2014, 09:12:17 AM
I know a liberal that let her 9-yr old drive her car and the kid ran over an old woman and killed her -- I wrote my Representatives and demanded that liberals not be allowed to have kids until they pass a psychological exam, and if they fail they should be sterilized.
Megadildoes.

More moronic snark.  Not even a chuckle's worth of yucks in there.

Quick Karl

Quote from: NowhereInTime on August 29, 2014, 10:49:55 AM
Megadildoes.

When someone resorts to name-calling it is because they've lost the battle...

Quote from: NowhereInTime on August 29, 2014, 10:49:55 AM
Megadildoes.

It's BuickCar(l) reaching for the stars, humour-wise.  Might be funnier in person, with him screaming it at you through his seven teeth.

Quote from: Quick Karl on August 29, 2014, 10:58:37 AM
When someone resorts to name-calling it is because they've lost the battle...

When it comes to rational debate, you're just a charming meathead who is in over his head, which is made of meat.

VtaGeezer

QK...everything isn't ideological.  Real firearms experts have resoundingly condemned the range operator for allowing a deadly dangerous activity by a child, and the "instructor" who didn't really have a clue.  This isn't a 2nd Amendment or L vs R issue.  Kids should never be put in explicitly deadly situations for a thrill; be it a roller coaster or a gun.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: VtaGeezer on August 29, 2014, 11:57:20 AM
QK...everything isn't ideological. 

Forgive me; Can I stop you there? In QK world everything is political ideology. It's more black and white than that too; if it's bad, it's lefty/pinko/commie, democrat/Marxist/gay/feminine. If it's good, it's him. Simple life in QKworld.

albrecht

QK...everything isn't ideological.  Real firearms experts have resoundingly condemned the range operator for allowing a deadly dangerous activity by a child, and the "instructor" who didn't really have a clue.  This isn't a 2nd Amendment or L vs R issue.  Kids should never be put in explicitly deadly situations for a thrill; be it a roller coaster or a gun.
It is called common sense. People used to have it.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 29, 2014, 12:16:12 PM

Forgive me; Can I stop you there? In QK world everything is political ideology. It's more black and white than that too; if it's bad, it's lefty/pinko/commie, democrat/Marxist/gay/feminine. If it's good, it's him. Simple life in QKworld.
The nuns taught me that there's always hope...even for QK.

Quick Karl

Your presumption that I have ever even hinted at a sentiment any different from this is a reflection of you, not me. I've never even suggested anything different - however, using the episode to promote Second Amendment Hate because you know it will offend pro-Constitutional America Loving citizens, is the tactic of a subversive traitor, in my humble opinion.

If the shoe fits, wear it.

Quote from: Quick Karl on August 29, 2014, 01:51:09 PM
because you know it will offend pro-Constitutional America Loving citizens, is the tactic of a subversive traitor, in my humble opinion.

Because Free Speech is the act of a traitor, according to QuickCar[l].

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, Doris, but the Constitution and the subordinate laws in this country protect the rights of every citizen, not just those who sodomize callipygian swine.

VtaGeezer

Your presumption that I have ever even hinted at a sentiment any different from this is a reflection of you, not me. I've never even suggested anything different - however, using the episode to promote Second Amendment Hate because you know it will offend pro-Constitutional America Loving citizens, is the tactic of a subversive traitor, in my humble opinion.

Go back to your initial post in the thread.  You got all of three words out before "liberal".

NowhereInTime

The only thing humble about you is your intellect.

Quick Karl

Quote from: VtaGeezer on August 29, 2014, 04:40:16 PM
Go back to your initial post in the thread.  You got all of three words out before "liberal".

You cannot possibly be that stupid?

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Quick Karl on August 29, 2014, 04:41:34 PM
No, because then he'd be you, bottom feeder.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: Quick Karl on August 29, 2014, 04:41:34 PM
I once had a coworker who'd say exactly that to anyone who asked him a question he couldn't answer.  He was gone pretty quickly. 

Quick Karl

Quote from: VtaGeezer on August 29, 2014, 04:47:27 PM
I once had a coworker who'd say exactly that to anyone who asked him a question he couldn't answer.  He was gone pretty quickly.

Ya, but you're the moron that completely missed the OBVIOUS SARCASM in my post...

You better get back to your bottle, Einstein.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Quick Karl on August 29, 2014, 04:49:17 PM
Ya, but you're the moron that completely missed the OBVIOUS SARCASM in my post...

You better get back to your bottle, Einstein.
But you're the ass-face who thinks his sarcasm is witty and clever.  It's just everyone else who doesn't get it.

Dumb fuck.