• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Alledeged terror expert Craig Hulet

Started by Juan Cena, August 23, 2014, 01:38:24 AM

Juan Cena

So Craig Hulet scoffs at ISIS being a threat? I'd really like to see him try to lasso up about 10,,000 Texas Rangers to try to take ISIS out.

I read the Public Eye site debunking Hulet's supposed credentials.

http://www.publiceye.org/conspire/hulet.html

Is there a better/more recent site with any other info?

Foodlion

Quote from: Juan Cena on August 23, 2014, 01:38:24 AM
So Craig Hulet scoffs at ISIS being a threat? I'd really like to see him try to lasso up about 10,,000 Texas Rangers to try to take ISIS out.

Thought the same when I heard him. He sounded like he pulled his creds out of a cracker jack box.

albrecht

Quote from: Juan Cena on August 23, 2014, 01:38:24 AM

True, but not too long ago our CIA was scoffing at ISIL and Obama was making speeches dismissing them and calling them the "JV team."

ps: not that I buy Hulet, loved that publiceye.org document, especially the bit about his personal protection cadre of "six-six , 240 pound" Libyans to protect him from "beady-eyed rednecks"!!

StabWound

With all due respect to OP, I personally find that when a person cites Soldier of Fortune magazine as his source, as Mr Hulet did, his facts are almost certainly unassailable

yumyumtree

I put Hulet on the most likely mentally ill thread some time ago. That being said, he did work for the late Jack Metcalf, who I think was my Congressperson back in the 90s. He mentions it a fair amount, kind of like Katherine Austin Fitts mentions whatever administration she worked for.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: yumyumtree on August 23, 2014, 10:03:23 PM
I put Hulet on the most likely mentally ill thread some time ago. That being said, he did work for the late Jack Metcalf, who I think was my Congressperson back in the 90s. He mentions it a fair amount, kind of like Katherine Austin Fitts mentions whatever administration she worked for.

"Mentally ill" might be a bit much, but Hulet isn't all that impressive in either his credentials/background or his analysis.  Other than serving in the US Army in SEA forty years-plus ago, I see nothing on his website bio that would indicate he has any experience in any of the topics for which he claims expertise.  I especially like the title he claims he had with the former congressman, "Special Assistant for Special Projects".  I have no idea what that means on the Hill, but in the US military, that's the type of title given to a field grade officer who stepped on his crank and then got shuffled off to a dead end job to let him get his twenty.  Those guys usually wind up planning retirement parties and running the CFC fund drive.

It's not the accuracy (or lack thereof) of his analyses I have problems with, it's that he never breaks down what he knows as factual and how that data/information was used to develop his intel positions.  If gigged on that question, I'm sure he's claim he has to protect his "sources".  No question that's true in the real world of intelligence analysis, but we're talking about a guy who shows up on C2C, not a pro who's briefing senior decision makers.  At best he's a lightweight, at worst he's a bullshitter who can snow George and the majority of his listenership.

Juan Cena

Have already turned off Snoory and Hulet for the night.

Quote from: Juan Cena on October 07, 2014, 12:11:14 AM
Have already turned off Snoory and Hulet for the night.

It's not Hulet unless he was on earlier, but I can see how you made the mistake

Quote from: albrecht on August 23, 2014, 08:10:15 AM
True, but not too long ago our CIA was scoffing at ISIL and Obama was making speeches dismissing them and calling them the "JV team."

ps: not that I buy Hulet, loved that publiceye.org document, especially the bit about his personal protection cadre of "six-six , 240 pound" Libyans to protect him from "beady-eyed rednecks"!!

Don't blame the spooks. They warned Obama repeatedly. Unfortunately, the President chose not to worry about the growing threat.