• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Carnivora.

Started by DickyC, August 01, 2014, 12:14:54 AM

The General

Quote from: DickyC on August 01, 2014, 12:14:54 AM
Really?  ::)

I imagine that the guy in the commercial looks like this...

[attachimg=1]

Mike.

Order the dinovite. Their both made out of similar bs and the one for fido is most likely cheaper.

ItsOver

Quote from: Mike. on August 01, 2014, 12:51:21 PM
Order the dinovite. Their both made out of similar bs and the one for fido is most likely cheaper.
Absholutely.  I'd rather have a non-modulating 'mune system than be stinking and oozing.

Quote from: Mike. on August 01, 2014, 12:51:21 PM

I don't know about that.  I think PETA would be filing all sorts of lawsuits if people were inflicting the immune-modulating power of Carnivora on their pets.

Juan Cena

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on August 01, 2014, 01:17:36 PM
I don't know about that.  I think PETA would be filing all sorts of lawsuits if people were inflicting the immune-modulating power of Carnivora on their pets.

Or worse - have Sarah McLachlan sing about it.

onan

Quote from: Juan Cena on August 01, 2014, 08:48:21 PM
Or worse - have Sarah McLachlan sing about it.

Poor Sarah, her song gets selected by some board of people attempting to get every dollar they can from a sap on a couch. They pay her to make a statement and blammo she's the dickbag. I am thankful the board didn't decide to go with Miley.

DickyC

Carnivora is probably anti-freeze.

Juan Cena

Quote from: DickyC on August 06, 2014, 12:41:35 AM

It's apparently an extract from the Venus Flytrap plant.

https://www.metabunk.org/threads/carnivora.1373/

martinjsxx

I think Reagan developed Alzheimer's shortly after he had it delivered to the White House. It may be a coincidence but still...

nextgen.fm

I'll never forget the day my son Jeremy told me he hated me, and slammed the door in my face.

ItsOver

...he was covered with stinking, oozing sores...

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on August 10, 2014, 07:17:59 PM
...he was covered with stinking, oozing sores...
until I gave him DINOVITE! I figured it worked for my dog so....

ItsOver

... it's the power of immune modulation, Jorch...

Wow, you should all pool your resources and write Carnivora ads.  Seriously!

Whatever you come up with, it can't be any less convincing than Ty Bolinger telling us that after taking it for three weeks he fully expects not to see cancer cells knocking at his door, and Noory responding "Well, there you have it, proof you can blah blah blah with Carnivora."

Kelt

How many clinical trials have been done on this stuff?

I only ask because I'm doubtful that Big G.N. would peddle anything shady, fraudulent, or otherwise jinky. 

I mean, I can't imagine that some Carnivora rep would go, "Hey, Noors, can you advertise this hokey piss that I've knocked together in my garage and am trying to sell for $40 a bottle."

And then Noory would be all, "What does it do?"

And the rep's all, "Dude, check this... No toxic or mutagenic effects in humans or animals."

And Noory be, " You mean this stuff WON'T poison you or turn you into a mutant if you take it?"

Rep's all, "Guaranfuckinteed you will not drop dead from poison or turn into any legally recognised form of mutated monster. We checked the legal definition of what constitutes mutation and we are TOTALLY within the legal boundaries of allowed genetic metamorphoses in 48 of the 50 States."

And Noorys totally, "Unbuleefabul.  Now tell me, does this have Toomeric in it?"

And Rep go, "Now wait till you hear this.. Our manufacturing process employs superior European technology.

"Which part of Europe?" Noor gasps

"The West African part."

"I'll DO IT!!" Enthuses the George! 

b_dubb

I had elephantitis of the testicles.  I had to carry my basketball sized gonads around in a wheel barrow.  But thanks to Carnivora my balls are now regular sized (but still big in a regular way) where before they big enough to halt a Prius in it's tracks. 

Thanks Carnivora! For giving me my regular sized (but still big in a regular way) balls back!

ItsOver

I haven't had any problems with Carnivora... since I've been on Dr. BLACK'S SUPER FOOD!!!
http://www.texassuperfood.com/meet-dr-black/

yumyumtree

Quote from: b_dubb on August 10, 2014, 10:34:45 PM
I had elephantitis of the testicles.  I had to carry my basketball sized gonads around in a wheel barrow.  But thanks to Carnivora my balls are now regular sized (but still big in a regular way) where before they big enough to halt a Prius in it's tracks. 

Thanks Carnivora! For giving me my regular sized (but still big in a regular way) balls back!
Bellgab--the virtual locker room.

DanTSX

Quote from: DickyC on August 06, 2014, 12:41:35 AM

It actually makes you gay of you take it.

Not all at once.  It takes some time.  Like 3 months before you are full on prancing around and going to the clubs.

That's why George has such an awesome mustache

A man with a mustache is usually hiding some bad habits.........

pate

Y'all with your hate of CarneeVora, and Didnobite.  Hah, from the makers of same come TuckSazSuperFood(dot.com)

Our hawkers have informed you of the vitrifieying(sp) affects of such a Suberfud!  Tastes graate!  Wow, I cum frum a fambly of SuberFud users and all I ken say iz!  TuckSazSooperFud(dot.com) heheh, while my cat freaks out on Didnobite on that carpet thingy in the frunt room!  TuckSezSouperFooood(dot.com) daggumint!  Here ah ahm on a dingdong commercial, like I did for Didnobite, and that CarneeVora spechs fer itself.  Dang oh!  TuchZezUBerFood!

It's got cherry juice doncha know?

aldousburbank

Quote from: DanTSX on September 01, 2014, 04:01:24 PM
It actually makes you gay of you take it.

Not all at once.  It takes some time.  Like 3 months before you are full on prancing around and going to the clubs.

That's why George has such an awesome mustache

A man with a mustache is usually hiding some bad habits.........
I'm pretty sure George was born with the mustache.

George Drooly

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 04, 2014, 06:20:49 AM
I'm pretty sure George was born with the mustache.

Like mother, like son

paladin1991

Quote from: Kelt on August 10, 2014, 10:16:48 PM
How many clinical trials have been done on this stuff?

I only ask because I'm doubtful that Big G.N. would peddle anything shady, fraudulent, or otherwise jinky. 

I mean, I can't imagine that some Carnivora rep would go, "Hey, Noors, can you advertise this hokey piss that I've knocked together in my garage and am trying to sell for $40 a bottle."

And then Noory would be all, "What does it do?"

And the rep's all, "Dude, check this... No toxic or mutagenic effects in humans or animals."

And Noory be, " You mean this stuff WON'T poison you or turn you into a mutant if you take it?"

Rep's all, "Guaranfuckinteed you will not drop dead from poison or turn into any legally recognised form of mutated monster. We checked the legal definition of what constitutes mutation and we are TOTALLY within the legal boundaries of allowed genetic metamorphoses in 48 of the 50 States."

And Noorys totally, "Unbuleefabul.  Now tell me, does this have Toomeric in it?"

And Rep go, "Now wait till you hear this.. Our manufacturing process employs superior European technology.

"Which part of Europe?" Noor gasps

"The West African part."

"I'll DO IT!!" Enthuses the George!
This is great stuff.  You friggin Ggabbers can put me in stitches.

nextgen.fm

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 05, 2014, 12:45:47 AM
This is great stuff.  You friggin Ggabbers can put me in stitches.
LOl

*claps*

pate

Too-might, I goo-on aire with my own prostate chezch@  Obolssa@!

WOw, wuz that broadcasting himshereJ:  Or mis key!?  Moron that Fumus uppen Wine!  Is gut stuff!

I just got a long email infomercial informing me President Reagan had three forms of cancer in 1985 and he treated them with their oxygen therapy program and Maca root.  No mention of Carnivora.  I'm really getting tired of all this snake oil.