• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Why be Mean!!1

Started by Zoo, August 01, 2014, 12:07:17 AM

Zoo

I understand that people are flawed in many ways and none of us are perfect. So why are we so mean to each other? Does hurting others make one feel better about oneself? Does being a word gangster make us feel better? Simply because you found another human make a spelling mistake? I do my best to look at all sides and try not to hurt anyone with what I say/write. Have I said anything rude and off the cuff against my fellow bellgabers? So if you find something that I wrote in hatred to one of my fellow bellgabers please bring it to my attention. If it is something hateful I will apologize for my actions. I have nothing but love for you all!!1

jazmunda

Should the title of this thread be "Why be Mean??1" or was it not meant as a question but rather a statement??1

And I'll take my answer off the air. :P

onan

Quote from: jazmunda on August 01, 2014, 12:29:43 AM
Should the title of this thread be "Why be Mean??1" or was it not meant as a question but rather a statement??1

And I'll take my answer off the air. :P

Quit being mean.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: onan on August 01, 2014, 02:19:17 AM
Quit being mean.

Reported for being passive aggressive; and mean.

onan

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 01, 2014, 02:21:42 AM
Reported for being passive aggressive; and mean.

I double reported you, one being a double secret report. Yeah, that's right!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: onan on August 01, 2014, 02:23:06 AM
I double reported you, one being a double secret report. Yeah, that's right!

Ha ha!!!! (Theatrical laughter).

I'll think of some pithy and worthy reply.... talk among yourselves.

McPhallus

That comment about hoarding people's family photos was more than a little off-putting, even if in jest.  And weird.  And would it kill you to use normal punctuation?

Quote from: Zoo on August 01, 2014, 12:07:17 AM
I understand that people are flawed in many ways and none of us are perfect. So why are we so mean to each other? Does hurting others make one feel better about oneself? Does being a word gangster make us feel better? Simply because you found another human make a spelling mistake? I do my best to look at all sides and try not to hurt anyone with what I say/write. Have I said anything rude and off the cuff against my fellow bellgabers? So if you find something that I wrote in hatred to one of my fellow bellgabers please bring it to my attention. If it is something hateful I will apologize for my actions. I have nothing but love for you all!!1

Zoo

Quote from: McPhallus on August 01, 2014, 06:13:15 AM
That comment about hoarding people's family photos was more than a little off-putting, even if in jest.  And weird.  And would it kill you to use normal punctuation?

You are right it is creepy and even though it was a joke done by a stand up comedian I should on never said it. My apologies. As for the punctuation well it is a way for people who wish to be anonymous communicate. So for that I can not say I am sorry!!1

ksm32

I feel horrible when I hurt anyone without reason. Sometimes words hurt and I'm just trying to tell the other person that they are fat (or whatever). I'm surrounded by yes men and woman. I wish someone would be mean to me so that I could learn from it after I knock their teeth out.

I'm on so many bellgabbers ignore list and I fully understand why, but I'm really going to fly right from here on out. Although the damage is I fear, DONE!

It feels great to be nice and make someone smile or tell you that you made their day. It's even better if it's a stranger :)

I want the world to Love. But it can not :'( People feel it and they know that all hope is lost so they act out against their very nature and lash out with spite and cruelty... and I'm an optimist.

WildCard

Quote from: ksm32 on August 01, 2014, 06:41:09 PM
I feel horrible when I hurt anyone without reason. Sometimes words hurt and I'm just trying to tell the other person that they are fat (or whatever). I'm surrounded by yes men and woman. I wish someone would be mean to me so that I could learn from it after I knock their teeth out.

I'm on so many bellgabbers ignore list and I fully understand why, but I'm really going to fly right from here on out. Although the damage is I fear, DONE!
Heheh.
It feels great to be nice and make someone smile or tell you that you made their day. It's even better if it's a stranger :)
Yes! The stranger the better!
I want the world to Love. But it can not :'( People feel it and they know that all hope is lost so they act out against their very nature and lash out with spite and cruelty... and I'm an optimist.
oic. You're a cautious optimist. I'm a reckless pessimist. What you think is wrong.

WildCard

Quote from: Zoo on August 01, 2014, 02:41:27 PM
As for the punctuation well it is a way for people who wish to be anonymous communicate. So for that I can not say I am sorry!!1
Neato! It's a code! I knew it was a secret code!

Zoo

Just maybe I can hear your side and you could hear mine and we could except each other for are thoughts... I do not have to agree with your thoughts and you do not have to agree with mine, but I will give you the respect you deserve. All I ask is the same!!1

WildCard

Quote from: Zoo on August 02, 2014, 12:43:28 AM
Just maybe I can hear your side and you could hear mine and we could except each other for are thoughts... I do not have to agree with your thoughts and you do not have to agree with mine, but I will give you the respect you deserve. All I ask is the same!!1

As you wish. We are legion1

ksm32

Quote from: WildCard on August 01, 2014, 06:54:01 PM
Heheh.Yes! The stranger the better!oic. You're a cautious optimist. I'm a reckless pessimist. What you think is wrong.

Wrong? with you or me? What's wrong with me is.. Oh fuck, I don't know.

Zoo

Quote from: ksm32 on August 02, 2014, 01:53:34 AM
Wrong? with you or me? What's wrong with me is.. Oh fuck, I don't know.

Nothing is wrong with you, so just keep being you!!1

ksm32

Quote from: Zoo on August 02, 2014, 06:09:10 PM
Nothing is wrong with you, so just keep being you!!1

:)  I don't care what anyone says. I give you a BIG LONG hug for that  :)

Zoo

Quote from: ksm32 on August 02, 2014, 10:46:24 PM
:)  I don't care what anyone says. I give you a BIG LONG hug for that  :)

Thank you!!1