• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Foreign Military in Amerika: Future Truethers and Christians on Target list

Started by Stellar, July 30, 2014, 07:39:26 AM

Stellar

Perhaps when next big calamity happens the gooberment will reign in Martial Law.  This could happen in September, a year or 2 years from now!

WOW!!! LARGE MILITARY ACTIONS MOVEMENTS ACROSS AMERICA 2014!

Yorkshire pud

Hold the goddam front page: 

NATO armed forces in exercise shock.

Incidentally; where are the colosseums being built to throw the Christians to the lions that right now being darted and brought in from the Serengeti?

Eddie Coyle

I was going to mention the cliched "Amerika" reference...but then I saw how "Truther" was misspelled and realized that "Amerika" probably wasn't a statement after all.

Kelt

Official joint exercises... dear god, the sky's falling in!

What should be of more concern to you is that a private firm, employing foreign mercenaries, was deployed on the streets of New Orleans post Katrina.

A private company with no official oversight, with no guidelines in place, and all the bullets they need to 'keep order'.

THAT is scary, not military exercises with allies, you fruitloop.

http://youtu.be/xM9p2UxelFQ

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 30, 2014, 07:50:47 AM
Hold the goddam front page: 

NATO armed forces in exercise shock.

Incidentally; where are the colosseums being built to throw the Christians to the lions that right now being darted and brought in from the Serengeti?

That's too messy.  We're secretly trying to turn them gay through media manipulation.

albrecht

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on July 30, 2014, 11:28:31 AM
That's too messy.  We're secretly trying to turn them gay through media manipulation.
I was wondering what "they" were doing to turn everyone homosexual. Alex Jones says it is the plastics. The army wanted a bomb, to wit:
http://web.archive.org/web/20050306021330/http://www.sunshine-project.org/incapacitants/jnlwdpdf/wpafbchem.pdf
But now I know it is the media!! But at least we can turn off the tube, so better than a FEMA camp.

onan

Quote from: albrecht on July 30, 2014, 09:27:53 PM
I was wondering what "they" were doing to turn everyone homosexual. Alex Jones says it is the plastics. The army wanted a bomb, to wit:
http://web.archive.org/web/20050306021330/http://www.sunshine-project.org/incapacitants/jnlwdpdf/wpafbchem.pdf
But now I know it is the media!! But at least we can turn off the tube, so better than a FEMA camp.

You only think you are turning off the gay tube.

albrecht

Quote from: onan on July 30, 2014, 09:30:47 PM
You only think you are turning off the gay tube.
"They" are tricky. "They" had us calling it a boob tube when in reality it was the  homosexual programming box! Now im guessing these FEMA camps will actually be some kind of men's bathhouse!

coaster

I cant even get over the title of this thread. its like trying to read Alex Jones' diarrhea. I must have missed something..Should I start stockpiling booze and ramen??

b_dubb

is there a psychiatric disorder for people who believe everything they see on the InterTubes?

Eddie Coyle

About that target list.

Is it people named Christian, or followers of Christ.

Asking for a friend.

I'm way more worried about the secret FEMA internment camps that Ronald Reagan and every president who's followed him have been building in remote western areas because, for the past thirty years, there's been a secret government plan to declare martial law any minute now.  At least that's what a friend of a neighbor's co-worker's cousin who knew someone who'd heard it from a guy he met at a truck stop, who swore it was true and had no reason to lie about it to a complete stranger, says.

Eddie Coyle

I believe the OP.

But I also dress up like The Joker and have 229 notebooks dedicated to my lucid dreaming adventures.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: b_dubb on July 30, 2014, 10:19:11 PM
is there a psychiatric disorder for people who believe everything they see on the InterTubes?

Yes; and not entirely unconnected to those with a vested interest in aluminium foil share prices.

onan

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on July 30, 2014, 11:14:26 PM
       I believe the OP.

But I also dress up like The Joker and have 229 notebooks dedicated to my lucid dreaming adventures.

God, please tell me you got them published.

onan

Quote from: b_dubb on July 30, 2014, 10:19:11 PM

Yeah it's called nolifeitis.

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on July 30, 2014, 10:55:23 AM
      I was going to mention the cliched "Amerika" reference...but then I saw how "Truther" was misspelled and realized that "Amerika" probably wasn't a statement after all.

Brings three words to mind:  "nail"  "head"  "hammer"     

Trala

albrecht

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on July 30, 2014, 10:55:23 AM
I thought he was talking about the German truthers, you know the trüthers, as was Anglicizing the German ü into the English "ue."

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: onan on July 31, 2014, 04:28:30 AM
God, please tell me you got them published.

David Lynch bought the rights. We're talking sitcom on the WB, due Fall, 2021.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on July 31, 2014, 10:05:59 AM
  David Lynch bought the rights. We're talking sitcom on the WB, due Fall, 2021.

Has Stellar a part in it? Even if it's a cameo role.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 31, 2014, 10:11:22 AM
Has Stellar a part in it? Even if it's a cameo role.

Yes. If he's willing to play a sassy, overweight black woman who always seem to have a quip at the ready to belittle our gallant,but flawed, protagonist.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on July 31, 2014, 10:17:53 AM
    Yes. If he's willing to play a sassy, overweight black woman who always seem to have a quip at the ready to belittle our gallant,but flawed, protagonist.

I knew I'd seen him before, this is him/her?

http://youtu.be/fXW1iI5dC0k

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 31, 2014, 11:20:38 AM
Mine too. Rib hurtingly funny.

I also like the black and white footage of them arriving in NYC in 1964 on a 747.

Stellar

Quote from: Kelt on July 30, 2014, 10:57:00 AM
Official joint exercises... dear god, the sky's falling in!

What should be of more concern to you is that a private firm, employing foreign mercenaries, was deployed on the streets of New Orleans post Katrina.

A private company with no official oversight, with no guidelines in place, and all the bullets they need to 'keep order'.

THAT is scary, not military exercises with allies, you fruitloop.

http://youtu.be/xM9p2UxelFQ

A must see and in its entirety if not; live with the ostriches.period.period.period and so on!

You are informed but when you see this; you will have a macro perspective of UNESCO or New World Order! 5 ★ ✩ ✮ ✯ ✰

Agenda 21 Codex Fema Camps 80% Depopulation New World Order Terror Camps The Global Agenda

"Agenda 21 is a set of hopeful guidelines for environmental action and social justice established by the United Nations in 1992 at a conference in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. It sets out a variety of goals for public policy at all levels and for civic action by non-governmental organizations.

"These include fair trade practices, sustainable energy and urban development, and debt reduction for the developing world. Like most such sets of guidelines, it was happily agreed upon and happily ignored for many years.

"The flaw with any vigorous opposition to Agenda 21 is that "the U.S. government and no state or local government is legally bound by the United Nations Agenda 21 treaty", as the RNC accurately asserts..."  Source

Wikipedia entry