• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Does this offend you?

Started by jazmunda, July 29, 2014, 10:55:36 PM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kelt on July 30, 2014, 11:00:31 AM
Sorry about that... allow me to make a bad situation worse.

This is just all sorts of wrong.

Okay...you asked for it.. This takes hate to a new level.

http://youtu.be/2c8PUVIKgI4

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on July 30, 2014, 10:59:55 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if Oliver Reed was Mr. Blobby.  That's the first time I've seen him and I hope it's the last.  Unfortunately, reruns of "Keeping Up Appearances" are still going strong on the PBS network over here.  It and "Are You Being Served?" refuse to die.  The Lovejoy cameo was a nice surprise, though.

Because I don't really hate you; if you ever get the chance to see all 8 million episodes of the same script over and over again, don't watch Last of the Summer Wine. Filmed about half an hour's drive from me. Shame...Oh god it's shite.

Kelt

Dear god, Keith Harris... will no-one think of the children?

Why is it that I feel the only things missing from the TMNT poster is a weeping Eagle, A fluttering stars and stripes, and the legend 'Never Forget', as two F-15's roar by in the background, presumably on their way to find the evildoers what done it?

You do all realize I'm recovering from a bout of the flu?  This isn't helping!

Quote from: Kelt on July 30, 2014, 11:00:31 AM
Sorry about that... allow me to make a bad situation worse.

This is just all sorts of wrong.

Especially when you have to wonder how many of those poor little kids in that video were "fixed" (or should I say, broken) by Jim. 

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 30, 2014, 11:07:32 AM
Because I don't really hate you; if you ever get the chance to see all 8 million episodes of the same script over and over again, don't watch Last of the Summer Wine. Filmed about half an hour's drive from me. Shame...Oh god it's shite.

I don't know if that's part of PBS's bloated, endlessly repeated roster of mediocre seventies and eighties BBC comedies, but I appreciate the warning! 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on July 30, 2014, 11:19:39 AM
I don't know if that's part of PBS's bloated, endlessly repeated roster of mediocre seventies and eighties BBC comedies, but I appreciate the warning!

You're on the look out and avoidance of this (and variations therein)

http://youtu.be/zWKNxA6WqQU

Kelt

Last of the Summer Wine features three elderly gentlemen, one lower, one middle, and one upper class, as they traipse around the countryside getting into all manner of moderately unfunny scrapes, japes, and shenanigans.

Sometimes you'll see a sheep in the background.

Sometimes not.

Yorkshire pud

Yet, for all the lumps of dog turds...there is a large glittering nugget of pure gold..

http://youtu.be/nmerumUaRE0

b_dubb

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on July 30, 2014, 09:36:47 AM
Brilliant!  She's never looked better!  ;D
Then she'll be able to pull her head inside her shell then?

Quote from: b_dubb on July 30, 2014, 12:49:34 PM
Then she'll be able to pull her head inside her shell then?

We can only hope she can and further hope that when she does, someone will bolt a steel plate over the opening so she she can't pull it out again.