• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Nancy Pelosi Gets Upset After CNN Doesn’t Provide Chance For Any Partisan Shots

Started by Quick Karl, July 27, 2014, 06:45:33 PM

Zoo

Name the two dumbest type of people in America?

Answer: Republicans and Democrats... They are what is destroying this country!!1

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 28, 2014, 05:37:45 PM
No, you do not.  Karl just told a deliberate, stupid, and shameless lie about Pelosi.  All anyone had to do was click on his link to discover that it WAS a lie...

Take it up with him.  I didn't click on the link because I can't stand the sight of her or to listen to anything she says.  If she wasn't lying, it would be a first that I know of - maybe I should tune in for this historic moment.

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on July 28, 2014, 08:08:24 PM
If you chaps on the right can't even manage your own party, over the 20 year period you just outlined, why in in the world would anyone trust you to run an actual country?...

Well, I offer you the examples of Reagan turning things around after the Carter disasters vs Obama making things worse after the Bush disasters

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Paper*Boy on July 28, 2014, 11:53:33 PM
Take it up with him.  I didn't click on the link because I can't stand the sight of her or to listen to anything she says.  If she wasn't lying, it would be a first that I know of - maybe I should tune in for this historic moment.

Well, I offer you the examples of Reagan turning things around after the Carter disasters vs Obama making things worse after the Bush disasters

Roughly how many un-affordable wars did Carter start? Roughly how many unregulated financial institutions fucked the economy in Carter's Presidency? Roughly how many foreign countries did Carter royally piss off compared with Bush?

Quick Karl

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 28, 2014, 05:37:45 PM
Karl just told a deliberate, stupid, and shameless lie about Pelosi.  All anyone had to do was click on his link to discover that it WAS a lie.  Caught with his pants down, not only does Karl not express any remorse for lying, but neither does any other neocon.  Karl, in fact, has probably gone on to repeat this lie elsewhere.  Why shouldn't he be doing that?  He has no regrets about doing it nor being caught at it.  Nor does he need to worry about losing credibility if he does it and gets caught again -- you fuckin teabagpushers think it's okay to lie about Pelosi or Obama or anyone else you dislike.

And all that being the case, who is to say that your entire political viewpoint isn't built on sand?  That it has been formed based on false information and anecdotes from the Karls of the world?  Every single political belief you hold may be based on a lie, or series of lies, while those you deride on the left have been basing theirs on the truth.

Pshaw, I hear you scoff.  That's impossible.  Sure, some of the stuff I've heard and agreed with may be lies, but they can't ALL be lies.  Well, why not?  Does a group of lies suddenly acquire some level of truthfulness once you aggregate enough of them together?

This is why homosexuals will always be marginalized in whatever society they exist in - you actually accuse a philosophical opponent of lying, by inventing facts out of thin air, because you don't like an avatar...

And you're trying to convince people you are rational enough to contribute in more than a janitorial role toward the development of a 75-million-dollar software endeavor. The mere fact that you could defend a professional fraud like Pelosi eliminates any possibility of a legitimate rational though ever emanating from your -asshole-obsessed psychologically flawed head.

You've been seeking for any crumb to derive some kind of a win here, for about a year now, because of my avatar, and because I believe that homosexuality is the result of a psychological disorder. If you were truly confident in the fantasy you create for yourself about your sexual choice, what I believe about it, or any other social / political topic, would be the last thing on your mind.

You are beyond pathetic.

Quick Karl

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 29, 2014, 12:39:20 AM
Roughly how many un-affordable wars did Carter start? Roughly how many unregulated financial institutions fucked the economy in Carter's Presidency? Roughly how many foreign countries did Carter royally piss off compared with Bush?

Are you seriously trying to suggest that Carter was competent as the President of ANY Country? Do you realize that the entire planet realizes what a clueless buffoon Carter was, and is? Not even the Democrat Party will touch carter with a 5,000-ft pole, because he's as toxic as a cesspool that has you floating in it. His own fucking GRANDSON is distancing himself from the fucking idiot in his bid for political office.

What it is that causes you to wake up in the morning and be so consistently wrong? What happened in your life that you lay the blame for your unhappiness on Americans that Love their Country causing you to be obsessed with the political and philosophical beliefs of people in a country wholly removed from the shithole you live in, and that fought, AND WON, a War to achieve that blessed goal? Are you just angry that England lost? That game has been over for 238-years - don't you think it is time to let go?

It would be one thing to hold a contrasting political belief - but to suggest that Carter was or is anything more than a fucking idiot that got swept from office like a steam-roller would crush an ant into fresh asphalt - is just plain fucking stupid as shit! It makes you look like a fucking idiot!!!!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Quick Karl on July 29, 2014, 06:37:30 AM
Are you seriously trying to suggest that Carter was competent as the President of ANY Country?

.....blah blah blah blah... I asked the questions.

I didn't mention ANYTHING about his competency. So, no, I wasn't "seriously suggesting that Carter was competent as the President of ANY Country."

It would be one thing to hold a contrasting political belief - but to suggest that Carter was or is anything more than a fucking idiot that got swept from office like a steam-roller would crush an ant into fresh asphalt - is just plain fucking stupid as shit! It makes you look like a fucking idiot!!!!

Only I didn't suggest any of that. Quote where I did.

Get a grown up to read to you qunt; you spend too much time putting words in people's mouths.

What happened in your life that you lay the blame for your unhappiness on Americans that Love their Country causing you to be obsessed with the political and philosophical beliefs of people in a country wholly removed from the shithole you live in, and that fought, AND WON, a War to achieve that blessed goal? Are you just angry that England lost? That game has been over for 238-years - don't you think it is time to let go?

Leave the best till last! You are the prize fighter qunt! I love how you (and other fucking historians like yourself) always come back to mention circa 1776. Alex Jones would happily let you bend over for him while you chant 'Independence' over and over.

Here it is again: I don't give a flying fuck about 1776, I really don't. It didn't and doesn't hurt me, nor anyone else in the UK. Only you hang onto it, and you weren't even around either; no doubt you'd have been there in DC at the fron...oh maybe not..You weren't there for the American Spring that you promoted so gainfully, so what are the chances if things went loud?

Roughly? Fuck all.

Quick Karl

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on July 29, 2014, 06:51:36 AM

.....blah blah blah blah... I asked the questions.

I didn't mention ANYTHING about his competency. So, no, I wasn't "seriously suggesting that Carter was competent as the President of ANY Country."

Get a grown up to read to you qunt; you spend too much time putting words in people's mouths.

Fecebreath - your questions, on their face, are supportive of Carter's non-existent competence. The fact that you would use his name in a Political discussion to support your America-hating obsession, eliminates all possibility of you being rational.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Quick Karl on July 29, 2014, 06:54:32 AM
Fecebreath - your questions, on their face, are supportive of Carter's non-existent competence. The fact that you would use his name in a Political discussion to support your America-hating obsession, eliminates all possibility of you being rational.

I can't help you, maybe if you had it translated to 'Red neck' or Braille?

Yeah...I hate America alright...yup, you got me on that one ya'll. Only not as much as you hate anything that isn't coming out of your rectum.

Quote from: onan on July 28, 2014, 04:30:23 PM
... fuck you guys really are disorganized.

You may not be fully aware of the core differences between the 2 parties.

The D's are a coalition of special interest groups that want handouts and favors.  They've all tacitly agreed to support each others causes in order to gain support for their own.  Some groups and ideas are good, some are very bad.  It's funny that the Occupy idiots and the Wall St shysters they pretend to hate are part of the same coalition.

The worst of them - the America hating Leftists have now gained control over the party.  And that's apparently fine with the rest because they still get lip service and most of their goodies.

The R's are mostly people who took the time to become educated and now get up and g to work everyday.  They mostly mind their own business, and are raising families, volunteering in the community, building their careers and their small businesses.  They don't agree on everything, or try to.  They mostly don't need Big Government, don't want to pay for it, and want to be left alone.  They believe in small government, low taxes, a strong military, and a common sense foreign policy. 

Some of the people fitting this description unfortunately vote Democrat because they are single issue voters - favoring abortion or gun control or are anti-death penalty or favor 'free' health care, etc

So yeah, we don't march in lockstep.  An yeah, the worst of the Rs currently run the party.  It's a shame what the country has turned into

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Paper*Boy on July 29, 2014, 08:15:59 PM
... They believe in small government, low taxes, a strong military,...

The conservative cure-all for what ails you.  That and snake-oil.

Quote... It's a shame what the country has turned into...

I wish you guys would stop driving us into a ditch.  Enough with your wars, enough with your greed and selfishness, enough with your emphasis on "class" and enough with your cynicism.

Quick Karl

Quote from: NowhereInTime on August 04, 2014, 05:08:03 PM
The conservative cure-all for what ails you.  That and snake-oil.

I wish you guys would stop driving us into a ditch.  Enough with your wars, enough with your greed and selfishness, enough with your emphasis on "class" and enough with your cynicism.

Only a moron like nitwit could look at the state of the country, and think it's an improvement - but then again, he's a fucking asshole, so there's that...

Hey, what can I say - a fantastic contract just landed on my desk today with a check (15k for 30-day's work), so I'm happy as fuck.  ;D

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Quick Karl on August 04, 2014, 05:51:15 PM
Only a moron like nitwit could look at the state of the country, and think it's an improvement - but then again, he's a fucking asshole, so there's that...

Hey, what can I say - a fantastic contract just landed on my desk today with a check (15k for 30-day's work), so I'm happy as fuck.  ;D
another disappointed customer coming up. Hopefully they'll.put a contract on you.

b_dubb

Those Bush tax cuts for the wealthy have worked out so well. That's a true Conservative. Giving away revenue. Of course that's money that would've been paid out by his "base". Odd that Romney espoused the same philosophy. As a business man it is strange that he thinks giving away revenue will help balance the budget.

Oh wait .... IT WON'T

Quote from: Bill HicksHOW FAR UP  YOUR ASS DOES THIS GUY’S DICK HAS TO BE, BEFORE YOU REALIZE THAT HE’S FUCKING YOU?!" - Bill Hicks, Sane Man

Tax cuts WORK. They create economic growth. Of course, as we all know, that is only one part of the equation.

The economy can grow like fertilized kudzu, but if you spend everything that comes in....

Quote from: b_dubb on August 05, 2014, 12:32:19 AM
... Giving away revenue...

It's no longer about assessing taxes and using the money wisely for essentials that benefit everyone. 

Now it's 'revenue' - their money not yours - for the politicians and bureaucrats to do with as they please.

Gd5150

Great thread! Not sure what's funnier, someone actually defending Pelosi. Or someone trying to claim Carter & Obama made the US better off. Wait there's more: some belgab loser trying to claim he has a job. The winner is? Someone actually believed this tool has a job. Real Cool Dadio! Keep up the good work making our booming economy strong. Haha!!!

Quote from: Quick Karl on August 04, 2014, 05:51:15 PM

Vacation time for Karl?

[attachimg=1]

("Yeah, well you're gay.  I have a gun.  Random commas.  Birkenstocks.  Sausages.")

b_dubb

Quote from: Paper*Boy on August 05, 2014, 02:22:24 AM

It's no longer about assessing taxes and using the money wisely for essentials that benefit everyone. 

Now it's 'revenue' - their money not yours - for the politicians and bureaucrats to do with as they please.
Once the Republicans started the argument that we need a Business Man in Washington it became Revenue. There are too many Business Men in Washington and they're fleecing the US taxpayer.

b_dubb

Quote from: Gd5150 on August 05, 2014, 03:01:05 AM
Great thread! Not sure what's funnier, someone actually defending Pelosi. Or someone trying to claim Carter & Obama made the US better off. Wait there's more: some belgab loser trying to claim he has a job. The winner is? Someone actually believed this tool has a job. Real Cool Dadio! Keep up the good work making our booming economy strong. Haha!!!
Bush Junior cratered the economy. Obama is digging us out of a very deep hole.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/2014/08/01/july-jobs-report/13424711/

VtaGeezer

Quote from: b_dubb on August 06, 2014, 08:05:11 AM
Bush Junior cratered the economy. Obama is digging us out of a very deep hole.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/2014/08/01/july-jobs-report/13424711/
And the Fed is still filling the chasm left when trillions in financial assets were vaporized in 2008 because the Idiot Prince Bush stood down the country's economic watchdogs so the GOP's bankster patrons could loot the whole country.  The crime was decades in the planning and they pulled it off masterfully.  One wonders if they'd have gotten away with it so cleanly without the timely election of a black man to crown the resentment and anger of the white middle class. 

Quote from: VtaGeezer on August 06, 2014, 10:17:20 AM
And the Fed is still filling the chasm left when trillions in financial assets were vaporized in 2008 because the Idiot Prince Bush stood down the country's economic watchdogs so the GOP's bankster patrons could loot the whole country.  The crime was decades in the planning and they pulled it off masterfully.  One wonders if they'd have gotten away with it so cleanly without the timely election of a black man to crown the resentment and anger of the white middle class.

Wait just a dang minute here. I thought Bush was supposed to be stupid. Yet, if we listen to some people around here, we`re led to believe he`s the central figure in several of the largest most intricate international conspiracies in history. Who knew?!

Gd5150

Oh my now it all makes sense. Amazing what one man can do considersing he was the stupidest president in history. And yet was able to fake 911, make his oil buddies rich, start a hurricane that destroyed a city, rob the country of trillions. It's scary to think if a man as dumb as Prince Bush Jr was able to pull all of that off, what someone as smart as a Barack Obama or Bill Clinton could do, the smartest presidents evar!

Thank God we are fortunate enough to now have free healthcare for all which is clearly responsible for the booming economic recovery. And a president who puts the people 1st by spending everyday of his presidency fundraising so he can give the poor helpless people of the US and the world more of his party's law making generosity.

All someone has to do is look around and it's clear this is the most prosperous happy free time in US and world history. Thank you Mr. Obama, thank you Democrats, thank you Washington DC. Happy days are here again!

VtaGeezer

Quote from: FightTheFuture on August 06, 2014, 10:36:39 AM
Wait just a dang minute here. I thought Bush was supposed to be stupid. Yet, if we listen to some people around here, we`re led to believe he`s the central figure in several of the largest most intricate international conspiracies in history. Who knew?!
W was probably the dumbest US President in a century; if not ever. A puppet. A textbook empty suit. A walking argument for the end of legacy university admissions.

Quote from: VtaGeezer on August 06, 2014, 11:07:36 AM
W was probably the dumbest US President in a century; if not ever. A puppet. A textbook empty suit. A walking argument for the end of legacy university admissions.

Yes, we have ourselves another history bluff.

::)

Quote from: b_dubb on August 06, 2014, 08:01:56 AM
Once the Republicans started the argument that we need a Business Man in Washington it became Revenue. There are too many Business Men in Washington and they're fleecing the US taxpayer.

The R's are the party of Big Government, of taxation - who knew?

Quick Karl

That is the stupidest thing I have ever read on the internet. I almost feel sorry for you; it must be horrible living in the dream world you live in.

Make sure to check under your bed tonight before you switch the lights off, to make sure Bush and/or Cheney isn't hiding under there waiting to sneak out and get you  ::)

Quote from: VtaGeezer on August 06, 2014, 11:07:36 AM

Then there's John F-'Student' Kerry running the State Dept into the ground.  But at least he finally released his school records, something his boss Obama - who claims to be just so smart - refuses to do.

Hey by the way, anyone else notice Joe Biden referred to Africa as a 'country' yesterday?  It was big news when Sarah Palin did that - still a running joke 6 years later - but with Biden, for the media, it's just 'Joe being Joe', wink, wink.

I suggest not only are they all a bunch of greedy bastards, they're all dumb as dirt.

onan

“Compared to the size of the economy, the deficit in 2013 is much lower than in 2009, when Obama took office. The deficit will be 5.3 percent of gross domestic product this year, nearly half the 10.1 percent of GDP in 2009.”

http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickungar/2013/02/27/the-best-kept-secret-in-american-politics-federal-budget-deficits-are-actually-shrinking/

Government Getting Smaller in the U.S.

FOR the first time in 40 years, the government sector of the American economy has shrunk during the first three years of a presidential administration.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/05/business/economy/government-is-getting-smaller-in-the-us-off-the-charts.html

You are right, who knew?

Didn't those investment banks fail, along with a bunch of 'regular' banks?  And didn't the rest of the banks repay their loans?  There must be a little more to it than 'the banksters'.  The only investment bank left - Goldman Sachs - changed it's charter and is no longer an 'investment bank'.  Eric Holder announced they are not prosecuting Goldman Sachs or it's executives (why the fuck not?), and the revolving door between Goldman and the US Treasury Dept continues.

Since the S&L scandal in the 90s, and even before that, both parties have pushed through lousy legislation and both have done a piss poor job of oversight and issuing proper regulations.  The issuing of SWAPS continues as before, no change in one of the core areas of the 2008 disaster (why is this?).  Sarbanes-Oxley is a waste of time.

The cratering of 2008 was set off by Goldman and others selling securities comprised of sliced and diced sub-prime mortgages  they claimed were top rated investments.  That was the trigger but the real reason was all the debt out there - govt debt, corporate debt, consumer debt.  And not a thing has been done about that in 6 years, except govt debt - here and abroad - is considerable worse now.

The fact is, the people who get themselves elected and appointed have no idea what they are doing.  They aren't experts at anything, except getting themselves elected and appointed to office.

Over the years they've managed to gain control of more and more of the economy, more and more control of our lives, yet they have not done a very good job with anything they've claimed power over.  And somehow too many citizens have a never ending confidence they will ultimately get it all right.

Clinton, Bush, Obama, the Congresses at the time - they aren't experts in banking, in managing an economy, or in anything really, yet they are charged with overseeing the banking system, and we wonder why that isn't working.

But let's put all that aside and hand our health over to them.  I'm sure thy know better than our doctors and we ourselves do what's best for us.  Because they are so good at getting themselves elected, they must be health care experts too, right?