• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

would noory make a better president than obama?

Started by tweet75, July 23, 2014, 02:13:40 AM

tweet75

since he does seem to have solutions to all the government and the worlds problems

Yes.

Then again, my autistic 12 year old nephew would make a better president than Caesar Obamus.

Kelt

We should give the Presidency to the smartest (highest IQ for example)  American.  Vice President = second smartest... and so on.

Let's see how it goes when clever people run the country.

ItsOver

If Jorch was The Prez, I'd be laughing a whole lot more.  At least until Jorch pushed the wrong button.

Think Herman Cain, then lower your expectations because at least Herman Cain can run a restaurant.

Kelt

One thing's for sure... we'd all have our own Portal inside a decade.

albrecht

It is a low threshold to cross and I imagine even George could do a better job, at least for a while. If anything it would be better because he would spend his time trying to find out the "truth" of Area51 and portals and less on trying to ruin (sorry, "fundamentally transform") the country, coming up with intrusive and costly policies and regulations, or in petty political revenge policies of dumping illegals, or opening the border, in some States simply because they didn't vote for him.

ItsOver

Quote from: Kelt on July 23, 2014, 12:19:39 PM
One thing's for sure... we'd all have our own Portal inside a decade.
"A portal in every home and toooomeric in every pot.  Change you can beeleeve in!"

albrecht

"Of course" the Middle-East situation would be solved promptly due to George's personal expertise and family background.

Kelt

Quote from: ItsOver on July 23, 2014, 01:07:36 PM
"A portal in every home and toooomeric in every pot.  Change you can beeleeve in!"

albrecht

Quote from: Kelt on July 23, 2014, 05:31:06 PM

He does have the strongman mustache so favored by junta leaders and warlords going for him. Put those posters up somewhere in South America or the Middle-East and George might be elected!

ItsOver

:'(
Quote from: albrecht on July 23, 2014, 05:57:15 PM
He does have the strongman mustache so favored by junta leaders and warlords going for him. Put those posters up somewhere in South America or the Middle-East and George might be elected!
Yes, or this.

Jorch for Prez!  Heck, I'm for anything that gets him away from C2C.

ItsOver

Quote from: VtaGeezer on July 23, 2014, 05:56:27 PM
Glynis McCants for SecState!
Hahaha.  Alex Jones for Secretary of War...err, I mean Secretary of Defense, oh, hell no, Secretary of War, baby!

Tommy will make a fine first lady. I can't wait for the special touch he'll add to his campaign for "good" nutrition.

PerfectTommy

Quote from: ItsOver on July 23, 2014, 06:34:05 PMTommy will make a fine first lady. I can't wait for the special touch he'll add to his campaign for "good" nutrition.

The name of his campaign will be "Let's Eat!"

Nick el Ass

George would be impeached for spying on his "haters" with his new found ability to remote view. Plus his VP Jesse Ventura, and Secretary  Alex Jones would be constantly wasting money to try to cover up the facts like how...

b_dubb

This belongs in Politics.  And is really stupid.

George as Prez... hmmm... assuming he gave way to a replacement at Coast, it would be an upgrade to both those jobs

analog kid

Why not Art. He'd at least try to abolish daylight saving time.

Mike.

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

The whole premise makes Biden sound palatable as POTUS. Though Obama would almost get the same "insurance" from gn.

ItsOver

Quote from: analog kid on July 23, 2014, 09:41:05 PM
Why not Art. He'd at least try to abolish daylight saving time.
And push for a cell phone ban and limit truckers and Jazmunda to one phone call a month to radio hosts. ;)