• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

White Hole from Black Hole!!1

Started by Zoo, July 23, 2014, 01:11:28 AM

Zoo

In this article they take what Stephen Hawking theorised and blow it to hell. So whos right? Does all information in the Universe some day become lost or is it a cycle? I personally think we have no clue and just make up crap as we go. How can we have something from nothing? In the same thought how can nothing make something!!1

http://www.iflscience.com/space/black-holes-may-collapse-their-exact-opposites-white-holes

Kelt

Quote from: Zoo on July 23, 2014, 01:11:28 AM
In this article they take what Stephen Hawking theorised and blow it to hell. So whos right? Does all information in the Universe some day become lost or is it a cycle? I personally think we have no clue and just make up crap as we go. How can we have something from nothing? In the same thought how can nothing make something!!1

http://www.iflscience.com/space/black-holes-may-collapse-their-exact-opposites-white-holes

That's exactly what we do.

Then you can follow one of two paths.

You can say, "Well, God did that, so there's no need to actually investigate the validity of whether the Earth is the Center of the Universe... because God would definitely want us right there in the middle of creation. It only stand to reason. Sure you can have a different opinion, but what we'll do is torture you until you agree with us."

Or you can say, "I'ma look through this telescope and see if that's actually true or not."

It's not so much the what-theory-you-come-up-with, so much as do-you-bother-validating-it-through-observation-experimentation-and-conclusion?

zeebo

Is this where "gray goo" comes from?

Article about the same report, from Nature. It has a little bit more background.

Zoo

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on July 23, 2014, 05:08:22 PM
Article about the same report, from Nature. It has a little bit more background.

Really good article thank you for the heads up. So now that has been said; Matter and where did matter come from. If matter nor energy be destroyed can it be created? Perhaps it is just formed into different matter or energy. So has it always been and will always be? A cycle of the Universe is a good way of looking at things in my mind.(But we as humans have no fucking clue what is or is not yet) Just food for thought!!1