• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Creationist Ken Ham calls for end of space program because ETs are going to hell

Started by Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost, July 22, 2014, 10:42:11 AM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on July 22, 2014, 10:42:11 AM
Apparently, Adam's original sin damned everyone in the universe.  Way to go, Adam.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/07/21/creationist-ken-ham-calls-to-end-space-program-because-aliens-are-going-to-hell-anyway/

Ken knows of which he speaks*. Santa Claus exists, and fairies live at the bottom of everyone's garden. He's a man of reason, intellect and critical thinking. However Stuart Robbins PhD has asked that Ken isn't given publicity because (paraphrasing) he's an attention whore. I think we should respect the wishes of one of our own.  Goddamit!!!!

* No, not really.

albrecht

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on July 22, 2014, 10:42:11 AM
Apparently, Adam's original sin damned everyone in the universe.  Way to go, Adam.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/07/21/creationist-ken-ham-calls-to-end-space-program-because-aliens-are-going-to-hell-anyway/
I know this is a stretch but wouldn't it be more logical from his viewpoint to explore and/or try to contact ETs to help spread the "good word" so they avoid going to hell? I think that is the Vatican spin on the possible phenomena of other intelligent life out there.

Quote from: albrecht on July 22, 2014, 11:30:51 AM
I know this is a stretch but wouldn't it be more logical from his viewpoint to explore and/or try to contact ETs to help spread the "good word" so they avoid going to hell? I think that is the Vatican spin on the possible phenomena of other intelligent life out there.

You'd think so, wouldn't you?  Maybe Mr. Ham was painfully and repeatedly probed by an alien disguised as a priest and doesn't want to spend eternity with any of them.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on July 22, 2014, 11:43:23 AM
You'd think so, wouldn't you?  Maybe Mr. Ham was painfully and repeatedly probed by an alien disguised as a priest and doesn't want to spend eternity with any of them.

Ken Ham is an anagram of Ahkenm.. See!!! Staring us in the face.

cweb

"Ken Ham" is a misnomer. He is neither fluffy, nor delicious. He is not sweet, but rather bitter and foul-smelling.

Ken Lint would be more appropriate. He is dry, sticks to things, and intellectually equivalent to the real thing.

Quote from: Kelt on July 22, 2014, 03:04:09 PM
Is that the 'Bananas are an atheist's worst nightmare' twat?

He has another video out now where he talks about how a penis naturally fits into a mouth, whereas a woman's vagoo does not.  Therefore proving that while blowjobs are naturally a work of God's creation, "french kissing Mr. Lincoln" is not.

Something tells me that Mrs. Ham is posting FWB inquiries on the Craigslist casual encounters board.  "His will be damned" or something like that.

b_dubb

Ken Hamm is a demon of the lowest order.  A true dolt.  I hope he takes all the other dolts with him in some kind of ridiculous suicide pact thingy.

Kelt

Quote from: b_dubb on July 22, 2014, 07:46:33 PM
Ken Hamm is a demon of the lowest order.  A true dolt.  I hope he takes all the other dolts with him in some kind of ridiculous suicide pact thingy.

He'll eat the poisoned Smoresâ,,¢ (get them while they're poisony) and then go up Heaven's Chimney to visit his Grandfather in the Sky.

Terradiloo!

Terradiloo!

http://youtu.be/GhuF8Rlp4Ew